Check your account email address ×

The Badger's Lawyer

4 hours ago, Badger** said:

"You lie all the fucking time" I can turn that right around on you pal. hell I have seen you accuse so many people on this website as Liars. Don't bring my brother up again DH. 

It isn't an accusation when you are caught red handed dumbass.  There are three and a half REALLY, REALLY dumb people on this site and you are one of them.  All lie as they are insecure little bitches.  You proved you fit right in with them.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Yup that's you right in the middle.

That's actually what he puts in his mouth but fitting none the less.

29 minutes ago, Badger** said:

:lies: HSR is full of shit!! and a HCS Mod washout!! Stevie is saying,, but I was saving our Freedom. Don't give us that Kumbaya bull shit.  :roundhouse: 

Are you angry Rob :lol:

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Butt hurt shit eating bitch.  I have gotten more pussy today than you have in a LONG time.

Ya I can smell the rot all the way over here in Wisconsin. Keep that pussy, please!!  

41 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Ya I can smell the rot all the way over here in Wisconsin. Keep that pussy, please!!  

OMG!! I bet it smelled like tuna!!! :puke::puke::puke:

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

I will give you a check for $100 if I said I called about FS, you give me a check for $100 if you can't find any thing. It must be explicit and right to the point no twisting shit around. Put your money where your mouth is or shut the fuck up. :owned: My money says he will puss out. 9_9

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

Hey, at least give me a yes or no answer, will you take the bet or are you going to pussy out. Oh come on HSR man up to your lies. US $ only. :hay: Stevie. 

Have your lawyer write it up in English so I can understand what the bet is about and I'll think about it. Give him a call 

Just now, HSR said:

Have your lawyer write it up in English so I can understand what the bet is about and I'll think about it. Give him a call 

The hypocrisy of your lies are showing through to everyone now and the rent free comment pretty much nailed it. I knew it, that you would puss out. Thanks for making my point come to light. :owned:

Just now, Badger** said:

The hypocrisy of your lies are showing through to everyone now and the rent free comment pretty much nailed it. I knew it, that you would puss out. Thanks for making my point come to light. :owned:

You know you told your lawyer how many "LIKES" you have on FS but guys keep picking on you.Be honest :lol:

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Happy fathers day Steve. 

:backpeddle:

Rob did you tell your lawyer that you attracted 30k members to an unknown sled site ? That would show him how cool you real are :roflcrying:

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

.  I have gotten more pussy today than you have in a LONG time.

11 hours ago, Badger** said:

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OMG!! I bet it smelled like tuna!!! :puke::puke::puke:

CLASSY!!!!!!!! 2 peas in a pod. Outstanding work guys:bc:

On 6/17/2022 at 2:56 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Quit tryin' ta' make Badger look bad. It's all bullshit. I'm estimating that he's probably a multi-millionaire, and has a great time with family and friends. 

It's all bullshit, because he's handed out "OWNAGE " so badly!!

I was gonna PM him weeks ago, and ask him to tone down the " OWNAGE " he was handing out like candy from a van at the park. 

Yes, his " OWNAGE " was too brutal! 

He's doing a fine job doesn't need any help looking bad:thumbsup: