Check your account email address ×

Ladies and Gentlemen.....I give you Bontz

Says the dumb motherfucker who thinks eliminating guns is even possible.  Seriously Ben ... you've taken stupidity to a level never seen. I mean, you're making 550 look like a Rhodes Scholar.

• Haha 1

Fairly strict gun laws up here in Canada yet in my little remote town the now dead meth dealer amassed this illegal collection of unregistered and restricted weapons. Now if you could eliminate ILLEGAL guns it would be a start . He took Bens advice, took him 3 times to finally get the right dosage

FDC39A0F-4757-4DF4-AFAC-83B500A138B8.jpeg

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Fairly strict gun laws up here in Canada yet in my little remote town the now dead meth dealer amassed this illegal collection of unregistered and restricted weapons. Now if you could eliminate ILLEGAL guns it would be a start . He took Bens advice, took him 3 times to finally get the right dosage

FDC39A0F-4757-4DF4-AFAC-83B500A138B8.jpeg

Thats the problem with gun laws. Most of the shootings/killings around here are by gang members who obtain the guns illegally in a town they are illegal yet gun violence is at an all time high. 

When you ban guns only the law abiding gun owners comply which means you are at the mercy of criminals who will find a way to obtain them. And also the price will skyrocket on the black market which would put them out of reach for alot of people anyway. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Its to late,,, we are loaded. 

How Many Guns in America? There are estimated to be over 400 million guns in the United States between police, the military, and American civilians. Over 393 Million (Over 98%) of those guns are in civilian hands, the equivalent of 120 firearms per 100 citizens.

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol:

Another Ben thread fail .... no surprise :news:  "DERRRRR!!  Let's just eliminate guns!!!  DERRRR!!"

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Says the dumb motherfucker who thinks eliminating guns is even possible.  Seriously Ben ... you've taken stupidity to a level never seen. I mean, you're making 550 look like a Rhodes Scholar.

God damn are you a fucking retard. Nobody said it was possible to eliminate guns. In fact both Neal and I said that would be impossible and I went as far as to say it would be damaging to freedom. You illiterate fucking retard. Learn to read 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Why is it guns are the only things involved with injury and death that the method is the issue.   Drunk driving its always the driver....not the booze or vehicle.   Violence with every other type of weapon we never talk about limiting those items like knives and what not.  Even drug overdoses we don't blame the drug itself.  

Even with suicide we blame the gun.   Nobody cares about Tylenol if someone swallows a bottle of them.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 4

Just now, Highmark said:

Why is it guns are the only things involved with injury and death that the method is the issue.   Drunk driving its always the driver....not the booze or vehicle.   Violence with every other type of weapon we never talk about limiting those items like knives and what not.  Even drug overdoses we don't blame the drug itself.    

Because American citizens being armed to the teeth scares the fuck out of the fascists running our government . It terrifies law enforcement also 

Just now, f7ben said:

Because American citizens being armed to the teeth scares the fuck out of the fascists running our government . It terrifies law enforcement also 

School children too.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

School children too.

It’s unfortunate that fascism exists and violence is the only real solution to deterring it. I wish we lived in a world where empathy and respect rules but that’s not reality. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And that's exactly why we must protect the 2nd and why it was put in at number 2 in the first place.   Those against guns simply cannot comprehend this.   My son's fiancé is pretty liberal and hated Trump.   When she asked why I felt so strongly about the 2nd I just reversed it.   I said "do you trust Trump's govt."   Her reply was absolutely not.   I simply said then what can protect you from them.   She thought for a moment and had a change of heart on why some people want to own guns.  At least for a moment I think she understood they go beyond hunting and even protection of your family.    

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It’s unfortunate that fascism exists and violence is the only real solution to deterring it. I wish we lived in a world where empathy and respect rules but that’s not reality. 

You seem to be good at talking the talk, but not walking the walk ..... "Kill yourself!"  "Faggot!"  "Moron!"

• Haha 6

All the dem talking points are coming back.  Gun Control, Climate Change, Abortion, Racism.  All the bullshit so they can rile up their little base and it's the only thing they know.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

All the dem talking points are coming back.  Gun Control, Climate Change, Abortion, Racism.  All the bullshit so they can rile up their little base and it's the only thing they know.

I'm Canadian so bear with me,,,what are Repubs talking points??

mid term election hot potatoes

Abortion

Guns   

Economy   

Racism 

War  

things are going well according to the Democrat and Republican playbook. 

never mind all the debt and poor job performance... we've got hot topics to resolve!  

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

mid term election hot potatoes

Abortion

Guns   

Economy   

Racism 

War  

things are going well according to the Democrat and Republican playbook. 

never mind all the debt and poor job performance... we've got hot topics to resolve!  

You are not retarded. It’s almost hard for me to understand why you’re here and you’re not retarded. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are not retarded. It’s almost hard for me to understand why you’re here and you’re not retarded. 

i like a good freak show 

this place seldom disappoints

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Nothing says butthurt like starting a thread about someone.

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Nothing says butthurt like starting a thread about someone.

large minds talk about ideas

average minds talk about things

small minds talk about people

maybe we should ban the internet? 

seems to me it has done as much or more damage than guns and cars, or nunchucks.

I suggest Tuesdays

Edited by Crnr2Crnr