3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Tundra.  :russianflag:

I just bought it to piss FakeNewsMaincunt off though. :lol:

Tundra 1.jpg

Racist!! in your big white truck!!:passing:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ckf said:

Does James still have the Jeep?

yup,  blew it up the other-  night radiator blew and apparently took out the head gasket which we found out after a new radiator and water pump so thats going in tomorrow.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Nice looking ride :bc:

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

I didn't know a Tundra could look that good.......... Seriously tho, very nice!!

Thanks.  Just a level kit, Duratracs, blacked out badges and black lights.

1 hour ago, Dave said:

You can  almost fit a. 24 and some wings in the bed of that. :lol::bc:

I prefer a 12 but more wings.

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Racist!! in your big white truck!!:passing:

I compensate by immense shame and incredible self loathing every time I'm behind the wheel.  It's a "push".

:lol:

43 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Not me and don't have a Leaf.

Truck got 10-12mpg from here to Strongs and back running 80 in 4 wheel drive with three sleds in my in-line trailer. 

Internet picture? 

I find that VERY HARD to believe   Not a fuckin chance dude.  Not happening 

10 hours ago, ckf said:

I was wondering what everyone has for a daily driver? For me it is a Ford Escape. We still have the Subaru Outback, but plan on selling it this spring. What ya got?

20170201-untitled.jpg

Hey...how you liking that new ride so far?  Anything you don't like?  How's it handle in the snow/ice?

• Like 1

Great choice jowell, a tremendous choice, just the best, believe me!!!!!!   

However, do not test drive a 17 with the 10 speed......... that was nice :bc: :lol:

9 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Great choice jowell, a tremendous choice, just the best, believe me!!!!!!   

However, do not test drive a 17 with the 10 speed......... that was nice :bc: :lol:

Fuck you for even mentioning that. :lol::bc:

*Sticks fingers in ears and yells La La La La*

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Fuck you for even mentioning that. :lol::bc:

*Sticks fingers in ears and yells La La La La*

:lol: 

seeing 9k off on xlt's....:ph34r:

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hey...how you liking that new ride so far?  Anything you don't like?  How's it handle in the snow/ice?

So far so good. Nothing that I don't like about it so far. I'm really surprised at the power from the little 1.5L Ecoboost. The mileage is pretty good too, averaging around 28 mpg. No complaints driving in the snow, which is most of the time up here as they don't use much salt to clear the roads. I will say the Outback was a little better in the snow, but I think that was because the Nokian WRG3 tires are much more aggressive than the standard tires that came on the Escape.

30 minutes ago, ckf said:

So far so good. Nothing that I don't like about it so far. I'm really surprised at the power from the little 1.5L Ecoboost. The mileage is pretty good too, averaging around 28 mpg. No complaints driving in the snow, which is most of the time up here as they don't use much salt to clear the roads. I will say the Outback was a little better in the snow, but I think that was because the Nokian WRG3 tires are much more aggressive than the standard tires that came on the Escape.

Good to know.  We're gonna be car shopping soon.  Gonna check one out.  Damn, they look sharp!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Good to know.  We're gonna be car shopping soon.  Gonna check on out.  Damn, they look sharp!

Definitely worth looking at if you are considering a small SUV :bc: 

Just now, ckf said:

Yeah, another small SUV is all we are considering. We have a one now and either my wife or daughter will drive it and one will get the newer one.  Or they'll share or something?  I think that was their plan anyway.  Women....new plans every 20 minutes.  I'm just keeping my head down and agreeing.  NOBODY drives my truck so they can fight it out between them. :lmao:

Those come in AWD right?

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I bought this equinox for an extra car and for the boy to drive. We've been rolling up north in it this year and it rolls pretty good.  Keeping the miles off my truck and way better mileage as well. I was surprised how well it does in the snow.

IMG_0310.JPG

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, another small SUV is all we are considering. We have a one now and either my wife or daughter will drive it and one will get the newer one.  Or they'll share or something?  I think that was their plan anyway.  Women....new plans every 20 minutes.  I'm just keeping my head down and agreeing.  NOBODY drives my truck so they can fight it out between them. :lmao:

Those come in AWD right?

Yes, they come with AWD. I think only the base model is FWD. From the SE up they are AWD. I wasn't looking to buy new but the incentives were so good it was hard not to buy new. All in with tax, title and registration it was only $25,000. It was pretty much the basic SE, the only option I got was the winter weather package. That comes with: heated seats, supplemental heater, heated mirrors, heated wipers, and rubber floor mats. The supplemental heater does something that allows it to throw heat almost immediately after you fire it up, even when temps are below zero.

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes, they come with AWD. I think only the base model is FWD. From the SE up they are AWD. I wasn't looking to buy new but the incentives were so good it was hard not to buy new. All in with tax, title and registration it was only $25,000. It was pretty much the basic SE, the only option I got was the winter weather package. That comes with: heated seats, supplemental heater, heated mirrors, heated wipers, and rubber floor mats. The supplemental heater does something that allows it to throw heat almost immediately after you fire it up, even when temps are below zero.

Sounds more like the pampered princess special edition.... :news:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

my little soccer mom daily driver.  Been a great rig, 19 mpg average, almost 400 hp, and hauls a 2 place enclosed no problem.  115k miles on it now.  IMG_0794.thumb.jpg.f83e7e8f92523c33ee52d748be0fdbee.jpg

Mine is getting 15.6 mpg. :lol:

Better than the Ford's 13.6/14.3

Edited by Snake

Just now, Dave said:

Sounds more like the pampered princess special edition.... :news:

Not hardly, it was stripped except for the $500 winter weather package. If the old lady had her way it would have been loaded with leather seats, moon roof and whatever else they offered. I'm a cheap  frugal bastard :lol:

• Like 1