Check your account email address ×

Buyers remorse

:lol2:

As Joe Biden’s presidential approval numbers continue to slip, it is reasonable to ask at what point is the Biden administration politically unsalvageable. 

The clear evidence is that the Biden policies are not working well for most, including for Biden voters. A trend of buyer’s remorse is developing among young, independent, women (you don’t have to be a biologist to read poll numbers either), and minority voters.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-polling-democrats-midterms-matt-schlapp

18 minutes ago, Pete said:

:lol2:

As Joe Biden’s presidential approval numbers continue to slip, it is reasonable to ask at what point is the Biden administration politically unsalvageable. 

The clear evidence is that the Biden policies are not working well for most, including for Biden voters. A trend of buyer’s remorse is developing among young, independent, women (you don’t have to be a biologist to read poll numbers either), and minority voters.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-polling-democrats-midterms-matt-schlapp

Good, when stupid people make piss poor choices, it's very beneficial for them to feel the pain of their own stupidity so they can learn from it, hopefully. 

• Like 5

biden was "politically unsalvageable" back in 88 and should never had made it past the Dem primaries, but never underestimate the ability of ignorant people in large groups.  81 million coherent voters did not vote for this guy, but he still got those.  

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

biden was "politically unsalvageable" back in 88 and should never had made it past the Dem primaries, but never underestimate the ability of ignorant people in large groups.  81 million coherent voters did not vote for this guy, but he still got those.  

He was pretty much irrelevant before Obama pulled him off the trash heap to add the elder statesman look to his blank resume. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Of course 81 million didn’t vote for this fuck.. that’s a given

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh…I thought you were talking about your buyers remorse….my bad.🤣

Mine? I didn’t vote for the fuck you dipshit

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

so angry all the time

Hers a hint for ya 

put me on ignore or simply don’t read my reply..  I’m not going to let you or any other fucking loser walk all over me. You want to comment like this be prepared to get pummeled 

• Like 1

At times I can believe there are 81 million total fucking idiots in this country.  I have to deal with many of them every day.  What's interesting is how many deny they voted for the brainless pedo joe now that he is doing exactly what everyone with even half a working brain knew what he would do - fuck the country up beyond recognition.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

When was the last time the Republicans won the popular vote for president?

Why don't you just move to Mass already, Nausea isn't really NH anyways. 

margin (1).png

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

When was the last time the Republicans won the popular vote for president?

Thank God we have the Electoral College, and don't base our elections off shit hole states like California or shit hole cities like Chicago, NYC, or other highly populated, Democratic dumpster fire cities.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Hers a hint for ya 

put me on ignore or simply don’t read my reply..  I’m not going to let you or any other fucking loser walk all over me. You want to comment like this be prepared to get pummeled 

LOL guy you calling anyoen here a loser is laughable.  bitch and moan constantly about people picking on your cult leader SMH to be so invested in a politician.  

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

LOL guy you calling anyoen here a loser is laughable.  bitch and moan constantly about people picking on your cult leader SMH to be so invested in a politician.  

TFB if I’m a republican.. 

like I said 

put me on ignore 

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

TFB if I’m a republican.. 

like I said 

put me on ignore 

you aren't a republican you're a kool aid drinking retard.     

I don't have to put you on ignore if you have an issue with my post you can feel free to though i enjoy your angry idiocy

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Thank God we have the Electoral College, and don't base our elections off shit hole states like California or shit hole cities like Chicago, NYC, or other highly populated, Democratic dumpster fire cities.

Yeah the Republican handicap….lol