Check your account email address ×

Cat should just quit

Here is a skidoo turbo taking down the priceless z1 several years ago. The skidoo was running stock internals at 500HP .......no cat has ever run stock internals at even 450HP because they would not make the end of the drag strip intact

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

we are discussing how much power the motors can make ....not race results. You claimed the cat could make more power on stock internals and that is pure bullshit spoken by someone who doesnt have a clue

so now power a motor can make is not relevant  to ice /grass / snow drag sanctioned races ? who knew 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so now power a motor can make is not relevant  to ice /grass / snow drag sanctioned races ? who knew 

hey retard ....there are 1000 cat turbos to every skidoo turbo and the aftermarket is 1000x bigger for the cat....you made a bullshit claim when you didnt have a clue....just admit it and we can move on :lol: fact is the 1200 is a far far stronger motor than the cat

also there are exactly 0 stock motored cats doing any racing anyways :lol:

Edited by f7ben

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Here is a skidoo turbo taking down the priceless z1 several years ago. The skidoo was running stock internals at 500HP .......no cat has ever run stock internals at even 450HP because they would not make the end of the drag strip intact

again show me the 1200 world records or even class wins in a sanctioned event . oh boy a DD z1 was taken out in 1 race . 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

again show me the 1200 world records or even class wins in a sanctioned event . oh boy a DD z1 was taken out in 1 race . 

the point was that skidoo was running 500hp on stock internals you fucking retard

Just now, f7ben said:

hey retard ....there are 1000 cat turbos to every skidoo turbo and the aftermarket is 1000x bigger for the cat....you made a bullshit claim when you didnt have a clue....just admit it and we can move on :lol: fact is the 1200 is a far far stronger motor than the cat

why would that be retard ? could it be that people want to buy build and race something that can win . no that is not it must be something else like aftermarket parts availability. oh but if the doo was a faster more open to mods than the cat would the demand not be there for the aftermarket to fill ?

get real go to any sanctioned race and tell me what is taking home the cash week in week out . if the doo was the better sled u can bet your ass there would be 1000 to 1 of them but guess what

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

the point was that skidoo was running 500hp on stock internals you fucking retard

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well in your 10 yr old video the only HP reference I see is the z1 was a pricless with 500hp

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well in your 10 yr old video the only HP reference I see is the z1 was a pricless with 500hp

It was skidoochris from dootalk and his sled was well documented all of those years .....he ran several race seasons on a bone stock motor with head studs and racked up tons of wins

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why would that be retard ? could it be that people want to buy build and race something that can win . no that is not it must be something else like aftermarket parts availability. oh but if the doo was a faster more open to mods than the cat would the demand not be there for the aftermarket to fill ?

get real go to any sanctioned race and tell me what is taking home the cash week in week out . if the doo was the better sled u can bet your ass there would be 1000 to 1 of them but guess what

no , its because it comes turbo'd from the factory you fucking braindead moron :lol:   .......and it hardly matters because nobody races a stock motor cat anyway because they cant take any amount of power without pistons and rods 

so

Just now, f7ben said:

no , its because it comes turbo'd from the factory you fucking braindead moron :lol:   .......and it hardly matters because nobody races a stock motor cat anyway because they cant take any amount of power without pistons and rods 

because drag racers who dump 30k at the sled with out blinking a eye care if it comes with a turbo on it or not when they plan on replacing it and all the piping and running a v pac

that is why they buy the cat because it already has a turbo on it ok got it B|

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so

because drag racers who dump 30k at the sled with out blinking a eye care if it comes with a turbo on it or not when they plan on replacing it and all the piping and running a v pac

that is why they buy the cat because it already has a turbo on it ok got it B|

no , they buy it because it has great support from the aftermarket and an ecu that is wide open for tuning ....sweet fuck .....you really dont know anything do you. The skidoo instantly costs 5-6k more because you need a motec and when you are going to build the motor anyway it doesnt matter what you start with

You claimed the zook was stonger , you were dead wrong.....the end

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

and again I tell u they can take over 450 I know of 1 I see it at least 1s a week in fact I was helping him with a few thing on Thursday getting ready for cable on sat

Just now, Ez ryder said:

and again I tell u they can take over 450 I know of 1 I see it at least 1s a week in fact I was helping him with a few thing on Thursday getting ready for cable on sat

no they cant .....450 breaks rods and pistons 100% of the time. There is nobody racing or riding a stock motor cat anywhere near 450

no , they buy it because it has great support from the aftermarket and an ecu that is wide open for tuning ....sweet fuck .....you really dont know anything do you. The skidoo instantly costs 5-6k more because you need a motec and when you are going to build the motor anyway it doesnt matter what you start with

You claimed the zook was stonger , you were dead wrong.....the end

no the ecu is not wide open for tuning sweet fuck that is why any one running any real power is running a v pac .if the doo is the shit again why is no one running them ? I sure shit see none winning at the races on any consistent lvl

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no the ecu is not wide open for tuning sweet fuck that is why any one running any real power is running a v pac .if the doo is the shit again why is no one running them ? I sure shit see none winning at the races on any consistent lvl

what is a v pac :lol: the ecu is wide open....you dont know what the fuck you are babbling about you fucking retard

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

what is a v pac :lol: the ecu is wide open....you dont know what the fuck you are babbling about you fucking retard

the Vi Pec is what pretty much every turbo cat making real power is using . u totally remove the cat ecu and replace it with a Vi Pec . call some one who knows about fast sleds and have them tell u what a clueless babbling  fucking retard U actually are.

or go to one of those races skidoo is dominating lol and look under the hood of a cat it is a long silver box usually bolted over belt guard that is the new ECU V pac is what most guys call them . not some 1/2 ass ecu go around . but u knew that I am sure

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the Vi Pec is what pretty much every turbo cat making real power is using . u totally remove the cat ecu and replace it with a Vi Pec . call some one who knows about fast sleds and have them tell u what a clueless babbling  fucking retard U actually are.

or go to one of those races skidoo is dominating lol and look under the hood of a cat it is a long silver box usually bolted over belt guard that is the new ECU V pac is what most guys call them . not some 1/2 ass ecu go around . but u knew that I am sure

I know what a fucking Vipec is you retard ....and most cats are not running standalones. Most cats are running the stock ecu which is fully capable. Go tell turbo dynamics or boost engineering that the stock cat ecu isnt capable :lol: there is nothing you know about sleds that I dont know better....just admit you are outclassed and were speaking out your ass you fucking idiot :lol:

Also the reason there are a lot of cat sleds running the vipec is because that is what Hypersports decided to tune with and they are building a lot of the outlaw engines.

OSP uses Big Stuff 3 for a standalone

Priceless performance flashes the stock ecu 

Turbo dynamics uses the stock ecu

D&D uses stock ECU with piggyback

FTS uses stock ECU

etc etc etc , all of these companies have built and will build outlaw sleds capable of making over 600HP 

I know what a fucking Vipec is you retard ....and most cats are not running standalones. Most cats are running the stock ecu which is fully capable. Go tell turbo dynamics or boost engineering that the stock cat ecu isnt capable :lol: there is nothing you know about sleds that I dont know better....just admit you are outclassed and were speaking out your ass you fucking idiot :lol:

most winning cats are running stand alones. u can get buy with a go around box but most of the winners circle is running stand alone 

20 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

ctec 800 made over 100 ft lbs from 7300-8300

160.8 with 8 hours on the clock

production 850 164.8 hp  after break in

yeah pile of shit if only cat would designate some week chassis modules with ez to remember letters they would really have something   

Dootalk faggots dude . The CNN of the snowmobile world and where Bhent gets what he's supposed to think from .   :bc:

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

most winning cats are running stand alones. u can get buy with a go around box but most of the winners circle is running stand alone 

so tell me , what can a vipec do that the cat ecu cant? :popcorn:

oh ben u are correct they are deff not more fine tunable than a go around box that is why guys drop 1800 wholesale and take days/ weeks building detailed maps . yeah just so they can say they have a vi pec

go back to doo talk and wank about how great the 1200 that holds no records is with the boys   

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

oh ben u are correct they are deff not more fine tunable than a go around box that is why guys drop 1800 wholesale and take days/ weeks building detailed maps . yeah just so they can say they have a vi pec

go back to doo talk and wank about how great the 1200 that holds no records is with the boys   

I asked you a question retard......tell me what advantages the vipec offers over the cat ecu? I'll give you a hint....most of it has nothing to do with running the engine