Check your account email address ×

Conservatives…..

• Gold Member

'listen ,conservatives...you've been lied to and indoctrinated.unlike myself, i stand with ukraine and throw rocks threw walgreens windows. WAKE UP!!'

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

MC....you seem to have a pretty good life.   Did that come at the hands of capitalism or govt?

I find people like you disgusting that have a life created preaching and voting one way but now flip so others can't obtain the same as you have.   

You've almost become as bad as Noggin on this with your hypocrisy. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member

lol this video should be called ' irony; this is how its done'

the lack of self awareness is not even enraging, its borderline hillarious.

Nothing like doubling down on the fact that you are susceptible to being brainwashed. Next this dude will turn to Scientology and make another video

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Why not move to CA or Detroit where you can live in your dream of a one party rule?  Conservatives, not so much.  

My earth my choice!

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

My earth my choice!

I mean in all seriousness.  He is not worried about corruption, costs,  crime,  etc.  He just wants it to be done by one party.  Plenty of options to fulfill your dreams of having zero opposition to it.  

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I mean in all seriousness.  He is not worried about corruption, costs,  crime,  etc.  He just wants it to be done by one party.  Plenty of options to fulfill your dreams of having zero opposition to it.  

We should just declare a king and be done with it

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Nothing like doubling down on the fact that you are susceptible to being brainwashed. Next this dude will turn to Scientology and make another video

listen, conservatives , you've been lied to .... i was reading l ron's book the other day and im here to tell you the reality of today..'

lol.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Anler said:

We should just declare a king and be done with it

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

we have that already guys.its called canada.let me tell ya, not so hot lol

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

we have that already guys.its called canada.let me tell ya, not so hot lol

The world has been too divided by propaganda, there is no fixing this and nobody is coming to save us. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Anler said:

The world has been too divided by propaganda, there is no fixing this and nobody is coming to save us. 

technically canada is supposed to have failsafes against this very thing.heres how it failed us;

1/.opposition in the house of commons .where bills are supposed to be held up for debate, and a vote cast.our creep of a prime minister held an early election in an attempt to get a majority gov so he would then have the most votes in the house, making it possible to ram through bills no matter how damaging or self serving. he failed.

so, he then made a backdoor deal with the ndp leader to back the liberals on all bills long as they gave the ndp what they wanted when its time.they agreed.ndp walked the floor and then turned thereselves into effectively a new arm of the liberal party, granting automatic power to ram through whatever bills he wants passed to law wiith no opposition. should be fucking criminal and should be behind bars , imo.

2/ being a dominion of the uk, historically, canada is now an independent country with a few exceptions.one being that if a government goes rogue and no longer represents the will of the people, the queen of england is supposed to step in and remove the pm from power and host a new election. problem is, the uk is on board with the madness by most accounts, so that isnt happening.

the damage this fuckwit can cause before another elections held can and appears to be headed to , catastrophic failure. our system is broken.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

technically canada is supposed to have failsafes against this very thing.heres how it failed us;

1/.opposition in the house of commons .were bills are supposed to be held up for debate, and a vote cast.our creep of a prime minister held an early election in an attempt to get a majority gov so he would then have the most votes in the house, making it possible to ram through bills no matter how damaging or self serving. he failed.

so, he then made a backdoor deal with the ndp leader to back the liberals on all bills long as they gave the ndp what they wanted when its time.they agreed.ndp walked the floor and then turned thereselves into effectively a new arm of the liberal party, granting automatic power to ram through whatever bills he wants passed to law wiith no opposition. should be fucking criminal and should be behind bars , imo.

2/ being a dominion of the uk, historically, canada is now an independent country with a few exceptions.one being that if a government goes rogue and no longer represents the will of the people, the queen of england is supposed to step in and remove the pm from power and host a new election. problem is, the uk is on board with the madness by most accounts, so that isnt happening.

the damage this fuckwit can cause before another elections held can and appears to be headed to , catastrophic failure. our system is broken.

Spot on! :bc:

trudpp.jpg

• Like 1