Check your account email address ×

Canada Vac is working

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Now go back and use actual data.  36% have been boosted yet represent 50% of the cases.  This is what you are calling a success for the gold standard in vaccines.  Also 76% of the entire population have been double or more vaxxed.  Again, I don't know by what measurement you can say this is a success.  Unless you are a complete hack.

36% OF ALL PEOPLE, not 36% of eligible, hence why your 80% in the same screenshot doesn’t jive with the 90% eligible number that Alberta is reporting.

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is what you are calling a success for the gold standard in vaccines.

I’m not calling it anything, just simply calling you out because you make it so easy. Unvaccinated nearly 3x higher hospitalization rate than someone with 1+ doses. That’s it.

Another stellar day. I wonder how many are paying attention to the fact that the number of fully vaccinated in the ICU is increasing each and everyday and is now than 4 times higher than the unvaccinated? :news:

Amazing vaccines!!! The best we've ever had! The number of Ontarians in hospital due to COVID-19 continues to climb.

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/153936

image.thumb.png.75d01eb501b2e976a4a29ad00072e0be.png

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

36% OF ALL PEOPLE, not 36% of eligible, hence why your 80% in the same screenshot doesn’t jive with the 90% eligible number that Alberta is reporting.

I’m not calling it anything, just simply calling you out because you make it so easy. Unvaccinated nearly 3x higher hospitalization rate than someone with 1+ doses. That’s it.

Again 36% triple or quadrupled vaxxed represent 50% of the total cases, spin it any way you want.  The stats are not filtered by eligible. 

You also know if someone gets vaxxed and die within 28 days they don't count on the new vax stat.

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The vaccine...is now giving negative effectiveness. 

Okay, I shortened that for a reason.  I didn't change your meaning, but is absurd.  If you truly think that is right you can't do 5th grade math.  Bet you can't explain why you believe that either...without admitting you are wrong.

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Okay, I shortened that for a reason.  I didn't change your meaning, but is absurd.  If you truly think that is right you can't do 5th grade math.  Bet you can't explain why you believe that either...without admitting you are wrong.

The triple vaxxed are leading the cases when adjusted for population.  Do I need to show how to use a fucking calculator?

56 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The triple vaxxed are leading the cases when adjusted for population.  Do I need to show how to use a fucking calculator?

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Again 36% triple or quadrupled vaxxed represent 50% of the total cases, spin it any way you want.  The stats are not filtered by eligible. 

So they're adjusted for population but then they're not? Like I've already said, your 36% is of total population, which includes 1 yr olds, 5 yr old, 10 yr olds, etc. They're not eligible for three doses. Your 50% figure does not include them. Apples and oranges.

I'll take you up on your calculator challenge - can you show me the math?

:pc:

19 hours ago, akvanden said:

So they're adjusted for population but then they're not? Like I've already said, your 36% is of total population, which includes 1 yr olds, 5 yr old, 10 yr olds, etc. They're not eligible for three doses. Your 50% figure does not include them. Apples and oranges.

I'll take you up on your calculator challenge - can you show me the math?

:pc:

36% of the population is triple vaxxed, yes or no?

50% of the triple vaxxed are in the hospital, yes or no?

Let me know what you need help with.

45 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

36% of the total population is triple vaxxed, yes or no?

50% of the eligible triple vaxxed are in the hospital, yes or no?

Let me know what you need help with.

Fixed it for you. Adjust the 36% for eligible only. What is it? Something higher, that’s for sure.

49 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What is it you don't  get?

What I don’t get is how it’s possible you didn’t pass 7th grade algebra. The same reason why when Alberta reports 90% of its eligible population has 1 dose or more, the remaining 10% unvaccinated doesn’t include kids under 5, just those that are ELIGIBLE. You’re 36% includes kinds under 5 though.

Other people get it, it’s ok.

Edited by akvanden

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

What I don’t get is how it’s possible you didn’t pass 7th grade algebra. The same reason why when Alberta reports 90% of its eligible population has 1 dose or more, the remaining 10% unvaccinated doesn’t include kids under 5, just those that are ELIGIBLE. You’re 36% includes kinds under 5 though.

Other people get it, it’s ok.

Let's try this again with just the triple vaxxed cohort.  Ok.

On 4/26/2022 at 7:25 AM, akvanden said:

90% of the population has has at least 1 dose.

10/90 * x = 23/77

Solve for x.

Actually, let me do it for you = 2.7x higher rate of hospitalizations in the unvaccinated.

F8144B88-3F2B-405B-A852-2E594D05CBA0.png

So try your math out on this 94% effective against infection and hospitalization claims that were made at the onset of vax availability. How accurate are the claims that were made to the actual real world results.do the numbers add up to the pre hype of this booster shot aka vaccine?

I'll wait...............................  

22 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So try your math out on this 94% effective against infection and hospitalization claims that were made at the onset of vax availability. How accurate are the claims that were made to the actual real world results.do the numbers add up to the pre hype of this booster shot aka vaccine?

I'll wait...............................  

GB News blows the bullshit out of the water.  The triple vaxxed are more than twice likely to get covid, twice more likely to get hospitalized with covid and twice as likely to die with covid.  

Start at 9:15.