Check your account email address ×

The Badger's Lawyer

20 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Regardless of anyone else you will post gay shit.  It is in your dna.  You LOVE that shit.

I found his lawyer. Explains a lot :thumbsup:

4876356A-1AA4-4A3D-91AD-8A6AB8678803.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

Having a lot of money or proving you have more money than others does NOT make you a good or better person than anyone else in life. I know a lot of wealthy people and a lot of them are egotistical assholes and by all outward appearances seem pretty unhappy in their lives. Why in the world would any person in their right mind want to let someone like you know what their TNW is???

The reason I offer the TNW is because some of these fukkers take pot-shots at me, and the only legal, reasonable way to slap these fukkers down, is a TNW CHALLENGE. 

Take a fukker like DeepThroat, calls me names. OK, so I offer up a TNW CHALLENGE, to see who is wealthier, but he is afraid of me!!

He'll post shit 24/7, but he won't take my challenge!!! 

In other words, a TNW CHALLENGE takes the bullshit here away from the keyboard, and brings it into the real world!  

:owned:

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

:thumbdown2:

oSwr66m.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm butter chicken,,mix them 3 together and delicious. 

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

:thumbdown2:

oSwr66m.jpg

Did you ask the owner of this pic if it was ok for you to use it??Some fucking loser on the site contacted a lawyer and we have to obey copyright laws now. What a douchebag,,I know but what can we do??

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The reason I offer the TNW is because some of these fukkers take pot-shots at me, and the only legal, reasonable way to slap these fukkers down, is a TNW CHALLENGE. 

Take a fukker like DeepThroat, calls me names. OK, so I offer up a TNW CHALLENGE, to see who is wealthier, but he is afraid of me!!

In other words, a TNW CHALLENGE takes the bullshit here away from the keyboard, and brings it into the real world!  

Translation.... You're a narcissist. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Furthest thing from a narcissist, you fukkin, assburner syndrome.

Just calling these bastids out who take keyboard shots at me. 

Hey, you wanna take the TNW???  

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You and Badger are getting beat like a $3 whore , you two should just kennel up. Back in your cages.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

You and Badger are getting beat like a $3 whore , you two should just kennel up. Back in your cages.

You can never beat me, I'm too wealthy. Go ahead, what's your TNW?

Will you take the TNW? Are you afraid of me?

YEAH, YOU ARE!!!!  

Who says money doesn't matter??  

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Badger seems to be doing pretty damn good, from what I can see.  

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

As long as you are happy with your life and what you have why do you give a flying Fuck what anyone on this site or any other site thinks about you???? Honestly how many people from this site or any other site do you think you'll ever meet in real life??? JMO I don't care what you have or don't have I'm not here to compete with the Smiths and Jones, I know what I have and I don't have and I'm just fine with my life and everything in my life I do not feel the need to try and impress people with what I have or don't have. I don't have much and what I do have is Mine........... beer_cheers.gif.8394a4df846959b9e09e13fd7b44012f.gif

23 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

As long as you are happy with your life and what you have why do you give a flying Fuck what anyone on this site or any other site thinks about you???? Honestly how many people from this site or any other site do you think you'll ever meet in real life??? JMO I don't care what you have or don't have I'm not here to compete with the Smiths and Jones, I know what I have and I don't have and I'm just fine with my life and everything in my life I do not feel the need to try and impress people with what I have or don't have. I don't have much and what I do have is Mine........... beer_cheers.gif.8394a4df846959b9e09e13fd7b44012f.gif

I don't care what good people have either. If they have more than me, I'm fine with that. However, when people post bad against me, then I really want to slam them. 

Take DeepFaggen, for instance. He posts against me 24/7. So, I am willing to take a beating to the tune of $10,000.00, if it gives me the chance to slam him, even if only legally and financially. 

Same with THE GAY ONE and a few others, but the faggots won't go beyond the keyboard!!!  

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You can never beat me, I'm too wealthy. Go ahead, what's your TNW?

Will you take the TNW? Are you afraid of me?

YEAH, YOU ARE!!!!  

Who says money doesn't matter??  

Goes full narcissist immediately after denying being a narcissist. :lol:

You can't make this shit up. 

12 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Lol, nice work proving his point.  Narcissist confirmed!

9 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I absolutely don't care at all what anyone has other than I hope people are happy and have what they need / want.

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't care what good people have either. If they have more than me, I'm fine with that. However, when people post bad against me, then I really want to slam them. 

Take Deephaven, for instance. He posts against me 24/7. So, I am willing to take a beating to the tune of $10,000.00, if it gives me the chance to slam him, even if only legally and financially. 

Same with THE GAY ONE and a few others, but the faggots won't go beyond the keyboard!!!  

You have your chance.  Prove you have the $10k.  You won't so your bet is moot...which matches your life.

Either way, even if you have more than me it won't slam me.  I don't give a fuck.  I have what I need, I live a blessed life, and am super happy with where I am financially.  No matter what you have won't change that or affect me in any way...other than I will have $10k to spend if you can confirm you have it to lose.  We know you can't as you've never even posted things worth $10k.

Which brings us to the real reason you bring up the TNW bet.  You know you can't actually win the bet, so you make it ridiculous so that no one will take you up on it so that you can claim that you "smashed" someone.  You don't even have the $10k.  So fucking funny!

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I absolutely don't care at all what anyone has other than I hope people are happy and have what they need / want.

You have your chance.  Prove you have the $10k.  You won't so your bet is moot...which matches your life.

Either way, even if you have more than me it won't slam me.  I don't give a fuck.  I have what I need, I live a blessed life, and am super happy with where I am financially.  No matter what you have won't change that or affect me in any way...other than I will have $10k to spend if you can confirm you have it to lose.  We know you can't as you've never even posted things worth $10k.

Which brings us to the real reason you bring up the TNW bet.  You know you can't actually win the bet, so you make it ridiculous so that no one will take you up on it so that you can claim that you "smashed" someone.  You don't even have the $10k.  So fucking funny!

Hey, do you have 10Gs lying around the house? You phony piece of shit. 

Have your wife's office start the proceedings, and I'll either send a cert. check for 10Gs or I won't.

If I don't within the designated time frame, you can tell everyone here that you piss-pounded the fat, old nobody from NH. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Have your wife's office start the proceedings, and I'll either send a cert. check for 10Gs or I won't.

If I don't within the designated time frame, you can tell everyone here that you piss-pounded the fat, old nobody from NH. 

On the bold, TBH he kinda already does..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Show proof by tomorrow, otherwise everyone will know you do not have $10k.  Until that happens I am not investing 1 minute in this as we all know you DON'T have it.