Check your account email address ×

sorry smails...

26 russian connections, not 25 :lol:

Then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) spoke twice last year with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Justice Department officials said, encounters he did not disclose when asked about possible contacts between members of President Trump’s campaign and representatives of Moscow during Sessions’s confirmation hearing to become attorney general.

One of the meetings was a private conversation between Sessions and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak that took place in September in the senator’s office, at the height of what U.S. intelligence officials say was a Russian cyber campaign to upend the U.S. presidential race.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-spoke-twice-with-russian-ambassador-during-trumps-presidential-campaign-justice-officials-say/2017/03/01/77205eda-feac-11e6-99b4-9e613afeb09f_story.html?utm_term=.a00e89adef64

In my best Hillary voice, "just because there is smoke, doesn't mean there's a fire" :lol:

It is my understanding there was contacts with a lot of foreign governments during the election. 

Washington Post.  Whew....some real butt-hurt there.  And not a single ax to grind with the Trumpster at all!   this story is legit though.  I'm sure of it.  Well, pretty sure.  Ummm...maybe.  Possibly?  

Image result for trump calls out washington post meme

Just now, Snoslinger said:

more fake news eh broski?

Yeah...I see you started another thread...this one "go south" on you too fast?  I guess I'll do a cut and paste over there too.  Jesus.  You need attention or what?

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I see you started another thread...this one "go south" on you too fast?  I guess I'll do a cut and paste over there too.  Jesus.  You need attention or what?

Ice started the other one! Isn't it cool how they all get in line like that? Fascinating.

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

more fake news eh broski?

ffs dude.  Give it up.  You're gonna put yourself into an early grave with all this negative energy that spews from your body.

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

ffs dude.  Give it up.  You're gonna put yourself into an early grave with all this negative energy that spews from your body.

You did it for 8 yrs and survived....

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Anler said:

At this point what difference does it make?

Not a fucking bit other then to make the Hillary voters feel just a little bit better about themselves somehow

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

So afraid to post anything positive, out of fear it may somehow damage the country is in  "CHAOS" narrative. It really is perverse thinking that you can't enjoy life or be happy because of who is President.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Not a fucking bit other then to make the Hillary voters feel just a little bit better about themselves somehow

Trump puts asses in the seats.  A little teaser headline about Trump Chaos, trouble for the administration, IMPEACHMENT, and these guys are like flies on shit.  

Same thing with Obama, eight years in and I was still getting Emails about the big one, that was going to sink his Presidency.   

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

How did your old buddy put it..."Keep chasing ghosts", "Where's the convictions"  :lol:

I'd like to see if you have any smidgens of integrity left here dude. honesty would be appreciated....

1. do you think all these trump/trump admin ties with Russia, and the lopsided leaks during the campaign, are all just coincidence

2. had all this been reversed, would you be on here defending Hillary and asking "where's the convictions"?

:news:

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Trump puts asses in the seats.  A little teaser headline about Trump Chaos, trouble for the administration, IMPEACHMENT, and these guys are like flies on shit. 

Same thing with Obama, eight years in and I was still getting Emails about the big one, that was going to sink his Presidency.  

The pendulum has swung 180* the opposite way that it has been for the last 8 years and the far left are the whiny bunch now. Only difference is they Right seems to have thicker skin and less likely to crack.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'd like to see if you have any smidgens of integrity left here dude. honesty would be appreciated....

1. do you think all these trump/trump admin ties with Russia, and the lopsided leaks during the campaign, are all just coincidence

2. had all this been reversed, would you be on here defending Hillary and asking "where's the convictions"?

1. Are there any coincidences in politics or is it just Politics 101 like some of you used up until Hillary lost? Russia the new boogie man.  :lol:

2. Not defending Trump and never have but I am using your BS back against you guys. Fuck Hillary, I'm more then glad she lost! And fuck Trump...how the hell did he even get in? Our countries politics needs a good cleansing on both sides of the isle. It's all a fucking joke and getting worse.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm curious.

What did the Russian's know?

I mean, even Trump, the morning of the election, truly felt there was no way he could win.

No body knew. No body thought. Pie in the sky.

Wire. To. Wire.

So let me play Slinger here....; Is it possible, being HONEST, so slightly more REALISTIC, the (supposed) Russians leaked not to help Trump win, but to make Hillary WEAKER AFTER HER ALL BUT GUARANTEED WIN?

It amazes me to think the Russians knew what no one else on the planet knew, about our election results before the election. That sure is convenient for the dems, no?

Ockham's razor .

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And 3. Fuck you for thinking you can tell me if I have any integrity :lmao:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

And 3. Fuck you for thinking you can tell me if I have any integrity :lmao:

I knew you couldn't do it...

3 isn't a question either ya dumb ass :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Its going to be a long eight years for you, bro............    :lol: