Check your account email address ×

Possibly a dumber piece of trash than Donald Trump??

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You are so fucking stupid you don’t even know what the term civil rights means. You are dumb as fuck

Nice swing but a miss

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So you didn't read your link basically and you look as stupid as usual..

The guy says I'm black from cradle to the grave, I don't know if you are gay unless you tell me and it's a choice..

I have quite a few friends who were straight and went gay, and quite a few who were gay and went straight. I do not know of a single person who was black and went white..Do you??

The fucking things you miserable fucks decide to get you panties in a bunch about is sad, this is your life..smh

This site got a lot dumber when Bhen crawled back. 

Then add fat snacks emboldened having a fellow retard like Bhen to cling too... all frothing & running off at the mouth again ...smfh.

It's just like stepping onto the short bus here lately...

Just now, f7ben said:

I almost can’t believe what I read here. There is no fucking way there are this many barely functional nearly illiterate fucking morons walking around upright 

Believe it

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Then add fat snacks emboldened having a fellow retard like Bhen to cling too... all frothing & running off at the mouth again ...smfh.

You are one of the most ignorant people I’ve ever encountered. You are universally shunned as a fucking moron. The fact you have been given any leeway here to spout your trash says a lot about the new influx of retards here. Kill yourself you mind numbing piece of shit 

Just now, f7ben said:

ITS JUST FER THEM BLACKS !!!!

I was referring to the article that you posted and what was stated by the subject of your post..Sorry basic 6th grade English of outlining an article eluded you.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I was referring to the article that you posted and what was stated by the subject of your post..Sorry basic 6th grade English of outlining an article eluded you.

Except that’s not what he stated at all you fucking idiot. Your reading comprehension is on par with Fords

HE SAID GAY RIGHTS SHOULD NOT BE CIVIL RIGHTS BECAUSE THEY CAN CHOOSE TO NOT BE GAY

I mean how fucking stupid do you have to be to read his words and still not get his point

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

HE SAID GAY RIGHTS SHOULD NOT BE CIVIL RIGHTS BECAUSE THEY CAN CHOOSE TO NOT BE GAY

I mean how fucking stupid do you have to be to read his words and still not get his point

You just don't know MAGA

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

This is true, guy gets sucked in by seeing Trump in a hit piece article on Yahoo, doesn't fucking read it, doesn't see the trump endorsement was months before the interview. Has to edit the title to get even more dramatic. Then proceeds to tell everyone "we need to stick up for gays and people with disabilities you retarded fagot" you can't make this shit up..

I mean I am literally trying to have a rational conversation with probably one of theeee dumbest people I have encountered on the internet..Mind numbing to be honest,  waste of time. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You are one of the dumbest motherfuckers here...almost all of your reponses can be summed up by “I didn’t read that” and “I haven’t heard of that” .

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are one of the most ignorant people I’ve ever encountered. You are universally shunned as a fucking moron. The fact you have been given any leeway here to spout your trash says a lot about the new influx of retards here. Kill yourself you mind numbing piece of shit 

On 7/26/2016 at 5:11 PM, f7ben said:

Summer is absolute shit .....the weather is for nigger faggots and there isnt jack shit for a white man to do aside from the occasional game of golf.

Get me back to hockey on my fucking TV and snow on the motherfucking ground where it belongs.....I wish it was winter for 10 months a year and fall for the other 2

:snack:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

This is true, guy gets sucked in by seeing Trump in a hit piece article on Yahoo, doesn't fucking read it, doesn't see the trump endorsement was months before the interview. Has to edit the title to get even more dramatic. Then proceeds to tell everyone "we need to stick up for gays and people with disabilities you retarded fagot" you can't make this shit up..

I mean I am literally trying to have a rational conversation with probably one of theeee dumbest people I have encountered on the internet..Mind numbing to be honest,  waste of time. 

I love that this is how you respond to Fordy....he has posted more bullshit based on headlines without actually reading the article than anybody here.😂

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Spot on & :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are one of the dumbest motherfuckers here...almost all of your reponses can be summed up by “I didn’t read that” and “I haven’t heard of that” .

Go stuff your face with another bowl of fruit loops & stfu fatty ...

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love that this is how you respond to Fordy....he has posted more bullshit based on headlines without actually reading the article than anybody here.😂

If you haven’t noticed Tony is a brain dead motherfucker with extremely limited ability to comprehend much of what he reads.

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

CIVIL RIGHTS ARE FOR BLACKS 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Spot on & :lol:

Go stuff your face with another bowl of fruit loops & stfu fatty ...

Who the fuck eats Fruit Loops? I know you see mooslims, blacks, gays and all manner of brown people in your morning cereal...probably bran flakes though.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well I don't really respond to much, people tend to jump down your throat here for any reply they don't agree with. I don't know who fordy is other than a guy I quoted. 

On 7/26/2016 at 5:11 PM, f7ben said:

Summer is absolute shit .....the weather is for nigger faggots and there isnt jack shit for a white man to do aside from the occasional game of golf.

Get me back to hockey on my fucking TV and snow on the motherfucking ground where it belongs.....I wish it was winter for 10 months a year and fall for the other 2

I'll just leave this here ... :lol: