Check your account email address ×

iPhone update adds 'pregnant man' emoji, other gender neutral cartoons

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen you stupid ass faggot....acknowledging that gender is a social construct has nothing to do with the retardation you’re babbling about 

Tell that to the women who were shafted.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

Listen you stupid ass faggot....acknowledging that gender is a social construct has nothing to do with the retardation you’re babbling about 

Gender as a social construct is a conspiracy theory 

If gender is meaningless then we should be ditching the Man\Woman designation from every distinction and switch to a strictly M\F distinction since that’s absolute even with the ridiculous semantics 

so in the end the left is playing severe, obtuse mental gymnastics and accomplishing nothing 

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

we need to stop calling it gender and go back to sex so there is no confusion claims of social construct etc.  

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we need to stop calling it gender and go back to sex so there is no confusion claims of social construct etc.  

It's called mental illness. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's called mental illness. 

clearly,  its why before any sex change mental health treatments required.   Allowing kids to transition IMO is bad medicine whether they pass some sort of mental health evaluation or not.  

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

clearly,  its why before any sex change mental health treatments required.   Allowing kids to transition IMO is bad medicine whether they pass some sort of mental health evaluation or not.  

You cant buy cigarettes or booze until you are at least 18-21. You cant drive a car until you are 16. But you can be mature enough to decide if you want gender reassignment as a child? Seems ridiculous. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Well gender and sexual are two distinct things....I find it amusing that is too hard for the brain trust here to process 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well gender and sexual are two distinct things....I find it amusing that is too hard for the brain trust here to process 

You have been brainwashed by the liberals to fall into line and think like they want you to. That's all I see.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think it’s hilarious that you have this outlook on the situation. Really. It’s perfect. 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Its dumb is all

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its dumb is all

It’s a dumb thing to be upset about. Retarded Republican puppets clutching their pearls over other peoples socials views. Color me shocked

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

You have been brainwashed by the liberals to fall into line and think like they want you to. That's all I see.

Gender and biological sex are two distinct things. That is a fact and indisputable. If you can’t comprehend that it’s because you have a 2 digit Iq. Now kill yourself you stupid fuck

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I think it’s hilarious that you have this outlook on the situation. Really. It’s perfect. 🤣🤣

You are a dumb cock sucker....whatever your take is on almost anything I’ll not lose any sleep over just assuming the opposite 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Gender and biological sex are two distinct things. That is a fact and indisputable. If you can’t comprehend that it’s because you have a 2 digit Iq. Now kill yourself you stupid fuck

When did gender and biological sex become two distinct things? 

they were clearly 100% intertwined before since we would assign gender based on sex at birth 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

When did gender and biological sex become two distinct things? 

they were clearly 100% intertwined before since we would assign gender based on sex at birth 

Because liberal whack fucks like Bhenny Boy need an arguing point. Or one that they thing is anyway. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Like I said look up the origin of the word.

LIberal woke types like yourself want to change the definitions of words.