Check your account email address ×

Cat should just quit

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'll tell you whats true.  No one in the past 8 years has come to Jackman Maine and passed, outclimbed or out rode any of the ECDL A team.   And thats a fact.  You soft bellied late bloomered wannabes kind of amuse us.  Bobby running over his own head trying to hang should give you a clue what you're up against.  And Bobbys a good rider.   :lol: 

Pffft...

Just now, Anler said:

Pffft...

you got gas or was that an attempt at dismissive internet bravado?  Ride another 50k miles on your snowmachine, and then we can talk with you and that other Canadian shit talking rookie :news:   Newcomers.  Pfft.  Did you finally upgrade from the Beaner trailer status yet?! :dunno: 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you got gas or was that an attempt at dismissive internet bravado?  Ride another 50k miles on your snowmachine, and then we can talk with you and that other Canadian shit talking rookie :news:   Newcomers.  Pfft.  Did you finally upgrade from the Beaner trailer status yet?! :dunno: 

Pffft. Everyone is getting beaners trailer now. I was the original... :news:

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'll tell you whats true.  No one in the past 8 years has come to Jackman Maine and passed, outclimbed or out rode any of the ECDL A team.   And thats a fact.  You soft bellied late bloomered wannabes kind of amuse us.  Bobby running over his own head trying to hang should give you a clue what you're up against.  And Bobbys a good rider.   :lol: 

Nice edit...lol

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

go away creepy stalker.  

You go away fuckface....you have your safeplace remember....or are you going to wreck this site again as well?

1 minute ago, Dave said:

You go away fuckface....you have your safeplace remember....or are you going to wreck this site again as well?

This site is wrecked?  Who wrecked it?  The majority of people who post on TBP say it was Snowrider, you and Zoso.  Snowriders gone, zoso seems to be behaving himself, and you're still a douchebag.  Take it up with Rob, CKF, Scooter or anyone else who put their money up to start a website, not on me.  There's your friendly public service reminder for the day. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This site is wrecked?  Who wrecked it?  The majority of people who post on TBP say it was Snowrider, you and Zoso.  Snowriders gone, zoso seems to be behaving himself, and you're still a douchebag.  Take it up with Rob, CKF, Scooter or anyone else who put their money up to start a website, not on me.  There's your friendly public service reminder for the day. 

stick your reminder up your ass.... :bc:

Zosos not hammering you because you have been acting normal for the most part....but you are slowly getting back to your crybaby self.

Edited by Dave

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm not helping it at all.  :rockernana:

21 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I have seen 4 850s on the rope this weekend???

No shit?  Jesus.

27 minutes ago, Dave said:

stick your reminder up your ass.... :bc:

Zosos not hammering you because you have been acting normal for the most part....but you are slowly getting back to your crybaby self.

are you still talking?4-AAAA-N24QF4-HENJL6-NK26QK-GERHG8-6H6ACE-Q2NPNG.jpg.ab82cad9f423c146c0c818eb89fe1c8b.jpg

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not helping it at all.  :rockernana:

No shit?  Jesus.

Daves just butthurt because no one wants him on TBP.  They don't want him or a few others on there because they acted like low rent assholes and people got sick of them.  He can rewrite history and attempt to blame me all he wants, but those are the facts.  Newfy was his latest fascination, and it was pathetic to watch the obsession :bc:   

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Daves just butthurt because no one wants him on TBP.  They don't want him or a few others on there because they acted like low rent assholes and people got sick of them.  He can rewrite history and attempt to blame me all he wants, but those are the facts.  Newfy was his latest fascination, and it was pathetic to watch the obsession :bc:   

I had nothing to do with your last meltdown or your meltdosn on hcs....nice try though.....it was all you.

You take you out of the equation and nothing would have happened either time.

Edited by Dave

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

I have seen 4 850s on the rope this weekend???

I thought there would be tons of them out, but haven't seen many at all. More Pro S and Assaults than anything.  And tons of XS and XPs 

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I thought there would be tons of them out, but haven't seen many at all. More Pro S and Assaults than anything.  And tons of XS and XPs 

There were limited amounts sold....more mountain sleds then anything