Check your account email address ×

Canada Vac is working

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember when I said the tests were useless?  Math has nothing to do with common sense.

What about the HIV tests you recommended? Prime example of common sense, hope those are still accurate.

Ooh oh still on the rise approaching 3 times as many in the ICU by population vs US.  Wait for the left, it has to be the unvaccinated but wait there is only 17% of those and 11% have only one shot.  Hurry get your vaccine and booster.  Mask up and stay in your house.  If you haven't figured it out it kills the week and old you can only hide so long.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
On 4/17/2022 at 3:11 PM, akvanden said:

No worries, math isn’t for everyone. 

You are such a moron. 2 years later and you still keep pushing the lies of big Pharma and the Fauci death cult. And still act like you are some Math/Data Wizard. What a fucking joke dude. 

But I know you are "required" to go along and get along with the Covid Cult so I bet some of your "ignorance" is manufactured. 

The big question is what level Booster are you at now? Did you get your forth shot yet? 

:news:

• Like 1

I don't remember seeing him push shit.  Calls out a lot of BS but he isn't singing the praises of anything.  

Either way, the conspiracy nonsense is as laughable as the end all be all of the pro shot at any cost crew.  Both idiots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

And still act like you are some Math/Data Wizard.

It’s pretty basic math. 

But I know you are "required" to go along and get along with the Covid Cult so I bet some of your "ignorance" is manufactured. 

Are you talking about my website vaccines4ca$h.com? IRV joined the other week, you can join and be successful too.

The big question is what level Booster are you at now? Did you get your forth shot yet? 

You haven’t been around as of late, but I’ve already stated I don’t plan on getting anymore unless things change, even if detrimental to my site. Crazy huh? I thought boosters every four months were supposed to go on forever!?!?! Severity of Covid diminishes and people stop taking vaccines. Who would have thought, even with all that “follow the money” still going on. 

Edited by akvanden

5 hours ago, irv said:

Canada Vax, especially with the booster, working like a charm!!! O.o

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/153772

image.thumb.png.aa9e7f34eed2057d997d31c1039745e2.png

So 10% of the population driving 22% of the hospitalizations and 30% of ICU is good?

Hopefully they both keep marching towards zero as variants get weaker like the deaths rates

Edited by akvanden

18 minutes ago, dsupercat said:

Akvanden ?  By any chance do you own a nissan or honda?

Nissan forums, ram forums, honda forums, mustang forums, audi forums, fst forums, hcs forums

Finding some good stuff?

Edited by akvanden

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

So 10% of the population driving 22% of the hospitalizations and 30% of ICU is good?

Hopefully they both keep marching towards zero as variants get weaker like the deaths rates

Imagine being so ignorant and stupid that you decided to get vaccinated anyways after having seen the numbers posted above.

Any idea why they are no longer posting the case numbers in the fully unvaccinated? 

The last time they they were doing that, those numbers were WAY lower than the partial and fully vaccinated so I am curious what they are now? Could it be because they are now showing the numbers in the fully vaccinated with the booster that that number could be in the single digits and it would be too much of a disparity between the 2? :news:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, irv said:

Imagine being so ignorant and stupid that you decided to get vaccinated anyways after having seen the numbers posted above.

What exactly does 10% of the population (90% are fully vaccinated) driving 30% (36 / total in ICU from your link) mean to you? If it was 1:1 you'd have 10% driving 10%. Serious question because every time I post that (which are completely based of your numbers) you never address it. 

And consider the fact that the virus will get weaker and weaker, and the vast difference between the two cohorts will get smaller and smaller. So imagine not being ignorant in the face of more deadly variants such as delta (at a point in time) and then at some point once the variants get weak enough, not having to worry about it. 

59 minutes ago, irv said:

Any idea why they are no longer posting the case numbers in the fully unvaccinated? 

The last time they they were doing that, those numbers were WAY lower than the partial and fully vaccinated so I am curious what they are now? Could it be because they are now showing the numbers in the fully vaccinated with the booster that that number could be in the single digits and it would be too much of a disparity between the 2?

The fully vaccinated cases are posted in your link on the very first table. 

:bc:

32 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What exactly does 10% of the population (90% are fully vaccinated) driving 30% (36 / total in ICU from your link) mean to you? If it was 1:1 you'd have 10% driving 10%. Serious question because every time I post that (which are completely based of your numbers) you never address it. 

And consider the fact that the virus will get weaker and weaker, and the vast difference between the two cohorts will get smaller and smaller. So imagine not being ignorant in the face of more deadly variants such as delta (at a point in time) and then at some point once the variants get weak enough, not having to worry about it. 

The fully vaccinated cases are posted in your link on the very first table. 

:bc:

Read it again, slowly this time. 

Again, you go to the hospital, clinic, wherever and you ask for the case numbers for today. They tell you 614 in the not fully vaccinated, 1037 in the fully vaccinated and 3,175 in the fully vaccinated with booster but when you ask what the numbers are in the fully UNvaccinated, they tell you they no longer provide that number????

Then you ask how many are in the hospital vaxxed vs unvaxxed then in the ICU, and despite all that info available, you decide to get vaxxed or vaxxed with a booster anyways? Hence my ignorant and stupid comment. :news:

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So you can't answer the question?  Amusingly my 10 year old can do that math.

How can you do a comparison when all the numbers aren't available? Again, why do you suppose they quit posting the numbers in the fully UNVACCINATED???? What do you think they are afraid of?

• Haha 1