Check your account email address ×

Canada Vac is working

Just now, Deephaven said:

You are drawing poor conclusions.  Not what I said at all.  I just refuted your statement and you are showing over and over you can't back up what you type.  You are the idiot.

There are more people dying vaxxed vs unvaxxed in every cohert in every county, country on the planet.  Yet I don't understand the data.:lol:

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

That isn't relevant to the discussion point either.  Your stats are...but you are too stupid to understand.  If you really think the Pfizer data dump supports it then summarize it if you have the intelligence to.  Or just continue to follow the confused flock you are a part of through life.

Yes it does matter cause Pfizer fabricated the data.  The original data never supported vaccination.  Real world results today show the same.  This is the biggest scam perpetuated against mankind and you don't even have a clue.

Continue please.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There are more people dying vaxxed vs unvaxxed in every cohert in every county, country on the planet.  Yet I don't understand the data.:lol:

None of it shows negative efficacy.  Perhaps if you can't do 3rd grade math you would conclude that.  Show us you understand.  I know it scares you to post info without a Twitter feed, but try for once.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes it does matter cause Pfizer fabricated the data.  The original data never supported vaccination.  Real world results today show the same.  This is the biggest scam perpetuated against mankind and you don't even have a clue.

Continue please.

Regardless they posted an absurdly high efficacy, but you claim negative....which no way, no how they would have fabricated that far.  If they did, show us.  If not what do you base your claim on, hope?  As in you hope you are right?  Seems to be.

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When nobody was vaxxed and the data was driven by a BS test.  Sorry if you don't understand this.

No, when laid out by month, after vaccine availability. And driven by a BS test? The same BS test your now using in your graphs to make a point? Nice work.

54 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, when laid out by month, after vaccine availability. And driven by a BS test? The same BS test your now using in your graphs to make a point? Nice work.

That is why I have repeatedly stated the only thing that matters is death, but not just covid deaths, all case deaths.

This is where you and Deepfaggot don't seem to get it.  Plus many other topics but I'll leave that for now.:lol:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Regardless they posted an absurdly high efficacy, but you claim negative....which no way, no how they would have fabricated that far.  If they did, show us.  If not what do you base your claim on, hope?  As in you hope you are right?  Seems to be.

More people are dying from all causes who are vaxxed than unvaxxed when factored by population.  That is a fact.  How you or anyone can think the excess deaths should not be factored in a study is just mind boggling.  This is from the real world data today.   Oh and the trial data was fabricated to show otherwise. 

Here is Ed again, let him dumb it down for you.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The data was fabricated, what don't you understand?

We aren't discussing the pre-release data, but real life data.  The same data you share all the time.  What about this don't you understand?

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That is why I have repeatedly stated the only thing that matters is death, but not just covid deaths, all case deaths.

YOU POSTED THE DATA

:smack:

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

We aren't discussing the pre-release data, but real life data.  The same data you share all the time.  What about this don't you understand?

Oh you mean like when you and others here parroted 99% of people in ICU were unvaxxed?

All fabricated. What don't you understand?  Covid is a scam, I can't believe people are this stupid to not not see through the biggest scam against mankind in the history of our existence.

Critical thinkers.:lol:

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh you mean like when you and others here parroted 99% of people in ICU were unvaxxed?

All fabricated. What don't you understand?  Covid is a scam, I can't believe people are this stupid to not not see through the biggest scam against mankind in the history of our existence.

Critical thinkers.:lol:

You mistakenly lump everyone that isn't in your flock together.  That defines critical thinking.  Either way, you changed the topic again.  So you agree, no negative efficacy or are you still stupidly holding on to your flock's dream.

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You mistakenly lump everyone that isn't in your flock together.  That defines critical thinking.  Either way, you changed the topic again.  So you agree, no negative efficacy or are you still stupidly holding on to your flock's dream.

More people died in the trials supporting the vax than against.  What is positive?  Just how fucking stupid are you?

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That is why I have repeatedly stated the only thing that matters is death, but not just covid deaths, all case deaths

The only thing that matters is all case deaths

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just means it's working.

image.png.00ab219b1ff1fc0384ea3dbbcb41ed4f.png

Breaks own rules and posts Covid  cases because he thinks it suits him

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That is why I have repeatedly stated the only thing that matters is death, but not just covid deaths, all case deaths

Will default and come back to saying only thing that matters is all case deaths.

”goalposts keep moving, derrrr”

You’re very forgetful.

12 hours ago, akvanden said:

The only thing that matters is all case deaths

Breaks own rules and posts Covid  cases because he thinks it suits him

Will default and come back to saying only thing that matters is all case deaths.

”goalposts keep moving, derrrr”

You’re very forgetful.

It is all that matters, deaths from all causes, not the tunnel vision you are desperately trying to cling to.

Just pointing out the case rate is over twice as high in the fully vaxxed compared to the unvaxxed, its almost like the vax is driving the virus.