Check your account email address ×

Trump's aides don't want to admit the President is golfing

20 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump has golfed 6x since taking office

Obama didn't play a round until 3 months after inauguration

Trump is a good example of when a man runs the show and not his wife like Obamas did.

20 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump has golfed 6x since taking office

Obama didn't play a round until 3 months after inauguration

So he did other things for r&r. You expect him to work 24x7 without a break. I don't see you criticizing our part time PM who's hardly ever in the country let alone Ottawa  Oh that's right he's a do no wrong Libturd like you

Just now, 02sled said:

So he did other things for r&r. You expect him to work 24x7 without a break. I don't see you criticizing our part time PM who's hardly ever in the country let alone Ottawa  Oh that's right he's a do no wrong Libturd like you

:owned:

1 minute ago, Dave said:

All kidding aside....for some reason I imagine golfing with Trump would be alot like golfing with Al Cervick from Caddyshack... :lol:

Or like golfing with a non-drinking, more egostical version of ______  ____. :lol:

We could call Trump "Uncle Donald" like we do to ______  ____ in front of the cart girls, he hates that. :lol:

"Get me a beer Uncle Don!"

"Fuck you!"

:lol:

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Or like golfing with a non-drinking, more egostical version of ______  ____. :lol:

We could call Trump "Uncle Donald" like we do to ______  ____ in front of the cart girls, he hates that. :lol:

"Get me a beer Uncle Don!"

"Fuck you!"

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So Mcilroy is Satan because he golfed with Trump :flush:   The DemonCUNTS have truly gone fucking insane 

Post election stress disorder. :lol: 

Why do I think playing golf with Trump would be fun as hell.  A mulligan per nine, "gimme" puts inside the grip,"winter golf" rules and the cart girl running close behind the group. Three and a half hours of fun and laughs ending with an epic bullshit session in the clubhouse.

Playing with Obama?  Like playing with an idiot that think they know the rules and carries AND USES the USGA Rulebook if any play may be in question.  He can't play for shit, hooks or slices the ball into the woods on every shot and won't come out of the woods until they found their ball.  If not, going back to the T-box.  He waves the cart girl by before even asking if anybody else wants anything!  Six and a half hours of misery and I'm going right to my car from the 18th green as I delete him from my contacts list.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why do I think playing gold with Trump would be fun as hell.  A mulligan per nine, "gimme" puts inside the grip,"winter golf" rules and the cart girl running close behind the group. Three and a half hours of fun and laughs ending with an epic bullshit session in the clubhouse.

Playing with Obama?  Like playing with an idiot that think they know the rules and carries AND USES the USGA Rulebook if any play may be in question.  He can't play for shit, hooks or slices the ball into the woods on every shot and won't come out of the woods until they found their ball.  If not, going back to the T-box.  He waves the cart girl by before even asking if anybody else wants anything!  Six and a half hours of misery and I'm going right to my car from the 18th green as I delete him from my contacts list.

Probably true. :lol: