Check your account email address ×

$4.26 gallon

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep, they are convincing people that 3.15 a gallon is a bargain.  I hate being right.

That’s just so funny. Get back to me after it’s dropped another $2.

With inflation at 9.1%, every bit of the lower gas price is simply gone.

I would save $2.20 per fill up from empty with gas only down $.10 a gallon here. That is less than a half gallon of milk.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

$4.15 gallon today. Oil companies are losing the fear narrative. 

Down 3 cents here from last week, $4.45/gal at the wholesale club.. Premium is still $5+, can't wait to go get 45-50 gallons tomorrow..:smack:

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

$4.15 gallon today. Oil companies are losing the fear narrative. 

Companies are losing their profits and investors are losing their retirement.

Starting to see gas under $4 here.  Be nice to see oil back at $60-70 again.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Down 3 cents here from last week, $4.45/gal at the wholesale club.. Premium is still $5+, can't wait to go get 45-50 gallons tomorrow..:smack:

It's dropped to $3.98/gallon in Tampa. I'm heading there for a family reunion this Friday. Hopefully it'll drop another .15 cents. 

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It's dropped to $3.98/gallon in Tampa. I'm heading there for a family reunion this Friday. Hopefully it'll drop another .15 cents. 

Il be in Boca Raton Friday . I got a rental Car so maybe Ill shoot across and met ya for a beer and a swift kick to the nuts 

:bc: :groin::thumbsup:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

What are doing down there?

Visiting Family also. First Ill be in Orlando Tues-Thurs..Then down to Boca for Fri-Mon. I got 3 Sister in-laws down there. 

On 7/13/2022 at 10:47 AM, spin_dry said:

When oil is released from the strategic oil reserve it’s put up for sale on the oil market for energy companies to purchase, possibly resell, refine, and then distribute. The US government is not a producer or distributer. 

Then it should never be used for anything but defence . Or just sell it all and get out for good .

The political cubts just use it as a tool now any way .

Trump wanted to fill it up when oil was real cheep mid scamdemic . Dems said he'll no .

Then pampers wants to look like he gives a fuck about the cost of gas and sells off a drop in the bucket worth . Just talking point shit 

We're back under 5 bucks a gallon here in AZ. We delayed our WI trip w the RV by 2 weeks due to some unexpected delays, but at least we will save a few hundred bucks by doing so. 

• Gold Member
On 7/13/2022 at 6:13 AM, Rigid1 said:

We are down a penny from last week..$4.49 to $4.48/gal of regular. I think premium it still $5+

Shut up and enjoy your discounted gas! Biden is doing a great job and the lowering gas prices prove it!!

:lol:  :flush:

• Haha 1