Check your account email address ×

The Badger's Lawyer

1 hour ago, HSR said:

What are you concerned about??What brought this on?

I thought it was good information to share. Kind of like so many of the conversations we have on here. I did not know Car loan defaults were at 5.1%, the highest level seen since March 2020. << It's new to me. 

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

Let's turn this around for you,  I can not take your personal pictures from FB and post them over here.  :thumbsup: 

#1 -  I'm NOT a Lawyer or Attorney

#2 -  I DO NOT use Facebook so I did not read or agree to "Their terms of use agreement" or any of their other rules.

Having said that is your Facebook page set to "Public" or "Private"???

You have NO expectation of Privacy in "Public Forum" if you are in a "Private Forum" then you do have a expectation of "Privacy"

Again if you do not want your pics posted or reposted on the World Wide Web DO NOT POST them on the Internet ever.

I guess I missed where or what has you so bent out of shape lately........ No one wins and no one loses on internet forum sites like this so I don't know why yourself and a few others feel like you own or owned someone on a website...........

Here a go Rob you and the others win the internet today, tomorrow and the rest of the year........ user84561_pic10355_1319342898.gif.628d0a94fbd3fc8a51387da205c3afc3.gif

Happy now???

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Quit tryin' ta' make Badger look bad. It's all bullshit. I'm estimating that he's probably a multi-millionaire, and has a great time with family and friends. 

It's all bullshit, because he's handed out "OWNAGE " so badly!!

I was gonna PM him weeks ago, and ask him to tone down the " OWNAGE " he was handing out like candy from a van at the park. 

Yes, his " OWNAGE " was too brutal! 

You should put down the crack pipe, it makes you type unbelievably stupid shit.

The real story is that he was owned so badly that he went to his lawyer because his labia was sore and he wanted to see if corporate could help soothe the pain.

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

I thought it was good information to share. Kind of like so many of the conversations we have on here. I did not know Car loan defaults were at 5.1%, the highest level seen since March 2020. << It's new to me. 

Nope that's BS,,,SOMETHING was weighing HEAVY on your mind that you couldn't wait to ask a lawyer. That's not just a random thought you felt needed to be addressed and then posted here.Were you worried after you insulted Deephavens kid's meal that he could sue you?Hence the comment that you can move pics on the same site??

If you wanted to share it why not a thread instead of posting it as some sort of threat in the thrasher forums:dunno: .

I'm sure a few names were dropped as you LOVE to do that here any chance you get.

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

#1 -  I'm NOT a Lawyer or Attorney

#2 -  I DO NOT use Facebook so I did not read or agree to "Their terms of use agreement" or any of their other rules.

Having said that is your Facebook page set to "Public" or "Private"???

You have NO expectation of Privacy in "Public Forum" if you are in a "Private Forum" then you do have a expectation of "Privacy"

Again if you do not want your pics posted or reposted on the World Wide Web DO NOT POST them on the Internet ever.

I guess I missed where or what has you so bent out of shape lately........ No one wins and no one loses on internet forum sites like this so I don't know why yourself and a few others feel like you own or owned someone on a website...........

Here a go Rob you and the others win the internet today, tomorrow and the rest of the year........ user84561_pic10355_1319342898.gif.628d0a94fbd3fc8a51387da205c3afc3.gif

Happy now???

Where did I accuse anybody of doing anything regarding this topic?? there is nothing to own here. You can take the information or walk away from it, just like any other post. 

Jerry you there for me when my brother died and I will never for get that. 

Just now, Badger** said:

Where did I accuse anybody of doing anything regarding this topic?? there is nothing to own here. You can take the information or walk away from it, just like any other post. 

Jerry you there for me when my brother died and I will never for get that. 

Help me out here Rob what's got your undies all twisted up??? Honestly half of the time I don't understand your posts as I do not read every thread, post or comment on here or any other site so I'm really lost as to why and what made you felt the need to talk to a lawyer about that was posted on here or posted somewhere else and reposted here???

13 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Help me out here Rob what's got your undies all twisted up??? Honestly half of the time I don't understand your posts as I do not read every thread, post or comment on here or any other site so I'm really lost as to why and what made you felt the need to talk to a lawyer about that was posted on here or posted somewhere else and reposted here???

I did not start this thread, I did not name this thread, you may want to talk to the original owner of this thread. I will sign a notarized document that NEVER bought up the names of Freedom sledder or HCS or DooTalk in my conversation to any lawyer ever!! Or would you like me to swear on my brother's grave!! It was just a rhetorical question, if this is not good enough for you I'm sorry.  

Edited by Badger**

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You lie all the fucking time so a notarized document or swearing on your brother's grave is pointless.

Regardless, you obviously got owned so bad you discussed shit with a lawyer.  :owned:

"You lie all the fucking time" I can turn that right around on you pal. hell I have seen you accuse so many people on this website as Liars. Don't bring my brother up again DH. 

Edited by Badger**

15 minutes ago, Badger** said:

"You lie all the fucking time" I can turn that right around on you pal. hell I have seen you accuse so many people on this website as Liars. Don't bring my brother up again DH. 

Rob you're the one that brought you're brother into the conversation,,,twice.If you don't want him discussed,,,don't bring him up. Same with pics,,,don't want comments ,,don't post pics.

17 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I did not start this thread, I did not name this thread, you may want to talk to the original owner of this thread. I will sign a notarized document that NEVER bought up the names of Freedom sledder or HCS or DooTalk in my conversation to any lawyer ever!! Or would you like me to swear on my brother's grave!! It was just a rhetorical question, if this is not good enough for you I'm sorry.  

:dunno:

You were the one who posted about talking to the company lawyer about copy righted stuff and posting it else where so I guess I really missed what someone apparently copied from one of your posts and reposted here somewhere or somewhere else on the web???? I'm missing why you felt the need to talk to the company lawyer and comment about it on here??? I guessing something really went over my head here............

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

:dunno:

You were the one who posted about talking to the company lawyer about copy righted stuff and posting it else where so I guess I really missed what someone apparently copied from one of your posts and reposted here somewhere or somewhere else on the web???? I'm missing why you felt the need to talk to the company lawyer and comment about it on here??? I guessing something really went over my head here............

Don't worry about it Jerry, or are you concerned for my safety? 

33 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I did,I named it too :lol: I really couldn't care less WHAT your lawyer said,,,I just wanted to get you to admit you called a lawyer about getting :owned: on a small obscure website.:lol:.There's no way you didn't drop names from your HCS days,that's guaran-fucking-teed.You LOVE name dropping.You've also been caught in so many lies swearing on your brother's grave would be meaningless.

Not good enough for me Robbie,,,do better :lol:

• Guest changed the title to The Badger's Lawyer
25 minutes ago, HSR said:

I did,I named it too :lol: I really couldn't care less WHAT your lawyer said,,,I just wanted to get you to admit you called a lawyer about getting :owned: on a small obscure website.:lol:.There's no way you didn't drop names from your HCS days,that's guaran-fucking-teed.You LOVE name dropping.You've also been caught in so many lies swearing on your brother's grave would be meaningless.

Not good enough for me Robbie,,,do better :lol:

You can not show me where I ever mention my brother besides in this thread on FS,  :owned:money talks and bull shit walks, Stevie. :owned:Talk, called, whatever,:handjob: you have lied so bad when you die they'll have to screw your ass in the ground.:owned: No one cares about your opinion Steve,:owned: and stop knocking this website down>>> in bold!! Leave my brothers ie family names out of your mouth. :owned:  I did awesome!! :lol2:

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You can not show me where I ever mention my brother besides in this thread on FS,  :owned:money talks and bull shit walks, Stevie. :owned:Talk, called, whatever,:handjob: you have lied so bad when you die they'll have to screw your ass in the ground.:owned: No one cares about your opinion Steve,:owned: and stop knocking this website down>>> in bold!! Leave my brothers ie family names out of your mouth. :owned:  I did awesome!! :lol2:

E8689B8F-715B-40F3-9A0D-0F8C9430ECA6.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

228FA35D-4D6D-435A-B1F8-F98476C4912A.jpeg