Check your account email address ×

Canada Vac is working

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What does the Pfizer data dump they were trying to hide for 75 years say?

Stay strong moron.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, you have to change the subject when you don't understand.  

Nothing huh.  Keep looking like an idiot.

Must be special math.

FRdUh7UWUAIWBYH?format=jpg&name=small

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The only thing that matters in the end is all case deaths.  Sorry if you don't understand this

Follow your rules - I don't want to see anymore hospitalization or cases shit posted from you. 

You're worse than my wife, just constant contradictions. 

Edit: I like how some idiot just decides to take a snapshot of NSW rather than the entire country of Australia combined. 

And how NSW is 96.2% with 1 dose +, so again 4/96 * x = 13/115 = ~3x higher rate.

Honest question: when do you think you'll start checking these numbers for yourself vs just blindly posting like you have been? It has got to be frustrating for you. 

Edited by akvanden

Nothing huh.  Keep looking like an idiot.

I answered.  Since we were discussing negative efficacy and you brought up the pfizer data dump explain how you think that the data dump will prove the negative efficacy that isn't currently happening.

I understand why you are confused by twitter all the time as you can't seem to read.

20 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I answered.  Since we were discussing negative efficacy and you brought up the pfizer data dump explain how you think that the data dump will prove the negative efficacy that isn't currently happening.

I understand why you are confused by twitter all the time as you can't seem to read.

I suggest you take a hard look at the Pfizer data that they wanted to hide for 75 years before you make a complete fool of yourself.  Or do you need someone to spoon feed it to you?

There's more.

I enjoy how the first spike is lockdowns killing people, not Covid.

I suggest you take a hard look at the Pfizer data that they wanted to hide for 75 years before you make a complete fool of yourself.  Or do you need someone to spoon feed it to you?

I think you mean the FDA.

This is brutal and yes lawsuits are being filed.

Shocking. And still no pregnancy issues among vaccinated women.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You make a fool of yourself in nearly every post you make.  Why do you think your attempt to summarize it would be any different.  You only understand what others explain to you and you look up to some really stupid people.

The Evaporating Effectiveness of Covid-19 Vaccines as Shown by the Newest Ontario Government Data

The analysis showed that, beginning about mid-December as the Omicron variant of the SARS-CoV-2 virus replaced Delta as the dominant strain, fully vaccinated people were becoming infected not only in greater numbers but at a greater rate (cases per 100,000) than unvaccinated people. :news:

These results indicated that the effectiveness of currently available vaccines for Covid-19 was collapsing. Indeed, C2C’s evaluation of the official government data for Canada’s largest province suggested that the effectiveness had actually become negative – that is, fully vaccinated people were more likely to become infected than unvaccinated people. As noted, these results were consistent with the conclusions in a scientific paper by 12 Ontario (plus one U.S.) public health/university scientists published on MedRxiv on December 30, 2021.

A subsequent C2C article looked at data from international sources and found the same phenomenon. This article referenced a British study published last September that found vaccine effectiveness already decreasing with Delta from that achieved against the ancestral strain that was used to develop the vaccines. It also quoted a Wall Street Journal article co-authored by a Nobel Laureate in Medicine referencing a Danish study published last December which “found that after 30 days the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines no longer had any statistically significant positive effect against Omicron infections, and after 90 days, their effect went negative – i.e., vaccinated people were more susceptible to Omicron infection.”

The number of new daily cases is no longer published. The infection rate (new cases per 100,000) continues to be published, although the categories have been changed from “fully vaccinated,” “partially vaccinated” and “unvaccinated” to “fully-vaccinated-with-booster-dose (one or more)” (FV+B), “fully-vaccinated” (FV) and “not-fully-vaccinated” (NFV). In the new approach, the first two categories partition the previous “fully vaccinated” category. The “not-fully-vaccinated” category, however, amalgamates the previous “partially vaccinated” and “unvaccinated” categories.

https://c2cjournal.ca/2022/04/the-evaporating-effectiveness-of-covid-19-vaccines-as-shown-by-the-newest-ontario-government-data/?fbclid=IwAR3GEA5OsFMw-kHTk9clYHPkPDg489h7KHG3oVRR3K3XSyAmuxY1lEVGbBQ

Edited by irv

On 4/29/2022 at 9:12 PM, akvanden said:

I enjoy how the first spike is lockdowns killing people, not Covid.

I think you mean the FDA.

Shocking. And still no pregnancy issues among vaccinated women.

It's twice above the baseline after getting vaxxed.

Nothing to see here either.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

On 4/29/2022 at 10:51 PM, Deephaven said:

You make a fool of yourself in nearly every post you make.  Why do you think your attempt to summarize it would be any different.  You only understand what others explain to you and you look up to some really stupid people.

Let Jessica Rose explain it to you.   A real expert  She's been calling it straight from day one.  

And again not negative efficacy like promised.  He sucks donkey at understanding elementary school math.  Add the statistics of who took and didn't take the vax and it unravels further for him...but now he is off to search the Twitter world for something else that he will think backs up his point only to post it and have it not again.  It must suck to always be so wrong.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Look up Jessica Rose.  Then get back to me.

Why?  Because you are too dumb to actually make a point for yourself?  Make your own case or go rehide in your flock.