Check your account email address ×

The Badger's Lawyer

Just now, HSR said:

Geez if I get a chance I'll try,,,not something I've done before.

1st time for everything, lol.

Just type emoticon in the search box and add it. Maybe name it :jerry:

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Badger needs his own gif.

6a3b8b67-e2e6-4cad-a7e0-87f0b83b1322_tex

Badger " OWNED " the shit out of everybody!! 

He handed ya' all BRUTAL OWNAGE!!

30 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

In what way?  Thought you wanted us to have a cook off so he deleted all his pics.  He can't cook....

He posted a great steak/shrimp dinner, also a great prime rib dinner.

You posted a diarrhea dinner!!! 

LMAO!! Your cooking is DOG-SHIT!!!  

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He posted a great steak/shrimp dinner, also a great prime rib dinner.

You posted a diarrhea dinner!!! 

LMAO!! Your cooking is DOG-SHIT!!!  

He deleted the pics he downloaded. Thought he was getting sued.  He finally got smart too and realized he looked like a moron backing you so he left.  Sad you scared him off the forum.

So what is the best dish you make?  Precooked lobster?  Free expired sandwich?  That is all you've posted which tells a sad story.

14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He deleted the pics he downloaded. Thought he was getting sued.  He finally got smart too and realized he looked like a moron backing you so he left.  Sad you scared him off the forum.

So what is the best dish you make?  Precooked lobster?  Free expired sandwich?  That is all you've posted which tells a sad story.

OK, Julia Child, why don't you post some of your big-shot connoisseur presentations.

Badger posted his tuff, and he won!!! You posted some diarrhea that looked like " SHIT ON A STICK "!!!!! LMMFAO!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

I make a rabbit stew that someone would punch you over it.

I make venison medallions.

I make a terrific chicken ala king.

My cook-outs of burgers, dogs, baked beans, and cole slaw gets rave reviews.

If and when I get more time, I'll start making more stuff. 

I don't think Badge left. He posted that he lost two good friends in the last week, and STEVE gave him a wicked cheap shot.

Badge is a decent guy, but I don't think he knows just how much of cunts, some of you are. That's because he's a good person.

I, on the other hand know you're a bunch of cunts, that need your faces pounded in the parking lot of the 7-11.

Cheap shots when the guy lost two people, you fukkin faggots. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I make a rabbit stew that someone would punch you over it.

I make venison medallions.

I make a terrific chicken ala king.

My cook-outs of burgers, dogs, baked beans, and cole slaw gets rave reviews.

If and when I get more time, I'll start making more stuff. 

Explains why you've never posted pics in the dinner thread.....because it is more of your lies.

37 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Explains why you've never posted pics in the dinner thread.....because it is more of your lies.

I posted the venison, big burgers, venison spaghetti, and a couple of other things. Maybe a T-Bone steak. 

26 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

When you delete a picture right after it doesn't count...

18 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Post your shitty truck faggot!

It's only 18 K on it!!! LMAO!! 

Your piece of shit RAm has a bent frame!!!  

19 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Post your shitty truck faggot!

Oh, you're real rich.........FRAME BENT TRUCK!!!!  LMMFAO!!

Hey, you can hang with ReneGAYde from NH!!!! 

This young man who took his life was 26 years old he had it all at one time and it all went to shit on him. This is life, not the bull shit that happens on FS, cuz no one really gives a fuck about FS when someone's life goes to hell.

So fuck you and fuck your buddies on here, I am more worried about this young man that was swinging at the end of a rope out in the woods for days alone and now I am dealing with a mother who lost her only child.  

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

This young man who took his life was 26 years old he had it all at one time and it all went to shit on him. This is life, not the bull shit that happens on FS, cuz no one really gives a fuck about FS when someone's life goes to hell.

So fuck you and fuck your buddies on here, I am more worried about this young man that was swinging at the end of a rope out in the woods for days alone and now I am dealing with a mother who lost her only child.  

If you're looking for sympathy you can find it in the dictionary right between shit and syphillis.

Just now, HSR said:

If you're looking for sympathy you can find it in the dictionary right between shit and syphillis.

karma's a bitch and it's going to bite you in the ass, you dirty rotten Canadian cunt. I would never say that shit if it was a friend of yours. Go fuck yourself.  :fuckyou:

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

karma's a bitch and it's going to bite you in the ass, you dirty rotten Canadian cunt. I would never say that shit if it was a friend of yours. Go fuck yourself.  :fuckyou:

I wouldn't come on the FS Thrasher forum with a bleeding cunt looking for a hug from 550 you whiny lil bitch.:lol: 

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

I wouldn't come on the FS Thrasher forum with a bleeding cunt looking for a hug from 550 you whiny lil bitch.:lol: 

No one gives a fuck about you but your two friends, your a fucking joke looking for attention. I have never seen anyone on FS ask for your opinion or advice on FS.   

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

No one gives a fuck about you but your two friends, your a fucking joke looking for attention. I have never seen anyone on FS ask for your opinion or advice on FS.   

Take a break from this place Badge. There's a few cunts on here that you don't need to be dealing with now. 

You " OWNED " the shit outta' them before, you'll do it again.

I'll slap the shit outta' them, you can bet on it. 

54 minutes ago, Badger** said:

cuz no one really gives a fuck about FS when someone's life goes to hell.

You sure as fuck do. You found time to post here and in the meme thread.Must have been an important meme though amirite?? Even the fact that you felt the need to post this info at all in the Thrasher forum is a cry for attention. FS is IN YOUR HEAD :lol:

Is this your way of calling a timeout from the beatings???