Check your account email address ×

Daily driver?

On 3/11/2017 at 0:43 PM, 02sled said:

Considering one of these Expeditions instead of a pickup for the first time since '78.

Capture1.thumb.JPG.ba041a6b2cc1cea811a727317b3aa748.JPG

Capture1.JPG.8e740fd744e5582abed0b858e57741f7.JPG

23 hours ago, 02sled said:

They are both nice looking rides but GM burned me bad and I have avoided them since.  I've never had a significant problem with Ford.

What obnoxious looking interiors.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

What obnoxious looking interiors.

To each their own... I like it and really don't like GM or Ram... they suck big time in comparison. It would be a real boring world if everyone liked all the same. There would only be one of everything. Everyone would be riding identical sleds, driving identical trucks or cars and wearing identical clothes.

• Like 1

Just now, 02sled said:

To each their own... I like it and really don't like GM or Ram... they suck big time in comparison. It would be a real boring world if everyone liked all the same. There would only be one of everything. Everyone would be riding identical sleds, driving identical trucks or cars and wearing identical clothes.

It isn't even that. Look how fucking busy those dashes are..... is it supposed to be impressive?

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

It isn't even that. Look how fucking busy those dashes are..... is it supposed to be impressive?

Get the stripped down basic version and a bunch of that is gone. There's just a lot of technology in them. Some of what I see are the controls for 4 wheel drive, electronic brake control, dual zone temperature and the rest of the climate control not just a basic heater, GPS and a bunch more.

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Get the stripped down basic version and a bunch of that is gone. There's just a lot of technology in them. Some of what I see are the controls for 4 wheel drive, electronic brake control, dual zone temperature and the rest of the climate control not just a basic heater, GPS and a bunch more.

So is this...

2011_bmw_x5_3_cd_gallery.jpg

Just now, Dave said:

That is waaaaaay overpriced and broken down half the time.

I've owned my 07 since 2010, brakes and tires. 110,000 miles.

Just got this, so we will see. Meanwhile, I'll keep reading threads on broke dick Chevy, Ford and Rams.

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

I've owned my 07 since 2010, brakes and tires. 110,000 miles.

Just got this, so we will see. Meanwhile, I'll keep reading threads on broke dick Chevy, Ford and Rams.

What series is it?

19 minutes ago, Dave said:

That is waaaaaay overpriced and broken down half the time.

Yeah, everybody has a different experience. As for me, I'll never own another BMW.  What a complete abortion....and right after the warranty is up...well played you fucking Krauts!

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah, everybody has a different experience. As for me, I'll never own another BMW.  What a complete abortion....and right after the warranty is up...well played you fucking Krauts!

Im german :news:

My bro-inlaw just got divorced....and his wife was hell bent on getting the X5...and he got the chrysler 300rt...he said that was the only thing they agreed on. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've been fucked by Chevy, I've been fucked by Ford, I've been fucked by Dodge. The blue and white has never let me down.

And in total, I have owned 5. The 2 oldest now belong to my girls. Both 200k plus.

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

I've been fucked by Chevy, I've been fucked by Ford, I've been fucked by Dodge. The blue and white has never let me down.

And in total, I have owned 5. The 2 oldest now belong to my girls. Both 200k plus.

WHAT SERIES?

How did those 3 fuck you?

Edited by Dave

15 minutes ago, Dave said:

Im german :news:

My bro-inlaw just got divorced....and his wife was hell bent on getting the X5...and he got the chrysler 300rt...he said that was the only thing they agreed on. :lol:

I know.  That's who I used the word "Krauts" instead of Nazis.  Besides, Moto probably has an app that brings him right to the thread with "N" word.  Either of them.

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

I've always been a Chevy guy myself.  But my wife has had all the fancy imports The latest, a Toyota product has been superb.  And then I bought my Truck.  I'm stupid impressed with both of them over any other brand we've owned.  And my truck now is without question the best of all my chevys.

2 hours ago, Dave said:

WHAT SERIES?

How did those 3 fuck you?

Calm your tits woman. 4 3 series and the X5.

Fail? Constantly replacing the same parts. Ending up on a tow truck. Abject rust buckets. Idiot light parades.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Calm your tits woman. 4 3 series and the X5.

Fail? Constantly replacing the same parts. Ending up on a tow truck. Abject rust buckets. Idiot light parades.

What parts are you constantly replacing?....all vehicles rust....

24 minutes ago, Dave said:

What parts are you constantly replacing?....all vehicles rust....

Been over this. Ain't getting into it again.

I don't need a reason to not like something.

Just now, Snake said:

Been over this. Ain't getting into it again.

I don't need a reason to not like something.

Well you sound like the type of guy who knows zero about vehicles....the idiot light comment is a dead giveaway. :lol:

21 minutes ago, Dave said:

Well you sound like the type of guy who knows zero about vehicles....the idiot light comment is a dead giveaway. :lol:

You're a regular Columbo.  What do they call idiot lights in Saskatchewan?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You're a regular Columbo.  What do they call idiot lights in Saskatchewan?

idiot light are not intimidating if you know anything about vehicles....women have issues with idiot lights.

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

idiot light are not intimidating if you know anything about vehicles....women have issues with idiot lights.

Idiot light like the airbag light that Ford has failed to fix for the second time. It's warranty. Shut the fuck up.

Trying too hard to sound knowledgeable is it's own trap huh..