Check your account email address ×

Distraction

• Platinum Contributing Member

Musk buys Twitter putting the left in a tizzy.

2000 Mules is released.

Another Pfizer data dump.

Food processing plants burning or getting crashed into by planes.

Oh someone conveniently leaks a SC opinion that isn't even final.

We haven't seen nothing yet.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Musk buys Twitter putting the left in a tizzy.

2000 Mules is released.

Another Pfizer data dump.

Food processing plants burning or getting crashed into by planes.

Oh someone conveniently leaks a SC opinion that isn't even final.

We haven't seen nothing yet.

Agree completely. 

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

You forgot the laptop and Ghislaine maxwells contact list ..

Evidently even when you're looking for the cover-up you miss it. Would you provide a link for us?

23 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

There was a time when Carter was president that people stopped watching the news as it became depressing. Maybe this is Biden's strategy.

It's clearly drummed up by the Democrats because they know they are going to get trounced in November so they are hanging on to their dogma

1 minute ago, Anler said:

It's clearly drummed up by the Democrats because they know they are going to get trounced in November so they are hanging on to their dogma

The thing is I am not sure it is the issue it once was. In the 70s it might have been top of the list but now I am not so sure.

• Platinum Contributing Member

We aint seen nothing yet. The Dems are going to get hit hard come mid terms and this useless Biden admin is incapable of turning it around by 2024

53 minutes ago, Anler said:

Coincidentally,  Kamila had a nice  speech prepared for a pre scheduled pro life rally, on how the right was taking us back in history. Having the leak come out was great timing.  

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah no kidding. Isn’t it amazing that we didn’t ever see that?

Why do you even care? A good chunk of people you support have their names in that book and you just make excuses. Do you need more ammo to attack those you don’t like? I mean can you possibly look like any more of a hypocrite? 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why do you even care? A good chunk of people you support have their names in that book and you just make excuses. Do you need more ammo to attack those you don’t like? I mean can you possibly look like any more of a hypocrite? 

You seem really butt hurt lately. And you’re full of shit. Same shit different day for you. I would like to see every fucking name in that book published Republican or Democrat I do not give a shit. Stick your hypocrite charge up your ass. Oh and have a nice day.

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I for one have always pushed for equal contempt when it comes to corruption from either party. I think it is key to fixing some of Washingtons problems. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You seem really butt hurt lately. And you’re full of shit. Same shit different day for you. I would like to see every fucking name in that book published Republican or Democrat I do not give a shit. Stick your hypocrite charge up your ass. Oh and have a nice day.

You have a nice day as well

18 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I for one have always pushed for equal contempt when it comes to corruption from either party. I think it is key to fixing some of Washingtons problems. 

A large scale full destruction nuclear attack is the only thing that cleanses that corrupt cesspool 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

A large scale full destruction nuclear attack is the only thing that cleanses that corrupt cesspool 

If Putin nuked DC how many Americans would be really upset?

Just now, f7ben said:

Kinda early to be doing drugs Ben, start the day with coffee. :bong:

If Putin nuked DC how many Americans would be really upset?

I would dance in the streets like all the Muslims outside Trumps hotel room on 9/11

Just now, f7ben said:

I would dance in the streets like all the Muslims outside Trumps hotel room on 9/11

We might have to put up a statue of Putin 

We might have to put up a statue of Putin 

Id just move mine from my living room out onto the dooryard 

Edited by f7ben