Check your account email address ×

Union Pacific restricts movement of fertilizer in the US

Rod

1 hour ago, irv said:

What are they trying to accomplish here, starve people out? 

Seems to be mismanagement to me. The fert company has its own rail cars and the rail line has gotten way behind on its own delivery contracts so they’re limiting loads on companies that have their own cars 

Spin will be here to tell us we will be fine.. 

Also over a dozen food plants have had catastrophic incidents in the last week. 

i time stamped the video because its at the end but please google for yourself

4 hours ago, Anler said:

I tried a bunch of times to watch the whole vid but all of them only lasted 2-3 seconds?? Could definitely be something I am doing but I am having zero luck finding the whole vid of the one you posted above??

Get Food Stockpiled Now They Are Going To Starve You Out.

Multiple Large Food Processing & Distribution Plants in US Have Recently Exploded or Burned Down

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Soylent Green

Interesting, and right down to the year. 

Plot[edit]

By 2022,[3] the cumulative effects of overpopulation, pollution and an apparent climate catastrophe have caused severe worldwide shortages of food, water and housing. There are 40 million people in New York City alone, where only the city's elite can afford spacious apartments, clean water and natural food. The homes of the elite are fortified, with private security, bodyguards for their tenants, and usually include concubines (who are referred to as "furniture" and serve the tenants as slaves).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_Green

Edited by irv

7 hours ago, Anler said:

You eat more than I do. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's because I can afford food. For now

Was reading something about how they’re going to mandate using way less fertilizer here by 2030 or so as well. That’ll be interesting. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's because I can afford food. For now

A potato chip plant burned down. That's pretty cheap food. I'm sure Soros will target the cheap stuff first. Inner city food. Chaos on the streets. 5D chess. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

A potato chip plant burned down. That's pretty cheap food. I'm sure Soros will target the cheap stuff first. Inner city food. Chaos on the streets. 5D chess. 

A million cows died

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Was reading something about how they’re going to mandate using way less fertilizer here by 2030 or so as well. That’ll be interesting. 

More money for bill gates

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Jimmy John's going to be out again??

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, irv said:

Interesting, and right down to the year. 

Plot[edit]

By 2022,[3] the cumulative effects of overpopulation, pollution and an apparent climate catastrophe have caused severe worldwide shortages of food, water and housing. There are 40 million people in New York City alone, where only the city's elite can afford spacious apartments, clean water and natural food. The homes of the elite are fortified, with private security, bodyguards for their tenants, and usually include concubines (who are referred to as "furniture" and serve the tenants as slaves).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_Green

well seeing the bold is incorrect , it's hard to beleive any of it.

18 hours ago, irv said:

What are they trying to accomplish here, starve people out? 

Warren Buffet probably owns a bunch of food stocks and needs to create scarcity so his stocks go up....BTW purely satirical,  but he does own union pacific