Check your account email address ×

Here’s what I want to know

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Where did this Avalde shooter get his shit.

He was carrying $5-6000 worth of guns armor and ammo. 

How did he get it , poor family and 18 years old. Kid probably hadn’t made $6000 gross in his whole life. How did he get to the gun shop , how did he procure all this shit. Where did he practice shooting. Did he go to a range or a gravel pit? 

All this shit makes very little sense. 

100% guess, but did he find grandma's rainy day cash stash hidden in her house and use her money to buy everything???

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

100% guess, but did he find grandma's rainy day cash stash hidden in her house and use her money to buy everything???

Possible....something like that is far more plausible than he saved it from Wendy’s 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Possible....something like that is far more plausible than he saved it from Wendy’s 

Or got a credit card or two to buy everything.

What I would like to know is where did he get 60 mags for those guns and how did that not throw up a red flag?? 

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

What I would like to know is where did he get 60 mags for those guns and how did that not throw up a red flag?? 

Pmags are like candy. $10 a piece and I could order 600 today if I wanted 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I've got two 19 year olds.  They each work 35 - 40 hrs/wk and have a CC with a $1000 limit, no one would give them any more.  My daughter struggled to get a car loan for $6k a year and a half ago.  Things seem off from the credit cards everywhere standpoint.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, f7ben said:

I mean if you’re poor as fuck and you walk in a gun shop and there is a $500 AR on the wall and a $2000 AR on the wall and they will both do the exact same thing which are you going to buy?

Add in the fact that he had to know it was probably going to be the only time he would shoot it. Not like he needed a rifle that will last a long time.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I didn't know he had a job and did live at home, it's plausible he saved it up, my daughter has been working at the local family owned meat market/grocery store I go to for a bit over a year, she has a over 5k in her savings plus another 10-13k in the market, but that was left to her from my grandfather...Don't have to pay for food working at Wendy's I'm sure, couple friends kids work at a couple different fast food places and bring home bags of food that was considered waste at the end of the day or change over from breakfast.. Just some thoughts

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I didn't know he had a job and did live at home, it's plausible he saved it up, my daughter has been working at the local family owned meat market/grocery store I go to for a bit over a year, she has a over 5k in her savings plus another 10-13k in the market, but that was left to her from my grandfather...Don't have to pay for food working at Wendy's I'm sure, couple friends kids work at a couple different fast food places and bring home bags of food that was considered waste at the end of the day or change over from breakfast.. Just some thoughts

These people were dirt poor though , you aren’t dirt poor. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

These people were dirt poor though , you aren’t dirt poor. 

I'm not dirt poor, but I'm honestly probably lower middle class by an earnings standard of a single parent/single income household..I work hard, I save, cut coupons, if I'm buying something and going to spend the money, I'm buying something nice and buying something of  good quality with good resale..Plus I get a deal on on just about everything which helps out a lot..

Thinking about what your saying, which is valid about him buying the DD rifles, I could have brought a S&W MP for $800,..But my honest thought process was to go with the Ruger sr556 which was double ..

But then again, I know I'm going to keep it, I'm not buying something to do what he did and it's going in an evidence bag

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm not dirt poor, but I'm honestly probably lower middle class by an earnings standard of a single parent/single income household..I work hard, I save, cut coupons, if I'm buying something and going to spend the money, I'm buying something nice and buying something of  good quality with good resale..Plus I get a deal on on just about everything which helps out a lot..

Thinking about what your saying, which is valid about him buying the DD rifles, I could have brought a S&W MP for $800,..But my honest thought process was to go with the Ruger sr556 which was double ..

But then again, I know I'm going to keep it, I'm not buying something to do what he did and it's going in an evidence bag

Right , your buying something that you hope will be in your family for generations. He was buying an instrument of death. It does t matter if the fcg is polished and nickel plated or if the receivers have a little slip or if there is a cool logo on the side. He needed a tool and he bought a piece of jewelry. Just doesn’t add up to me. Couple that with the fact that the feds are after Daniel Defense and have been demonizing them for years and this is just too big a coincidence 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right , your buying something that you hope will be in your family for generations. He was buying an instrument of death. It does t matter if the fcg is polished and nickel plated or if the receivers have a little slip or if there is a cool logo on the side. He needed a tool and he bought a piece of jewelry. Just doesn’t add up to me. Couple that with the fact that the feds are after Daniel Defense and have been demonizing them for years and this is just too big a coincidence 

Totally agree with your opinion, Just thinking out loud. Never really thought about this thread topic, was a good one, some good opinions in it..:bc:

And I think we are on page 4 soon 5 and you have not told anyone to kill themselves yet,..Nice work!

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Totally agree with your opinion, Just thinking out loud. Never really thought about this thread topic, was a good one, some good opinions in it..:bc:

And I think we are on page 4 soon 5 and you have not told anyone to kill themselves yet,..Nice work!

:lol:

I was grumpy yesterday :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, soeaster said:

I've got two 19 year olds.  They each work 35 - 40 hrs/wk and have a CC with a $1000 limit, no one would give them any more.  My daughter struggled to get a car loan for $6k a year and a half ago.  Things seem off from the credit cards everywhere standpoint.

Well if he didn't get it with credit, he saved up for it like he told his coworkers he was doing. He even posted an online receipt supposedly.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Can you buy guns and ammo and shit like that on a Klara or Affirm or whatnot?

Finance it over 4 easy payments, plus a credit card or two.

Or a stolen/relative's card.

The company he bought the gun from was pushing buy-now pay- later. Pretty hard to resist an offer like that at 18 years old.    It was very easy for him to obtain this gun, and why he probably went with the expensive name plate.   

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well if he didn't get it with credit, he saved up for it like he told his coworkers he was doing. He even posted an online receipt supposedly.

The company he bought the gun from was pushing buy-now pay- later. Pretty hard to resist an offer like that at 18 years old.    It was very easy for him to obtain this gun, and why he probably went with the expensive name plate.   

Yah and the GHOST OF KIEV is prowling the skies 

Looks like the gun company ran pretty aggressive marketing and is in the spotlight.....4 of their guns were in the Vegas shooters room. They did like Trump...so I will give them that as a plus.:bc:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/28/business/daniel-defense-rifle-texas-shooting-gun.html