Check your account email address ×

*OFFICIAL* the low IQ left is getting twisted into a pretzel by Elon Musk thread!!

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, ACE said:

Because it’s disgusting and you Democrats love grooming children 

Of course it is but I’m not a Democrat nor a child groomer but you are definitely a liar…maybe ask your hero about his relationship with Maxwell.22297B64-CFFF-4627-9D92-4ADF64586505.jpeg.2ad9d6c0e5fdd27defda0d280896cd60.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course it is but I’m not a Democrat nor a child groomer but you are definitely a liar…maybe ask your hero about his relationship with Maxwell.22297B64-CFFF-4627-9D92-4ADF64586505.jpeg.2ad9d6c0e5fdd27defda0d280896cd60.jpeg

You saying you’re not a democrat makes about as much impact as a left hook from Stephen Hawking tbh 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

You saying you’re not a democrat makes about as much impact as a left hook from Stephen Hawking tbh 

You’re a liar so your words mean less than zero.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Should I get a twitter account or is just a clusterfuck of right wing knuckledraggers?

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Is Twitter free? If it is it won’t be soon….lmao

Speaking of ignorant knuckle-draggers.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump probably introduced them

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What did he lie about?

Him and MC posted the exact same garbage within seconds of each other then proceeded to lick each other’s assholes for a few minutes 

i said they must hang out at DU together if they’re spreading the same crap at the same time and Jimmy spazzed and has been spazzing about it since 

29 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s absolutely retarded 

Well.....guess the truth will prevail now....no more hiding laptop stories and the like. Its understandable the lefts hysteria.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Him and MC posted the exact same garbage within seconds of each other then proceeded to lick each other’s assholes for a few minutes 

i said they must hang out at DU together if they’re spreading the same crap at the same time and Jimmy spazzed and has been spazzing about it since 

So it's bullshit

:lol: