Check your account email address ×

The pride of the GOP

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Let’s bookmark the trump presidency. In the very beginning it was the size of the trump presidency inaugural crowd. At the end it was the “big steal”. In between there were all those little “alternative facts” as Kelly Ann described them.

Summary-Trump is a fucking liar and his cult will defend him until he’s dead….and probably beyond. 

:lmao:

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Let’s bookmark the trump presidency. In the very beginning it was the size of the trump presidency inaugural crowd. At the end it was the “big steal”. In between there were all those little “alternative facts” as Kelly Ann described them.

Summary-Trump is a fucking liar and his cult will defend him until he’s dead….and probably beyond. 

Trump is no different than any other lying POS that's held office.  I was pretty young when Carter and Reagan held POTUS, and the media wasn't anything like it is now - so there's that aspect of it, too.  But I was voting age for Bush Sr, Slick Willy, "W", and Obama ... and every single one of them were fucking liars, too.  Eliminate the establishment bullshit & get back to a news source that's not based on party affiliation bias and propaganda & we'd actually have SOMETHING to be a little less divided and disgusted with, as a country.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Trump is no different than any other lying POS that's held office.  I was pretty young when Carter and Reagan held POTUS, and the media wasn't anything like it is now - so there's that aspect of it, too.  But I was voting age for Bush Sr, Slick Willy, "W", and Obama ... and every single one of them were fucking liars, too.  Eliminate the establishment bullshit & get back to a news source that's not based on party affiliation bias and propaganda & we'd actually have SOMETHING to be a little less divided and disgusted with, as a country.

The difference is that nobody continued to exhibit cult like behavior with The Bushes, Slick or Obama. I agree that most forms of the media in this country are divisive and dishonest. Also I was pretty young as well when Jimmy Carter was President but he was and remains an honorable man that actually practices the true meaning of Christianity with his deeds and actions.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The difference is that nobody continued to exhibit cult like behavior with The Bushes, Slick or Obama. I agree that most forms of the media in this country are divisive and dishonest. Also I was pretty young as well when Jimmy Carter was President but he was and remains an honorable man that actually practices the true meaning of Christianity with his deeds and actions.

The cult is with you Tds idiots ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The MSM is responsible for "the cult" and the quote below is more accurate than people want to admit.  It's not the Trump cult, it's the TDS'ers that are the cult.  Look no further than this site and the people who post something about Trump every ... single .... day.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You dont think the media and social medias narratives they have pushed over the past 6 years is "cult like"? BLM with their riots across America over the past 6 years are not "cult like" ?

By the definition of "cult" alone it fits what those groups have done in support of a single political party..:dunno:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Yes, he gives them something that they want. They don't give a rat's ass if he lies, or anything else, as long as he TELLS THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR. 

Pround to be a cult member....we rule:ylsuper:and will continue to rule:bigfinger:..... but the TDS crowd really is the true cult like those have described

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Trump has people who hang on his every word, some supporters think he's saving the world from a group of satanic pedophiles. Then there's the rallies, merchandise and how he's treated as a source of truth. Right wing media is very popular as well.

Meanwhile, Joe can't pull a crowd, his approval rating sucks and MSM news ratings are in the dumpster.

Pretty fucking clear which one is the cult. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trump has people who hang on his every word, some supporters think he's saving the world from a group of satanic pedophiles. Then there's the rallies, merchandise and how he's treated as a source of truth. Right wing media is very popular as well.

Meanwhile, Joe can't pull a crowd, his approval rating sucks and MSM news ratings are in the dumpster.

The MSM, SM, and leftist didn't hang on to these 2 words for 5 years that Hillary said.."Russian collusion"?? I mean come on man..I'm not saying you're not right about the Trump wack jobs but for years and years all's we heard from all of them was "Russian collusion" 

At least call it fair

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

42 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The MSM is responsible for "the cult" and the quote below is more accurate than people want to admit.  It's not the Trump cult, it's the TDS'ers that are the cult.  Look no further than this site and the people who post something about Trump every ... single .... day.

39 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Pround to be a cult member....we rule:ylsuper:and will continue to rule:bigfinger:..... but the TDS crowd really is the true cult like those have described

27 minutes ago, SSFB said:

No shit and it’s right here in their faces but Gomer Fordy and Bedtime For Bontzo can’t see it…shocker.🤣

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit and it’s right here in their faces but Gomer Fordy and Bedtime For Bontzo can’t see it…shocker.🤣

Dude ... you're the epitome of "can't see it"    The only thing shocking is you were capable of posting something that isn't a TDS-induced meme

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

You look like a fool even comparing the two. Brandon is the worst ever - by far. 

He is a fool, so looking isn't hard for him.

12 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

The Donald standard is one that almost everyone would be envious of. You need to know when to not stick your clod foot in your mouth.

Don't drag me into your shit show dummy. You are the gut hook king ...

Settle down Pyle. 

What does your sig say - I can't see it?

Here is Pyle's sig line:

Freedomsledders Sole Member of the Broke Ass Bitch Club 

Freedomsledders Most Laughed at Member

Freedomsledders Least Respected Poster

Official Police/Political Moron of Freedomsledder.com

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

if You’re not including Obama with the cult like following, you’re not being intellectually honest.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

if You’re not including Obama with the cult like following, you’re not being intellectually honest.

I don’t recall any Obama supporters dressing in costumes and wearing hats. 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

“Intellectually honest”……haha…do you type shit like this without laughing? 🤣🤣

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They're not even comparable.

Why doesn't Obama have massive rallies? Why isn't there demand from Obama supporters for massive rallies?

Because he doesn't want to and/or the people don't want them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

They're not even comparable.

Why doesn't Obama have massive rallies? Why isn't there demand from Obama supporters for massive rallies?

Because he doesn't want to and/or the people don't want them. 

Trump wanted to dress as a general and have grandiose military parades :lol: and his fucking retarded cult all would have got misty and saluted him 

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

The MSM, SM, and leftist didn't hang on to these 2 words for 5 years that Hillary said.."Russian collusion"?? I mean come on man..I'm not saying you're not right about the Trump wack jobs but for years and years all's we heard from all of them was "Russian collusion" 

At least call it fair

Who's SM? 

No question there was a fervor of "Russia! Russia! Russia!" among Democrats and the left. 

I don't deny that at all. 

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

They talk about the election during that brief clip. 

Donnie and his cult think it was stolen from him but as far as wins in court they have a big goose egg. What the media says about it means fuck all.

And since?

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s not even close

I would agree. Obama had far more of a cult like following. Fuck, a Nobel peace prize without doing a fucking thing?   The globalists could not get enough of him. Tingle up the leg, singing odes to him in kindergarten, universal fawning from the media, etc..

• Like 1