Check your account email address ×

The pride of the GOP

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SSFB said:

Who's SM? 

No question there was a fervor of "Russia! Russia! Russia!" among Democrats and the left. 

I don't deny that at all. 

Social Media

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

They're not even comparable.

Why doesn't Obama have massive rallies? Why isn't there demand from Obama supporters for massive rallies?

Because he doesn't want to and/or the people don't want them. 

I will disagree all fucking day long.  Because if you listened to the media, they would have you believe that no one likes Trump.   The rallies proved otherwise. I know you hate the guy, but your hatred for him borders on irrational, given the lack of alternatives in this present political climate.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I would agree. Obama had far more of a cult like following. Fuck, a Nobel peace prize without doing a fucking thing?   The globalists could not get enough of him. Tingle up the leg, singing odes to him in kindergarten, universal fawning from the media, etc..

:lol: you are nuts....I’ve never witnessed an Obama cultist. They are unicorns. I watched my neighbor dance and sing a YMCA song remade to MAGA with all kinds of weird Trump praise lyrics. Her kind are everywhere. It’s a real legit cult 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: you are nuts....I’ve never witnessed an Obama cultist. They are unicorns. I watched my neighbor dance and sing a YMCA song remade to MAGA with all kinds of weird Trump praise lyrics. Her kind are everywhere. It’s a real legit cult 

Did I hear YMCA mentioned?... is your neighbor at least good looking.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The MaGA movement borders on pagan idolatry. The fucking costumes, hats, and yard decorations. . Just look at the trump supporters here. It’s fucking odd as fuck. 

Never witnessed anything like it 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The MaGA movement borders on pagan idolatry. The fucking costumes, hats, and yard decorations. . Just look at the trump supporters here. It’s fucking odd as fuck. 

Come on you two, neither of you guys see BLM signs in yards, BLM stickers on cars, BLM shirts and hats, BLM murals on walls, BLM rallies(that usually result in private property being destroyed) same with the "defund the police" crap. I mean seriously, that shit is everywhere just like the Trump bull shit..

• Like 1

Obamas cult is still alive and kicking today. Theres a reason hes so vocal to this day. Any black person who votes democrat does so because they believe Obama is still running the show. 

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Come on you two, neither of you guys see BLM signs in yards, BLM stickers on cars, BLM shirts and hats, BLM murals on walls, BLM rallies(that usually result in private property being destroyed) same with the "defund the police" crap. I mean seriously, that shit is everywhere just like the Trump bull shit..

BLM has pretty much died out. The only people still carrying the narrative are young, white women looking for a big slo-poke. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

BLM has pretty much died out. The only people still carrying the narrative are young, white women looking for a big slo-poke. 

Ummm, it has not, see the stuff daily just like Trump stuff

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I heard Biden won in a landslide so support for Trump must have also declined by your examples and your own admission..:thumbsup:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I heard Biden won in a landslide so support for Trump must have also declined by your examples and your own admission..:thumbsup:

No, there’s still the same amount of trump morons that vote. Just more morons on the Biden side. 

42 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude....BLM is or was a grass roots movement seeking an end to police violence against blacks

Trump is a demagogue with a cult like following

Trying to compare support for the two is nutty 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude....BLM is or was a grass roots movement seeking an end to police violence against blacks

I disagree support for BLM the movement is definitely pushed and supported by one political party the same as support for Trump comes from a different political party. Both contain quite a few wack jobs, both have followers from opposite political parties. Both want the opposite political party squashed. They both have flags in yards, they both have bumper stickers, both have hats and shirts. Both gather in protest of the political party they are against. Both raise ungodly amounts of money to further their agenda. IMO that is very similar. 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you have lost your fucking mind. BLM is a fraud, as proven by their expenditures and lack of anything remotely resembling help of the black community.  furthermore, let’s not overthink it. If blacks want to be treated better by the police, they can stop committing so much crime and resisting arrest. And for all you Trump haters, do you honestly think the constant “cult“ bullshit means anything to anyone other than yourself every time you say it? 

• Like 3

I think for the most part people dont support trump directly but due the liberal dominance of all media that baselessly printed any and all bullshit and shoved it down everyones throat as the absolute truth. 

Anyone who hated trump just rolled with it as it supported there ideals but to anyone looking at objectively they saw the bullshit and called it out. To the haters it looks like support but in reality it was more about truth in media.

That truth in media is still being played out and the sooner we get to non partisan media the better.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you have lost your fucking mind. BLM is a fraud, as proven by their expenditures and lack of anything remotely resembling help of the black community.  furthermore, let’s not overthink it. If blacks want to be treated better by the police, they can stop committing so much crime and resisting arrest. And for all you Trump haters, do you honestly think the constant “cult“ bullshit means anything to anyone other than yourself every time you say it? 

BLM didn’t start as a fraud. It was coopted by corrupt individuals and turned into one just like every grass roots movement. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

BLM didn’t start as a fraud. It was coopted by corrupt individuals and turned into one just like every grass roots movement. 

I'd agree with that, I'm sure it was started with good intentions and some leeches found a way to exploit it and it's supporters for profit

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I'd agree with that, I'm sure it was started with good intentions and some leeches found a way to exploit it and it's supporters for profit

I’d say it’s even more nefarious than that. The establishment puts these leeches in place and intentionally derails these movements to discredit what’s starts as a legitimate cause. 

Edited by f7ben

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It must mean something to you or you would quit responding....and you’re not alone here. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Actually that's not true whatsoever.

Co-founders are at the bottom of the fraud. Perhaps educate yourself on the history of BLM.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Actually that's not true whatsoever.

Co-founders are at the bottom of the fraud. Perhaps educate yourself on the history of BLM.

People were marching and chanting black lives matter before there was any headquarters and 501c ....good god kill yourself 

Just now, f7ben said:

People were marching and chanting black lives matter before there was any headquarters and 501c ....good god kill yourself 

Yes they were. But that doesn't change the fact that the co founders of BLM were the ones behind the fraud.