Check your account email address ×

Another owner killed by their "image dog"

23 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Yes. Cats are worse than dogs. They want to kill you all the time 

If cats were the size and weight of a large dog, there would be a lot less asshole cat owners in the world. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Well he will be 8 in September and hasn't bite a Person, Child, Baby or any animal yet....Id say I got a good one . :thumbsup:

Mine never did either. He had a habit of chewing on bricks like they were bones though and tried to eat every sprinkler that was on he loved water so much :lol: 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Mine never did either. He had a habit of chewing on bricks like they were bones though and tried to eat every sprinkler that was on he loved water so much :lol: 

Haha thats funny . Mine hates Water. Such a pussy when it rains he doesnt even wanna go outside to piss ....just looks at me miserably like   "WHY!?! :lol:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s two varieties of dobes. American and European. The euros have stronger ties to the original dobes of the 1800’s. They were dogs with evil dispositions. The euros are thick and heavier muscled. There’s a subspecies of dobes that are from Estonia. They’re very pure to the original dog. I had one of those and she was not for typical owner. She was a handful. The American version is more streamlined and carry a more gregarious temperament. Easier to train. If I was looking for a guard dog it’s the Euro hands down. My current girl is an American. She a big girl but very easy going. 

Was that Josie?  For as many times as I was at your place, she never really seemed to trust me.  Maybe my size intimidated her but I usually get dogs trusting me pretty quickly.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Was that Josie?  For as many times as I was at your place, she never really seemed to trust me.  Maybe my size intimidated her but I usually get dogs trusting me pretty quickly.

Josie was a euro. She didn’t trust anyone. Every 15 minutes she’d walk around the inside of the house checking the perimeter. Total guard dog. She was tons of work. 

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

We used to tell anybody that came to our house/camp just ignore him and he'll come to you. They found out quick enough once they patted him they were stuck with him. He'd nudge their hand/arm to keep petting him lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, you keep your companion to yourself, 'cause I sure don't need or want it. 

Don't you think I know how people get insanely attached to their dogs! I believe there are some people that like their dogs more than their kids. 

What's your TNW? Let's start there. WHAT'S YOUR TNW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've only known three K-9 Officers, and they were all fucking assholes. A bunch of absolute punks who thought they were big because they had those fukkin dogs. They were punks even without the dogs. Most of those dogs are worthless. 

So, what's your TNW, let's start there. 

TNW?

TNW?

Yes, quite valid statement.  

I’ve come to realize that most people that brag about having money, don’t really have that much, so that being said you fall right into that category. If your so well off , why didn’t you just buy some gas and put it into that Mach Z you cry about having issues with? Mall cops like you and Paul Blart don’t make that much money. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ACE said:

Mastiffs ftw tbh 

hotel i stayed at last week had a mastiff and a big great dane.  Sweet boys.   Funny previous night had a great dane and a goldendoodle. The great dane came in our hangout room and jsut laid around with us,  it wa kind of funny.  I love great danes they just don't live very long,  my old assistans had 6 or 8 of them, started with 2 and got up to 4 a few imes.  

30 minutes ago, Turbo Kitty said:

I’ve come to realize that most people that brag about having money, don’t really have that much, so that being said you fall right into that category. If your so well off , why didn’t you just buy some gas and put it into that Mach Z you cry about having issues with? Mall cops like you and Paul Blart don’t make that much money. 

CKF said not to talk TNW here. So come over to my FARM THREAD, and I'll gladly slap you around. 

18 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

We lost the boxer this summer...spent polaris550's TNW trying to save that guy. He will be missed. 

Bodie is only 2 God willing he will be with me for quite some time. 

20220701_162245(0).jpg

20220429_125419.jpg

Bless you for giving him the best life he could have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, HSR said:

I’ll stick with labs. Webber is number three.

DF271636-B0A2-48B4-B9A5-B78F7BF5AF55.png

C45AB92D-E92C-4B00-B6BC-CAA84A73435C.png

Our Labs were great dogs…mid/late 90’s to early 2000’s…

3A97F64B-6B26-4B4A-B741-441103E3E2BE.thumb.jpeg.06733e851777ca3a1078017689f0df7e.jpeg

• Like 1

Why don't dog owners call the state foster care agency, and spend time with some poor little kid who is alone, instead of spending money and time on dogs? 

Oh, is it because the dogs like them no matter what, as long as they get food and a roof over their head, and don't care if the owner is ugly, and has bad breath, and people don't like them???? 

36 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why don't dog owners call the state foster care agency, and spend time with some poor little kid who is alone, instead of spending money and time on dogs? 

Oh, is it because the dogs like them no matter what, as long as they get food and a roof over their head, and don't care if the owner is ugly, and has bad breath, and people don't like them????  

I doubt you would be allowed near a child care agency 

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I doubt you would be allowed near a child care agency 

:wtf:   Is wrong with you??? 

Did you read my post? It says, " WHY DON"T DOG OWNERS CALL A CHILD CARE AGENCY? "