Check your account email address ×

Joe Rogan Calls Trump a ‘Man Baby,’ Theorizes He Was on Adderall During His Presidency

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nobody is intimidated by Trump. The man is an absolute moron. I’m guessing they don’t want Trump on the show because he is toxic as fuck and ruins the reputation of anyone seen as even slightly aligned with him. Trump is DOA for anyone but his ardent cult.

He had mentioned in another interview that he had numerous opportunities to have trump on but refused because he said he didn't want to help Trump. With his anti vax rep people probably assumed he was a trumper but he definitely is not. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I thought the fact that he confronted NATO and the UN, along with Iran, were bold moves that needed to be done.  No other president has done anything similar to re establish our relationships.  And the pandemic just throws a wet blanket on so much of his presidency as well.  I'd also never seen the whole machine align to destroy the guy.  Pretty much why I still support him.  :lol: 

I’m on board with shit canning nato and the un along with telling them to pound sand in the Paris accord. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m on board with shit canning nato and the un along with telling them to pound sand in the Paris accord. 

I think we are NATO for the most part. All the other players are in place so we could sell them weapons. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, HSR said:

I was in Winnipeg with some buds for a UFC fight. We were standing in the hotel lobby and this sawed off lil fucker walks right by us,,,took us a minute to realize it was Joe. That night couple buds were in the lobby and met Dana,,he couldn't stay for a pic but we all rushed down and met Joe. He is VERY short. 

:lol:

Ive heard this before from a few people .....so fucking funny . 

There is clips of him lying about His height ...dude is super insecure 

5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Its like Rogan wont have Trump on cause he says "I don't wanna help him"   thats bullshit. he should ask all the hard questions and if anything it could hurt Trump. Look at Sanjay Gupda episode. that crushed CNN. 

its actually really either two things 

1. Rogan's Handlers wont let Him

2. He is intimidated by Trump

Asking hard questions doesn't mean anything when the guest will deflect with bullshit that anyone with a room temperature IQ can see thru. Which means his culters will think he won bigly. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, SSFB said:

Asking hard questions doesn't mean anything when the guest will deflect with bullshit that anyone with a room temperature IQ can see thru. Which means his culters will think he won bigly. 

Thats ok let Him deflect , and let Rogan in his "nice" way stay on Him which he is good at. Ill give Rogan credit he gets people to talk. Countless episodes with controversial people prove that. It would be a good listen/watch in my opinion . 

I think Rogan just isn't allowed by his handlers bottom line. They dont want to risk it. 

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Thats ok let Him deflect , and let Rogan in his "nice" way stay on Him which he is good at. Ill give Rogan credit he gets people to talk. Countless episodes with controversial people prove that. It would be a good listen/watch in my opinion . 

I think Rogan just isn't allowed by his handlers bottom line. They dont want to risk it. 

Yeah I'm sure Joe Rogan would be the first to get Trump to answer the questions. :lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, SSFB said:

Yeah I'm sure Joe Rogan would be the first to get Trump to answer the questions. :lol:

I bet Rogan can do a hell of a lot better job than pretty much anyone else that has tried. 

There is a reason Joe is so successful.

I know your TDS runs deep , take a breath you'll be aight . :bc: 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

pretty good timing for covid  to come be-bopping around the corner, wasn't it?:snack:

51 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trump use to give good interviews . And was even funny from time to time . But that was way way back . Stern use to have him on from time to time . If stern would not have acted such the bitch I think Trump would have kept his decades old promises and made him head of the fcc . I was really praying he still would have lol 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Why is everyone either a bitch, short, or insecure if they say anything derogatory about trump? 

No shit. I'd rather have DeSantis run for potus than Trump in 2024 and the cult on here labels me a liberal.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

No shit. I'd rather have DeSantis run for potus than Trump in 2024 and the cult on here labels me a liberal.

EAT SHIT YOU PLUGS LOVING LEFTY….YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED SO CHOKE ON IT!!!!!!1111111🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Why is everyone either a bitch, short, or insecure if they say anything derogatory about trump? 

Well cuz everyone who's always bitching about Trump is clearly a bitch, short and insecure, among other failings.  Duh.

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Rogan is 5’3” tall. It is what it is. :lol: 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Rogan is 5’3” tall. It is what it is. :lol: 

And the hardest kicker among all UFC fighters. It’s a crazy, old style TKD kick. Hard to perfect. 

Edited by spin_dry

20 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I bet Rogan can do a hell of a lot better job than pretty much anyone else that has tried. 

There is a reason Joe is so successful.

I know your TDS runs deep , take a breath you'll be aight . :bc: 

Rogan is a great interviewer because he shows the human side of people instead of just the public side. And I agree that if he did have Trump on there would be a shit storm because of it. The democrats had a fit when he had Bernie Sanders on. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Rogan is a great interviewer because he shows the human side of people instead of just the public side. And I agree that if he did have Trump on there would be a shit storm because of it. The democrats had a fit when he had Bernie Sanders on. 

Rogan won’t interview trump because he doesn’t want to support what trump represents. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Rogan won’t interview trump because he doesn’t want to support what trump represents. 

That too but just the backlash from having Trump on would be a PITA. 

• Like 1