Check your account email address ×

Chevy still has a tranny problem

10 minutes ago, Matt said:

Fords are gay too

One thing that I’ve come to appreciate about the domestic car makers over Toyota, BMW, and Honda is the low cost of parts. Domestics are poorly designed piles….but at least it’s cheap to keep them on the road. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

One thing that I’ve come to appreciate about the domestic car makers over Toyota, BMW, and Honda is the low cost of parts. Domestics are poorly designed piles….but at least it’s cheap to keep them on the road. 

And now you can add more LGBTQ advantages

Attended a recent conference where there’s a battle over trans people and the label they carry as being diseased or having a mental disorder. Reminds me of the “80’s when the same argument was being waged over gays being diseased vs different. 

30 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Ever wonder why a corporation would spend millions in advertising to court 1% of the population that really has no interest in their products. 

at least when subie went after the gays they are a decent pop.  going after the premium level freaks makes no sense.  LGB community overall is fine in my experience doing business with them over the last 30 years.  its the T+ thats mental nightmares and the fringe.  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Ever wonder why a corporation would spend millions in advertising to court 1% of the population that really has no interest in their products. 

Stay woke or get canceled!!!!111

19 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Stay woke or get canceled!!!!111

Winner!   

Appease  the left and they will leave you alone.  Just good business in this climate.  Really think GM or any of these other corporations don’t know their base or what they want?  Most foolish argument ever for promoting small evs is the evil manufactures are forcing suvs & pickups on a credulous public. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This is like people getting canceled because they wouldn’t support the Iraq war. Freedom fries. 

Whoa....Off on a tangent  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Whoa....Off on a tangent  :lol: 

No. Its the same. It’s strong arming or attempting to shame people into conforming rather than having a conversation about the issue. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No. Its the same. It’s strong arming or attempting to shame people into conforming rather than having a conversation about the issue. 

Funny - because it's the ones who are playing the virtue signaling / SJW cards that are doing the strong arming and not allowing any level of conversation to be had.  Case in point - I recently had an employee reported to HR by another employee who clearly is "anti male" (especially white males).  Without getting into too much detail, the topic was our CEO being criticized for not taking a position on Roe v. Wade.  The smart person he is, he said he believes in taking care of his employees & our company is doing that for anyone needing help through those difficult situations.  This "anti male" employee was so worked up over the situation she was leaving comments on our CEO's blog, like it was a Facebook post.  My employee responded to one of her comments, simply stating the CEO should never voice his opinion on matters like this & how the CEO's response was very professional.  Well, this "anti male" employee took offense to that, and my employee offered to discuss with her (direct messaging), outside of the blog just to avoid all the chatter.  She basically said she doesn't feel comfortable with any males "1x1" and accused my employee of cornering her.  That was in the actual HR claim against my employee.

Guess what?  I had to spend time responding to the HR case, and "educating" my employee on proper conduct when interacting on social posts within our company.  Nothing to be done to discuss what the real problem was, and that is an overly sensitive 20-something who is playing the anti male card without any repercussion, whatsoever.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Funny - because it's the ones who are playing the virtue signaling / SJW cards that are doing the strong arming and not allowing any level of conversation to be had.  Case in point - I recently had an employee reported to HR by another employee who clearly is "anti male" (especially white males).  Without getting into too much detail, the topic was our CEO being criticized for not taking a position on Roe v. Wade.  The smart person he is, he said he believes in taking care of his employees & our company is doing that for anyone needing help through those difficult situations.  This "anti male" employee was so worked up over the situation she was leaving comments on our CEO's blog, like it was a Facebook post.  My employee responded to one of her comments, simply stating the CEO should never voice his opinion on matters like this & how the CEO's response was very professional.  Well, this "anti male" employee took offense to that, and my employee offered to discuss with her (direct messaging), outside of the blog just to avoid all the chatter.  She basically said she doesn't feel comfortable with any males "1x1" and accused my employee of cornering her.  That was in the actual HR claim against my employee.

Guess what?  I had to spend time responding to the HR case, and "educating" my employee on proper conduct when interacting on social posts within our company.  Nothing to be done to discuss what the real problem was, and that is an overly sensitive 20-something who is playing the anti male card without any repercussion, whatsoever.

I’m sooooo glad that I’m out of the workforce. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m sooooo glad that I’m out of the workforce. 

Not too often that I agree with you, but I hear ya there ... shit like that is flat out disgusting.

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Tan gent

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

That's one of the main reasons I retired early.  Gen X or whatever they want to be called is afraid of a one on one or any in person conversations.  When I could look out my office window and see the person texting me 15ft away things were getting crazy.  It's a text or email with a long chain of people attached when a 3 minute conversation in person could have resolved the issue.

4 hours ago, Doug said:

That's one of the main reasons I retired early.  Gen X or whatever they want to be called is afraid of a one on one or any in person conversations.  When I could look out my office window and see the person texting me 15ft away things were getting crazy.  It's a text or email with a long chain of people attached when a 3 minute conversation in person could have resolved the issue.

Are you fucking retarded? Gen X is age 42-57 right now. 

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Maybe if buying OEM. Jobber parts are zero more expensive.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded? Gen X is age 42-57 right now. 

Like I said what ever you want to call people that are afraid of a one on one conversation.  Some gen X are included.

34 minutes ago, Doug said:

Like I said what ever you want to call people that are afraid of a one on one conversation.  Some gen X are included.

:lol: good grief 

18 hours ago, spin_dry said:

i would argue that one. my tundra has been bulletproof for 11 years and 170k. needed a fuel pump module, 400.00 installed , not crazy expensive. i use only oem brakes and such and the prices are very reasonable. i work at a gmc dealer, and this shit does not hold a candle to it. and gm parts are far from cheap, even from china. fuel pump for a gm is approaching 700.00 , oem brake pads 200.00, nothing cheap.