Check your account email address ×

How many of my fellow FSCE Deplorables thought........

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No...and you cannot hide it either. :lmao: But it's cool...we get it.  Losing sucks...it's really hard if you deny it.

Exactly....I just said that!  Maddow and Mathews got their Slinger Detective kit the mail and they are about to HIT THAT SHIT!

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Dave said:

Trump seems to enjoy poking the Liberal behive. 

I think Trump enjoys kicking the shit out of the conservative agenda, his clumsy and inept governing has done nothing but squander valuable time for the republicans to get there agenda passed while having a majority :lol: 

BTW, there are parts of his budget I love, but if you or MN Momo think I am going to get my hopes up that those things are going to come to fruition like the coal miners thought he was going to bring coal back to life...............well let's just say you guys are smoking some kick ass mang :thumb: 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I think Trump enjoys kicking the shit out of the conservative agenda, his clumsy and inept governing has done nothing but squander valuable time for the republicans to get there agenda passed while having a majority :lol:

The senate has said they're going to take their time with healthcare. Isn't it better to get it right than cram a load of crap down our throat like they did with Obamacare?

And he can't do anything on taxes until they figure out how much they can save. Seems like the right thing to do. 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yah ....he's hell bent on destroying the nation and fucking us all dry to poke the liberals :lol: fucking idiots 

My investments have done well since November. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The senate has said they're going to take their time with healthcare. Isn't it better to get it right than cram a load of crap down our throat like they did with Obamacare?

And he can't do anything on taxes until they figure out how much they can save. Seems like the right thing to do. 

Quit making sense....

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yah ....he's hell bent on destroying the nation and fucking us all dry to poke the liberals :lol: fucking idiots 

He's hell bent on just making himself feel good, but I also think he wants to be remembered as a great president, problem is his thin skin and narcissism will continually get in his way.

GW Bush learned from Nixon that no good comes from covering up for your buds (see Nixon/John Mitchell) Nixon went down for the cover up and not the crime of breaking into the Watergate, Bush understood this and when the shit went down with Scooter and the Valerie Plame deal ole GW let Scooter swing in the wind.

I believe that Trump didn't have anything to do with the Russians himself, but the problem is that he may have been covering up for those that did, so sad, so stupid if he did.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Senate will do the best they can to save the House Majority, ole Possum face has said the Senate is going to go slow with the healthcare bill.

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You don't say :thumb: 

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Quit making sense....

Really?

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Quit making sense....

Trump is a blowhard and an asshole, but I genuinely believe he wants to try to fix this stuff. I gave Obama 4 years before I gave up on him, and will do the same for Trump.

Just now, Edmo said:

Trump is a blowhard and an asshole, but I genuinely believe he wants to try to fix this stuff. I gave Obama 4 years before I gave up on him, and will do the same for Trump.

Agreed

On 2017-02-15 at 4:14 PM, Momorider said:

Probably I was thinking of the actual known Sodomite Reacharound but yah that other faggot could potentially be the Newftard when I think about what a fucking pathetic hack that clown is :nuts:  he fits the Newftard stupidity curve

:wrong:

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Sodomite responding to 3 month old posts now :lmao: stupid brain dead homosexual 

Sorry momo the homo. I have a life. To post and read as much as you here I'll get on hiring a intern to screen rent free posts about me :lol: 

32 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Sorry momo the homo. I have a life. To post and read as much as you here I'll get on hiring a intern to screen rent free posts about me :lol: 

:lies: 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You're confusing laughter with people being hurt, the only people who are getting hurt is the working poor who voted for Trump hoping that the demagogue would be a Robin Hood.

Fact of the matter is I do feel for the working poor who are going to feel the social cuts, but at the end of the day if they voted for Trump they got what they voted for. 

hey-vince-we.jpg.c011bec1a37ae0b1ebea7e3a4e6eb640.jpg.7067a571a15db0cef8c0afac72ed0f60.jpg

On 2/15/2017 at 3:31 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

that the FSCE Libtards were going to be this BH. :lol:  Jesus Christ, every fucking day there's 20+ massive BH threads started on here by MaineCunt, Wince, Shitslinger, RevfaggotSTD, SpinCry/Assholefaggotjoe and Icefaggot.  

This is BH of EPIC proportions :lol::lmao:

I got so butthurt I left, dumped my white girlfriend, and started fucking a black girl.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I got so butthurt I left, dumped my white girlfriend, and started fucking a black girl.

"wire to wire" dupe? :lol: 

What people seem to forget is the opinion of the people who voted for Trump.

Many voted for him because of their hatred for the MSM.   That is only growing.

Many voted for him to drain the swamp.  That is only growing.

Many voted for him because of his hard line stance on immigration.  That is only growing.

Many voted for him because of who he would put on the SC (me included).   He hit a grand slam there.  

A large percentage of those of us who voted for Trump well understood his deficiencies before November and many even embraced them as a good change for DC.  I don't see that changing much.  

People understand the budget process.   He is reeling in more conservatives simply by what he submitted.  Just like Obama did with liberals on his outrageous budgets that virtually got zero support from even those in his own party.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What people seem to forget is the opinion of the people who voted for Trump.

Many voted for him because of their hatred for the MSM.   That is only growing.

Many voted for him to drain the swamp.  That is only growing.

Many voted for him because of his hard line stance on immigration.  That is only growing.

Many voted for him because of who he would put on the SC (me included).   He hit a grand slam there.  

A large percentage of those of us who voted for Trump well understood his deficiencies before November and many even embraced them as a good change for DC.  I don't see that changing much.  

People understand the budget process.   He is reeling in more conservatives simply by what he submitted.  Just like Obama did with liberals on his outrageous budgets that virtually got zero support from even those in his own party.

He replaced a conservative justice with a conservative justice, you can't set the bar any lower and you call it a grand slam :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He replaced a conservative justice with a conservative justice, you can't set the bar any lower and you call it a grand slam :lol: 

He did what he said he would do.  You think he will appoint a liberal Justice if Ginsburg dies or retires? :lmao:

I don't think any of us would deny Trump would hold grudges.   Everything the left and MSM is doing is making him more and more firm in his resolve to do the opposite of what they want.