Check your account email address ×

Possibly a dumber piece of trash than Donald Trump??

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Bhen, you are much angrier and disgruntled as usual. Just remember, God loves you and Jesus does too. :D

Jesus has left the building.

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

So you didn't read your link basically and you look as stupid as usual..

The guy says I'm black from cradle to the grave, I don't know if you are gay unless you tell me and it's a choice..

I have quite a few friends who were straight and went gay, and quite a few who were gay and went straight. I do not know of a single person who was black and went white..Do you??

The fucking things you miserable fucks decide to get you panties in a bunch about is sad, this is your life..smh

8643G.gif

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

It’s not a disability you brain dead cum dumpster....it’s a protected class

god damn I swear the Iq around here is barely 73

And the level of the 'genius' argument is 'cum dumpster;.... :news:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Digging up 6 year old posts and posting twice....ain’t you a big hero.

How long ago was the Iraqi invasion? :lmao:

47 minutes ago, Snake said:

8643G.gif

You are really pathetic 

50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Once again, it's the GOP'ers obsession with faggots. 

Lol. You really think you would find a black person who wouldn’t agree with his statement?  Nothing to do with denying anyone rights.  His statement is nothing new among blacks.  Only difference is a run away is saying it. 

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Lol. You really think you would find a black person who wouldn’t agree with his statement?  Nothing to do with denying anyone rights.  His statement is nothing new among blacks.  Only difference is a run away is saying it. 

Find me another Black person running for office who says that homosexuality is purely a choice and that sexual orientation should not be protected from discrimination. 

I swear to fuck people can’t read 

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-backed-vernon-jones-says-093035219.html

What a retarded fucking piece of shit....gays don’t deserve protection from discrimination “because they can choose to be straight”

Well maybe Bible banging fucking retards don’t deserve to be a protected class because they could choose to use their fucking brains and leave their dogma and cults behind

This poast is islamophobic 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The vast majority of blacks just don't give a shit about fags. It doesn't keep em awake at night. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The vast majority of blacks just don't give a shit about fags. It doesn't keep em awake at night. 

so in other words, Bhen went off the deep end for nothing.

Again.:lmao:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

8643G.gif

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

LOL.gif.06bb9b80bb43a0ba7ed4eac76826e848.gif

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are really pathetic 

He really is and look who laughed at it…says a lot.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Find me another Black person running for office who says that homosexuality is purely a choice and that sexual orientation should not be protected from discrimination. 

I swear to fuck people can’t read 

I can read what he said just fine. I couldn’t care less what the Huffington or Ron flipskowki says he said. If I missing where he said sexual orientation should not be protected. Show me his quote. No one should be discriminated against.  Is being handicapped the same as being black or gay? BDFF6985-3187-45A9-908C-F82631475366.jpeg.744a6605d775ba6b6a301716db26eff8.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

So you didn't read your link basically and you look as stupid as usual..

The guy says I'm black from cradle to the grave, I don't know if you are gay unless you tell me and it's a choice..

I have quite a few friends who were straight and went gay, and quite a few who were gay and went straight. I do not know of a single person who was black and went white..Do you??

The fucking things you miserable fucks decide to get you panties in a bunch about is sad, this is your life..smh

:lol2:

21E9E3A1-7DBA-4355-95F7-8C45DD5E768F.jpeg

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I can read what he said just fine. I couldn’t care less what the Huffington or Ron flipskowki says he said. If I missing where he said sexual orientation should not be protected. Show me his quote. No one should be discriminated against.  Is being handicapped the same as being black or gay? BDFF6985-3187-45A9-908C-F82631475366.jpeg.744a6605d775ba6b6a301716db26eff8.jpeg

Right...he’s advocating for sexual orientation to be removed as a protected class because he thinks they can just choose to be straight. I think that’s really short sighted 

Any law-abiding, peaceful person, should be left the fuck alone. No ifs, ands or buts. 

If you don't like someone for whatever reason, just don't hang with them. Easy peasy. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Any law-abiding, peaceful person, should be left the fuck alone. No ifs, ands or buts. 

If you don't like someone for whatever reason, just don't hang with them. Easy peasy. 

This is a quality post and this country would be 1000x better off if everyone just minded their own fucking business