Check your account email address ×

sorry smails...

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I'd like to see if you have any smidgens of integrity left here dude. honesty would be appreciated....

1. do you think all these trump/trump admin ties with Russia, and the lopsided leaks during the campaign, are all just coincidence

2. had all this been reversed, would you be on here defending Hillary and asking "where's the convictions"?

:news:

ttt

Can someone help me understand what role Jeff Sessions played in the Trump Presidential campaign.  I have searched and tried to find what position he held during the campaign with no luck.  Sorry for my ignorance.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Snake said:

I'm curious.

What did the Russian's know?

I mean, even Trump, the morning of the election, truly felt there was no way he could win.

No body knew. No body thought. Pie in the sky.

Wire. To. Wire.

So let me play Slinger here....; Is it possible, being HONEST, so slightly more REALISTIC, the (supposed) Russians leaked not to help Trump win, but to make Hillary WEAKER AFTER HER ALL BUT GUARANTEED WIN?

It amazes me to think the Russians knew what no one else on the planet knew, about our election results before the election. That sure is convenient for the dems, no?

Ockham's razor .

That still makes me chuckle every time I see it :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

Can someone help me understand what role Jeff Sessions played in the Trump Presidential campaign.  I have searched and tried to find what position he held during the campaign with no luck.  Sorry for my ignorance.  

Good question Tom....I'm sure Slinger and Ice will be here to explain shortly.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good question Tom....I'm sure Slinger and Ice will be here to explain shortly.

Yeah....I can't wait to hear it myself.  CNN and MSNBC are at "FULL EMERGENCY TILT" since yesterday about this. :lol:  Twats.  

ZERO!

5 hours ago, Back Country Rebel said:

Trump surrogate

11 hours ago, Back Country Rebel said:

Ttt  :news:

Edited by Skidooski

The problem with this convoluted shit is ...........NO ONE CARES! 

Both sides try to pull this shit, and all it does is get  the partisans in a uproar.

The average guy could give two fucks about whether   Sessions was talking to the Russians.

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

MC and Ice playing the part of useful idiots to a  "T".

Hahahahaha

The fact that you clowns don't know what an "Advisor" or a "surrogate" is does not make me the idiot.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Hahahahaha

The fact that you clowns don't know what an "Advisor" or a "surrogate" is does not make me the idiot.

The fact that you think all this noise is news worthy, however, does. :bc: 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Benghazi!!!

Emails!!!!!!

Clinton blow jobs!!!!!!!1!1!1!!1!-!!-!---111

Helmets!!!

Tax returns!!!!

The RUSISANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The "helmet affair".  That was fucking priceless.  PRICELESS!!!!

I'm starting to think that the left has whined just as much, since they lost, as the right did in all of their 8 years of butthurt. Bunch of bleeding vaginas

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Benghazi!!!

Emails!!!!!!

Clinton blow jobs!!!!!!!1!1!1!!1!-!!-!---111

Now, that is the kinda thing the average voter understands and has a opinion on.

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm starting to think that the left has whined just as much, since they lost, as the right did in all of their 8 years of butthurt. Bunch of bleeding vaginas

Oh, we passed that point weeks ago, IMO.  Maybe even just a few days after the election.  But they were trained whiners from the last eight years so they got good at it. The right was kinda fucked up and had jobs and decent, non-self loathing lives to carry on with afterwords.  Apparently, that really cramps solidarity.

:lmao:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, we passed that point weeks ago, IMO.  Maybe even just a few days after the election.  But they were trained whiners from the last eight years so they got good at it. The right was kinda fucked up and had jobs and decent, non-self loathing lives to carry on with afterwords.  Apparently, that really cramps solidarity.

Says the right wing loon with almost 10,000 whining posts on a snowmobile forum

23 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I'd like to see if you have any smidgens of integrity left here dude. honesty would be appreciated....

1. do you think all these trump/trump admin ties with Russia, and the lopsided leaks during the campaign, are all just coincidence

2. had all this been reversed, would you be on here defending Hillary and asking "where's the convictions"?

:news:

:dunno:

15 hours ago, Back Country Rebel said:

WASHINGTON — At the time Jeff Sessions met with the Russian ambassador to the United States during the midst of last year's bitter campaign, the Alabama senator was not only serving as a surrogate for candidate Donald Trump but had been named chairman of the campaign's National Security Advisory Committee.

Justice Department officials have said that Sessions' contacts, which he did not disclose during questioning during his confirmation hearing as President Trump's attorney general nominee, had nothing to do with the campaign and were confined to his service as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Yet, when Trump announced Sessions' appointment to chair the campaign committee, he directly referenced the senator's long service on the powerful Senate panel among his credentials as an influential political and policy adviser.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/sessions-more-than-trump-surrogate-meetings-russian-envoy/98630456/

Edited by Snoslinger

23 hours ago, Skidooski said:

1. Are there any coincidences in politics or is it just Politics 101 like some of you used up until Hillary lost? Russia the new boogie man.  :lol:

2. Not defending Trump and never have but I am using your BS back against you guys. Fuck Hillary, I'm more then glad she lost! And fuck Trump...how the hell did he even get in? Our countries politics needs a good cleansing on both sides of the isle. It's all a fucking joke and getting worse.

Again for the reading impaired   ^^^^^^^^^^^  :news:

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Says the right wing loon with almost 10,000 whining posts on a snowmobile forum

You think I'm right wing. :lol:

You retards think everyone that isn't a liberal whining milk-toast is right wing.

Still wondering why your side lost...and will continue to do so?