Check your account email address ×

you clowns should watch this

Just now, Snoslinger said:

thanks, once again. the guy had your asses pegged too. not that it's very difficult. 

So you think Trumps in bed with the Russians, and they helped him steal the election.  Got it.  Let me know when the indictments start.  I think you guys should continue to wasted as much energy as possible proving these groundbreaking allegations.  Hell, start a few more threads.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And? Again you look like an asshole. Your consistent.

adress the fuckin topic for once.

That is priceless coming from you....your whole schtick centers around not answering anything and starting endless anti Trump threads.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So you think Trumps in bed with the Russians, and they helped him steal the election.  Got it.  Let me know when the indictments start.  I think you guys should continue to wasted as much energy as possible proving these groundbreaking allegations.  Hell, start a few more threads.  

no wolfie, all these facts are mere coincidences :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just at commecial breaks when I can remember.  It's funny as hell to me.  You boys sit and take notes.  Is that a family trait?  Losers. :lol:

Oh...he most certainly is.  I guarantee it.  GUARANTEE!!!!!

SR Maddow.jpg

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just at commecial breaks when I can remember.  It's funny as hell to me.  You boys sit and take notes.  Is that a family trait?  Losers. :lol:

Oh...he most certainly is.  I guarantee it.  GUARANTEE!!!!!

SR Maddow.jpg

:lol: not bad

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

maybe it'll be russia ultimately taking this clown out. they may have thought trump was smarter than he is, and american reporters dumber :dunno:

Maybe the usual Russian move? Poison?

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

MC: show me the convictions.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Fuck no. Rachael Maddow is a liar and shill for the Dems.

:lol: so it's all made up eh? you really should, especially being interested in history. you'l be better able to explain wtf happened years down the road. 

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: so it's all made up eh? you really should, especially being interested in history. you'l be better able to explain wtf happened years down the road. 

I never said anything was made up, in fact I never commented on the substance of her blather at all. You, because you're a hack, will try and make it seem like I did though.

Just so we're clear, Timeshare, Rachael Maddow is just like all the other talking heads on TV. Liars and shills for whatever brand pays them. Who gives a flying fuck what she or any of them have to say? 

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I never said anything was made up, in fact I never commented on the substance of her blather at all. You, because you're a hack, will try and make it seem like I did though.

Just so we're clear, Timeshare, Rachael Maddow is just like all the other talking heads on TV. Liars and shills for whatever brand pays them. Who gives a flying fuck what she or any of them have to say? 

even if that were true regarding maddow, every now and then she gets it right. there are entirely too many "coincidences" in this trump/russia thing to ignore. just watch with open eyes, open mind, and tell me what you think. 

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

even if that were true regarding maddow, every now and then she gets it right. there are entirely too many "coincidences" in this trump/russia thing to ignore. just watch with open eyes, open mind, and tell me what you think. 

As soon as we have some actual proof, I'll happily climb aboard this train. Until then, its spin and conjecture brought to us by people with only one goal, to sell advertising on their TV shows. The truth is of no concern to these people.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

As soon as we have some actual proof, I'll happily climb aboard this train. Until then, its spin and conjecture brought to us by people with only one goal, to sell advertising on their TV shows. The truth is of no concern to these people.

The problem for the Dems is, if they ever come up with something concrete, their integrity is already so compromised that nobody will listen.  It's actually quite sad..and dangerous for the rest of us.  But, they are doing it their way with their media the way they want to.  Selfish, repugnant, arrogant and childish.

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

The problem for the Dems and Reps is, if they ever come up with something concrete, their integrity is already so compromised that nobody will listen.  It's actually quite sad..and dangerous for the rest of us.  But, they are doing it their way with their media the way they want to.  Selfish, repugnant, arrogant and childish.

Fixed.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Republicans are every bit as bad as the Democrats, every single bit as bad.

Not right now.  But I watch them carefully too.  The Dems are trying to lead a movement that will continue to split this country.  And in no small way is their idiot king involved.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not right now.  But I watch them carefully too.  The Dems are trying to lead a movement that will continue to split this country.  And in no small way is their idiot king involved.

Did Obama get to pick a SC judge? Split the country yeah it's the Dems alright.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You think the county's divide is being created by the SC pick?  You are completely delusional.  Completely.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yes he did get to pick a SC judge, he was denied confirmation. 

19 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

but you have no trouble at all climbing other trains, that lean right. yet you always try to portray yourself as some kind of neutrality. 

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yes he did get to pick a SC judge, he was denied confirmation. 

they didn't even consider him dude, for close to a year. pay attention much? 

Edited by Snoslinger