Check your account email address ×

Jesse

Jesse Watters: If you're a Democrat in this country, you could get away with anything

JESSE WATTERS: I'm sure you've all been lectured by some whiny, upscale lib about White privilege, male privilege, straight privilege. You know, the greatest hits. But here's one you don't hear much about – liberal privilege. If you're a Democrat, you can get away with just about anything in this country. You can lie, cheat, steal, whatever you want, without consequence because there's an entire system in place to protect Americans who lean blue when something goes wrong. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jesse-watters-democrat-liberal-privilege

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Anler said:

Go sit at McDonald's with the other boomers and complain about everything!

Pfft, I don't do McDonalds.  I'll go down to the Boomer Marina, fill up my boat with 7 dollar diesel and laugh at all you panty waists!

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Pfft, I don't do McDonalds.  I'll go down to the Boomer Marina, fill up my boat with 7 dollar diesel and laugh at all you panty waists!

Is there a group of boomers that meet for coffee and complaining at the marina every morning?

Just now, Anler said:

Is there a group of boomers that meet for coffee and complaining at the marina every morning?

Complain?!  We laugh about how much we fucked all you latchkey Members Only jacket GenXers out of your social security, while we steal your wimins

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Boomers worked hard. Maybe so hard the next generations were pussiefied. 

So what’s your excuse of why you don’t work hard fat ass ? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Pete said:

Jesse Watters: If you're a Democrat in this country, you could get away with anything

JESSE WATTERS: I'm sure you've all been lectured by some whiny, upscale lib about White privilege, male privilege, straight privilege. You know, the greatest hits. But here's one you don't hear much about – liberal privilege. If you're a Democrat, you can get away with just about anything in this country. You can lie, cheat, steal, whatever you want, without consequence because there's an entire system in place to protect Americans who lean blue when something goes wrong. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jesse-watters-democrat-liberal-privilege

5A858CC7-3488-49F0-87DB-22AE7E7CA197.jpeg.62c31c5663913ce3f4136bff8e8b4116.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member

For the most part Boomers raised a pretty solid next generation of people.  Overall Gen X has not kept up to the same percentage in the next generation being productive members of society.   Seems each successive generation are more and more crying little snowflakes who thinks the world should be handed to them.  That's a growing breed in America who constantly falls for the Wokeness the left infects them with.  Pretty much follows the stages of a Democracy.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

For the most part Boomers raised a pretty solid next generation of people.  Overall Gen X has not kept up to the same percentage in the next generation being productive members of society.   Seems each successive generation are more and more crying little snowflakes who thinks the world should be handed to them.  That's a growing breed in America who constantly falls for the Wokeness the left infects them with.  

Did you wear a bike helmet? We sure as hell didn’t. If you did you were called a fag a pussy.. gay. Ect.. Now everyone wears the fucking things. Whatever. Be a pussy. I see it daily at work 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Pete said:

Did you wear a bike helmet? We sure as hell didn’t. If you did you were called a fag a pussy.. gay. Ect.. Now everyone wears the fucking things. Whatever. Be a pussy. I see it daily at work 

We’ll there is a recently “retired due to being scared about covid” Boomer neighbor across the street from me and he rides his fucking fag bicycle with his faggy helmet and white sneakers everyday up and down my street. 

meanwhile my 8 year old daughter rips by no helmet. :news:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, most Boomers rode the gravy train.

:lol:  Yeah ok.  You’re literally a less angry but still bitter version of Ben.  The disdain you regularly show for white collar workers and generations before you doesn’t show well on you….

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

I never did as a kid but surely do now.  Get concussed a few times and it becomes something you’d rather not repeat.  :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Pete said:

8425E788-0CCE-4375-B2E8-3BA24C3ABDB3.jpeg

no lie the Guy does like 5 min walk around/pre prep before he rides every time… Checks tire pressure and chain or some other nonsense … :wtf::lol:.  

they also own 4 Subarus. Pretty sure his Wife hates Him. She powerwalks 5 times a day alone , And he rides the bike alone. 
just weirdo libtards with no life. 

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

8425E788-0CCE-4375-B2E8-3BA24C3ABDB3.jpeg

Let's be honest.... If you rode your bike along the edges of roads where most of these "bikers" do, you'd be wearing a helmet also!  As well as leather chaps, flack vests, shoulder pads, etc etc....

19 minutes ago, Pete said:

Can you imagine your mom driving you to school or down to the bus stop and waiting for you to get on the bus?

• Haha 2