Check your account email address ×

The Badger's Lawyer

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I see you're posting my pictures around again, that was my knee surgery and it's none of your business. :owned:

Yup that's you right in the middle.

Will you boys just please take the " OWNAGE" that Badger and Few of my buds have handed ya', like a man?

OK, ya' got piss-pounded, it's not the end of the world....SHEESH!!

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

You can not show me where I ever mention my brother besides in this thread on FS,  :owned:money talks and bull shit walks, Stevie. :owned:Talk, called, whatever,:handjob: you have lied so bad when you die they'll have to screw your ass in the ground.:owned: No one cares about your opinion Steve,:owned: and stop knocking this website down>>> in bold!! Leave my brothers ie family names out of your mouth. :owned:  I did awesome!! :lol2:

Steve said the pictures I posted were not mine "Food, the Dinner thread", he said I ask to be a Mod on HCS and said I use my dead Brother to lie and he can not prove any of it. He's a piece of shit liar and I'm calling them out, Steve prove it or STFU. :owned: Again!! 

Edited by Badger**

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Steve said the pictures I posted were not mine "Food", he said I ask to be a Mod on HCS and said I use my dead Brother to lie and he can not prove any of it. He's a piece of shit liar and I'm calling them out, Steve prove it or STFU. :owned: Again!! 

:roflcrying:

You posted meal pics from google correct? I have the post’s where you admit it.

Tag any former HCS mod or admin in here, they will verify.

I said you lie so much , swearing on your dead brother is meaningless .

Boy I got you wound up :lol:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

:roflcrying:

You posted meal pics from google correct? I have the post’s where you admit it.

Tag any former HCS mod or admin in here, they will verify.

I said you lie so much , swearing on your dead brother is meaningless .

Boy I got you wound up :lol:

In the dinner thread, dumb ass. Proving nothing again, and now you can STFU. I Totally :owned: You. :lol::lol2:

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Help me out here Rob what's got your undies all twisted up??? Honestly half of the time I don't understand your posts as I do not read every thread, post or comment on here or any other site so I'm really lost as to why and what made you felt the need to talk to a lawyer about that was posted on here or posted somewhere else and reposted here???

STEVE tried to make a big fukkin deal out of nuthin', 'cause BAdge has beeen " OWNING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM FOR WEEKS ", so Steve is trying to make big deals out of nothingburgers!! 

I knew I should have PMd Badge and told him to let Steve come up for air, but I didn't. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STEVE tried to make a big fukkin deal out of nuthin', 'cause BAdge has beeen " OWNING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM FOR WEEKS ", so Steve is trying to make big deals out of nothingburgers!! 

I knew I should have PMd Badge and told him to let Steve come up for air, but I didn't. 

Slapping his dumbass around like a whore in Ontario as she is sing our national anthem and begging for the taste of freedom. :saluting:

Edited by Badger**

19 minutes ago, Badger** said:

In the dinner thread, dumb ass. Proving nothing again, and now you can STFU. I Totally :owned: You. :lol::lol2:

So tag a former HCS mod team member re: you wanting to be a mod:thumb:. I already checked with a couple before opening my mouth months ago.

I'm guessing older brother Rob? Most parents stop having kids when they get a handicapped one like yourself. Your kind takes a lot of effort to raise and just get socially accepted. You've come a long way though slugger.Good job:thumb: Never let the Down's get you down :bc:

I can just feel the PM's going out. Help,, Help,, Help,, Help,, Help,, Help,, Help,,. I need help Badger is picking on me, I'm Steve I need  Help!!!!v  :owned::lol::lol2: Help me say he wanted to be a Mod!!!! Please I need help!!!! :owned:

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I can just feel the PM's going out. Help,, Help,, Help,, Help,, Help,, Help,, Help,,. I need help Badger is picking on me, I'm Steve I need  Help!!!!v  :owned::lol::lol2: Help me say he wanted to be a Mod!!!! Please I need help!!!! :owned:

Read the above post Rob. I have no need to pm anyone.That's is why I told YOU to tag anyone on the Mod team.Just so you can't say I pm'd them.I don't have to,,you were famous for it. You already tried it here. 

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

So tag a former HCS mod team member re: you wanting to be a mod:thumb:. I already checked with a couple before opening my mouth months ago.

I'm guessing older brother Rob? Most parents stop having kids when they get a handicapped one like yourself. Your kind takes a lot of effort to raise and just get socially accepted. You've come a long way though slugger.Good job:thumb: Never let the Down's get you down :bc:

Just like your Mother and Father, you never know when the retard will pop up. 9_9You started the family posting not me.:fuckyou: He died in the prime of his life way to young back in 2009. Jerry had the same thing happen to him. 

Edited by Badger**

On 5/14/2022 at 11:03 AM, Badger** said:

I thought contributing members to post on anything? I was wondering what happen to old Z? xcr700, Z and myself had some great times. Seems I hit a nerve, just bumped into and old post from the Z.

Hey ckf anytime you need any help just shoot me a pm. :bc: Is that fair? 

:owned:

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Just like you Mother and Father, you never know when the retard will pop up. 9_9You started the family posting not me.:fuckyou: He die in the prime of his life way to young back in 2009. Jerry had the same thing happen to him. 

Jerry is still alive :bc:

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

Read the above post Rob. I have no need to pm anyone.That's is why I told YOU to tag anyone on the Mod team.Just so you can't say I pm'd them.I don't have to,,you were famous for it. You already tried it here. 

What we have here in the United States innocent until proven guilty, The burden of proof lies with you not me. :owned:

Edited by Badger**

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

:owned:

Jerry is still alive :bc:

Thats not proof dumb ass and you said HCS. Ask Jerry the same thing happen to him, see I have the family thing you seem to be hanging over my head.

Someone's bother had died of the same thing my brother died from!!!  

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Thats not proof dumb ass and you said HCS. Ask Jerry the same thing happen to him, see I have the family thing you seem to be hanging over my head.

Someone's bother had died of the same thing my brother died from!!!  

Why do you continuously bring family into the CE looking for pity??? Are you that insecure you need internet hugs or something?

You should get the fuck off FS and talk to a lawyer. This kinda abuse you’re getting must be illegal :lol::lol::lol:

Im going to call my doctor, I keep getting laughing cramps:roflcrying:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's not my cup of tea, that's for sure. But seeing 550 claiming that he and badger own everyone here makes me giggle :lol:

I’ll move it to the thrasher forum tomorrow. I just think Stadler and Waldorf needed center stage. Their act is spectacular :lol:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Steve said the pictures I posted were not mine "Food, the Dinner thread", he said I ask to be a Mod on HCS and said I use my dead Brother to lie and he can not prove any of it. He's a piece of shit liar and I'm calling them out, Steve prove it or STFU. :owned: Again!! 

31 minutes ago, Badger** said:

What we have here in the United States innocent until proven guilty, The burden of proof lies with you not me. :owned:

Thank you, Steve. :lol::hay: