Check your account email address ×

Liberals At Gun Range

Could have been just a run of the mill millennial who can't take a shit without posting it on Tic Toc.

Had a kid on my range pull unsafe shit like that. Told him if he wanted to act like a child with a weapon, I would treat him like one...: made him stand in the corner of my tower till the rest were done... about a half an hour. Then made his ass serve chow...

No mag and an empty chamber, still incredibly stupid...and at an indoor handgun range with others around.

WTF did he expect to happen?

Must be a rental gun too because he didn't leave with it.

At our club we always get some noobs that come in to shoot trap and start pointing the gun all over the place. They usually get scolded pretty quickly but some keep doing it. Last time I was there a noobie brought 00 buck shot. Luckily someone was helping him and noticed it. 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

At our club we always get some noobs that come in to shoot trap and start pointing the gun all over the place. They usually get scolded pretty quickly but some keep doing it. Last time I was there a noobie brought 00 buck shot. Luckily someone was helping him and noticed it. 

Ida let him shoot the 00.

Wouldn’t hit nothin

6 hours ago, Voodoo said:

No mag and an empty chamber, still incredibly stupid...and at an indoor handgun range with others around.

WTF did he expect to happen?

Must be a rental gun too because he didn't leave with it.

Lots of times it always the empty gun that goes off

• Gold Member

wow was that retarded. 

ive been in the woods my whole childhood and shot rifles since i was 8 years old and never seen anyone, not even green as grass noobs do anything even remotely as stupid as that.

stupid assholes like these guys give gun control ' tards a half valid point with goofs like these guys walking around.

14 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I have a lifetime membership at my range...if you're going to carry, you should be proficient. 

We have a lifetime family membership also but with ammo prices and availability nowadays we go way less.