Check your account email address ×

you clowns should watch this

2 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

A hack posting the opinions of an ultra hack. How cute. Fuck off moron.

expected response #1. heaven forbid you try to debunk any of it. is your trust fund set up in cyprus by chance? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I watched it last night. It's incredible stuff the Trump Russian connection. The sale of his home was something. 

maybe he's just a trump fan and likes following him around everywhere :lol:

13 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

A hack posting the opinions of an ultra hack. How cute. Fuck off moron.

This (again).

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I watched it last night. It's incredible stuff the Trump Russian connection. The sale of his home was something. 

:lol:

I think this confirms it guys, on the American side, Slinger and MC are the two leading token idiot liberal hacks on FS.  Maddow followers!!!!!  Holy fucking shit!!!

And I think it's weird we need an American and Canadian side.  Good grief.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This (again).

I think this confirms it guys, on the American side, Slinger and MC are the two leading token idiot liberal hacks on FS.  Maddow followers!!!!!  Holy fucking shit!!!

the funny part is that you watch her too, know the details, and choose to ignore them, in here anyway :lol:

This (again).

And? Again you look like an asshole. Your consistent.

adress the fuckin topic for once.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

the clown has let it be known he watches msnbc, and rachel. yet he never tries debunking any of the things she says. i honestly believe he believes this stuff, but cannot admit it in here. i never saw a bigger group of cowards in one place. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

the funny part is that you watch her too, know the details, and choose to ignore them, in here anyway :lol:

What?  You really are reminding me of SR.  You can't figure any of us out and can't "win" any thing here so you convince yourself you've got us all "pegged" as you sit on some high horse.

Face it, we all think you are the laughing can we all kick down the road. Nothing more.  Another one of the "intellectually elite".

:lol:  :lmao::lol: 

What?  You really are reminding me of SR.  You can't figure any of us out and can't "win" any thing here so you convince yourself you've got us all "pegged" as you sit on some high horse.

Face it, we all think you are the laughing can we all kick down the road. Nothing more.  Another one of the "intellectually elite".

:lol:  :lmao::lol: 

thanks, once again. the guy had your asses pegged too. not that it's very difficult. 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Looking like an ass is a good thing compared to what you girls look like in here....EVERY....SINGLE....DAY.

I'm glad my father raised me correctly.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

is anyone going to try debunking any of this?

Here, I'll debunk it: what a load of complete crap by a butt-hurt lesbian liberal that can "connect dots" at a level worth her pay to draw the weak and stupid to her show to keep the sponsor money flowing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

thanks, once again. the guy had your asses pegged too. not that it's very difficult. 

Where is that coward anyway?  Why is he scared?  Hey, blow kisses in his ear and tell him I want my $600 he owes me.  "WIRE TO WIRE!"

:lmao:

Looking like an ass is a good thing compared to what you girls look like in here....EVERY....SINGLE....DAY.

I'm glad my father raised me correctly.

Here, I'll debunk it: what a load of complete crap by a butt-hurt lesbian liberal that can "connect dots" at a level worth her pay to draw the weak and stupid to her show to keep the sponsor money flowing.

yet you watch her on a regular basis :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yet you watch her on a regular basis :lol:

Just at commecial breaks when I can remember.  It's funny as hell to me.  You boys sit and take notes.  Is that a family trait?  Losers. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no idea, and :lol:at him being scared

Oh...he most certainly is.  I guarantee it.  GUARANTEE!!!!!

SR Maddow.jpg

• Like 1