Check your account email address ×

Conservatives…..

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Or brother in law

If he honestly built anything himself instead of working for his brother (or BIL) or had children to live in the country he now wants changed I think his flip may not have occurred.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If he honestly built anything himself instead of working for his brother (or BIL) or had children to live in the country he now wants changed I think his flip may not have occurred.  

He didnt build jack shit. The Kenyan said so.. you didn’t build that..

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

MC....you seem to have a pretty good life.   Did that come at the hands of capitalism or govt?

I find people like you disgusting that have a life created preaching and voting one way but now flip so others can't obtain the same as you have.   

You've almost become as bad as Noggin on this with your hypocrisy. 

He was talking about you. Someday you will open your eyes to reality. He’s spot on.

Edited by Mainecat

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Nice shot. Not surprising coming from a selfish faschist.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dude you've advocated the govt taking over a number of private industries on here and I'm the fascist.  Let's not mention all the other fascist policies you support.  :lol:  

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He was talking about you. Someday you will open your eyes to reality. He’s spot on.

:lol:  I'll get to evolve to a higher understanding after I've made my good life like you?  

Not sure why this hurts you....if you are proud of your evolution wear it like a badge of honor.  

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  I'll get to evolve to a higher understanding after I've made my good life like you?  

Not sure why this hurts you....if you are proud of your evolution wear it like a badge of honor.  

Carry on here’s what you selfishly support. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

And here are the people you support.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/bomb-explodes-in-capitol-building

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/05/31/george-floyd-dc-protests-arrests-officers-injured/5300339002/

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/no-arrests-portland-vandalism-anarchists-damage-police

Democraps who unconstitutionally changed election laws without consent of state legislators.  

Let's not forget Hillary, Obama, Biden, the DNC, the FBI, the MSM and IC for weaponizing fake Russia connections to manipulate an election.  By far more damaging to the citizens of this country than a few rioters on Jan 6th.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

And here are the people you support.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/bomb-explodes-in-capitol-building

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/05/31/george-floyd-dc-protests-arrests-officers-injured/5300339002/

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/no-arrests-portland-vandalism-anarchists-damage-police

Democraps who unconstitutionally changed election laws without consent of state legislators.  

Let's not forget Hillary, Obama, Biden, the DNC, the FBI, the MSM and IC for weaponizing fake Russia connections to manipulate an election.  By far more damaging to the citizens of this country than a few rioters on Jan 6th.  

Snarky personal shots. Typical selfish Republican prick.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Snarky personal shots. Typical selfish Republican prick.

:lmao:

• Thanks 1

On 4/13/2022 at 10:01 AM, Mainecat said:

Once again dipshit….The Texas Governor accepted illegals and then on the Texas taxpayers dime sent them across multiple state borders. 
OR were they legal migrants?

Jesus read and comprehend what you post from FOX.

On 4/13/2022 at 10:18 AM, Highmark said:

Show me what I posted from Fox on this you fucking idiot?  :lol:  

Before calling someone a dipshit you might want to have your facts straight.....dipshit.  :lol:  

NOW I will.  From the Fox article someone else posted.

A bus from Texas arrived in Washington, D.C. Wednesday morning, transporting dozens of illegal immigrants as part of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s new plan to counter federal immigration policies during an ongoing border crisis.

You have a short memory @Mainecat :lmao:

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The GOP is in a race of virtue signaling. Who can prove to the group how little RINO they are. It's absolutely hysterical to watch unfold. :lol: