Check your account email address ×

Canada Vac is working

Maybe this will help:

Cayman Chemical Company, Inc. (Cayman) develops and manufactures chemical compounds for research use only (RUO) and has a separate business division that produces small molecules as Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) for human and veterinary use.

RUO-grade products, such as Cayman’s SM-102 (Item # 33474), are intended only for  in vitro or animal (exploratory or preclinical) use. In addition to SM-102, Cayman sells many other RUO-grade products that are used by academic and industrial scientists worldwide in the preclinical exploration of novel therapies to address diseases such as cancer, immune disorders, inflammation, diabetes, and infectious diseases.

APIs used for commercial pharmaceutical manufacturing adhere to strict guidelines under FDA-regulated Good Manufacture Practice (GMP) protocols to ensure their safety for human and veterinary use. Chemicals under the same name can have differing designations such as grade or formulation that are defined by their manufacturing protocols and intended use. This designation is indicated on the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) included with each Cayman product.

SDSs are required to present the content and hazards of each ingredient in a shipped chemical product. The SDS for Cayman’s SM-102 (Item # 33474) accurately represents that the mixture of chemicals in the product are 90% ethanol (a common solvent) and 10% SM-102. While it is a common solvent, ethanol has several known serious hazards, which have been included on Cayman’s SDS.  Neither the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), Registry of Toxic Effects of Chemical Substances (RTECS), or the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) Classification and Labelling Inventory list any hazards associated with SM-102.

https://www.caymanchem.com/news/sm-102-statement

21 hours ago, Plissken said:

Maybe this will help:

Cayman Chemical Company, Inc. (Cayman) develops and manufactures chemical compounds for research use only (RUO) and has a separate business division that produces small molecules as Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) for human and veterinary use.

RUO-grade products, such as Cayman’s SM-102 (Item # 33474), are intended only for  in vitro or animal (exploratory or preclinical) use. In addition to SM-102, Cayman sells many other RUO-grade products that are used by academic and industrial scientists worldwide in the preclinical exploration of novel therapies to address diseases such as cancer, immune disorders, inflammation, diabetes, and infectious diseases.

APIs used for commercial pharmaceutical manufacturing adhere to strict guidelines under FDA-regulated Good Manufacture Practice (GMP) protocols to ensure their safety for human and veterinary use. Chemicals under the same name can have differing designations such as grade or formulation that are defined by their manufacturing protocols and intended use. This designation is indicated on the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) included with each Cayman product.

SDSs are required to present the content and hazards of each ingredient in a shipped chemical product. The SDS for Cayman’s SM-102 (Item # 33474) accurately represents that the mixture of chemicals in the product are 90% ethanol (a common solvent) and 10% SM-102. While it is a common solvent, ethanol has several known serious hazards, which have been included on Cayman’s SDS.  Neither the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), Registry of Toxic Effects of Chemical Substances (RTECS), or the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) Classification and Labelling Inventory list any hazards associated with SM-102.

https://www.caymanchem.com/news/sm-102-statement

So no msds then.  But its safe to inject into you because they said so.  What kind of fucking dumb moron are you?

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So no msds then.  But its safe to inject into you because they said so.  What kind of fucking dumb moron are you?

Why would we look?  You posted some random unrelated one.  You should think instead of just regurgitating the nonsense your Twitter shepherd feeds his flock.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Be great if that worked on Covid.

Are you saying it didn’t? or have you got the science that says your immune system didn’t fight off Covid.

14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Why would we look?  You posted some random unrelated one.  You should think instead of just regurgitating the nonsense your Twitter shepherd feeds his flock.

So you just take the MSM's word like a good little dumb sheep.  See I don't, that's what independent research does.

I'll take it you can't find it cause it doesn't exist.:lol:

58 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

See I don't, that's what independent research does.

That’s funny coming from copy/paste twitter guy. I’m not sure you’ve checked any of the data you post.

57 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is Canada's covid deaths for the week April 10 to 17.  Notice the pattern shifting to the boosted.

How is the unvaxxed doing?

Your data set is 6 days….. 9_9

How are the overall deaths in Canada trending?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you just take the MSM's word like a good little dumb sheep.  See I don't, that's what independent research does.

I'll take it you can't find it cause it doesn't exist.:lol:

Lol, I didn't look.  You are so directed by your shepherd you can't think and just post nonsense.  I just call out the nonsense.  You posted a SDS from another product you are so desperate to try to prove a nonsensical point.

38 minutes ago, toslow said:

Lots of people who had the vaccines also had it twice 

His comment was that he was going to rely on natural immunity which considering it has the word immune in it means you couldn't get it twice.  That has happened to many people on this board without the shot and some with.  Tells you flat out there is no natural immunity for covid or it is very short lived.  It puts all the other nonsense Lloyd posts in context...

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, I didn't look.  You are so directed by your shepherd you can't think and just post nonsense.  I just call out the nonsense.  You posted a SDS from another product you are so desperate to try to prove a nonsensical point.

His comment was that he was going to rely on natural immunity which considering it has the word immune in it means you couldn't get it twice.  That has happened to many people on this board without the shot and some with.  Tells you flat out there is no natural immunity for covid or it is very short lived.  It puts all the other nonsense Lloyd posts in context...

I posted the only msds for the product in question.  There is no other as far as I know.  But you assume there is another yet you can't provide squat.

I said natural immunity is better than any vax, and I stand by that.  The best vax could only try to equal that, this pos is a long way from achieving that.

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

That’s funny coming from copy/paste twitter guy. I’m not sure you’ve checked any of the data you post.

Your data set is 6 days….. 9_9

How are the overall deaths in Canada trending?

The bc data is one month.  

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I posted the only msds for the product in question.  There is no other as far as I know.  But you assume there is another yet you can't provide squat.

You didn't post a SDS for the shot, but for a chemical that is being sold by a chemical company.  Completely unrelated.  You assume it is the same since it fits the agenda you are trying to manufacture.  

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I said natural immunity is better than any vax, and I stand by that.  The best vax could only try to equal that, this pos is a long way from achieving that.

No, you said you recommend natural immunity....but by default that has the word IMMUNITY in it, which by default would mean you cannot get something twice.  I clearly stated that lots of people have had it twice which means there is no long term natural immunity.  

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You didn't post a SDS for the shot, but for a chemical that is being sold by a chemical company.  Completely unrelated.  You assume it is the same since it fits the agenda you are trying to manufacture.  

No, you said you recommend natural immunity....but by default that has the word IMMUNITY in it, which by default would mean you cannot get something twice.  I clearly stated that lots of people have had it twice which means there is no long term natural immunity.  

So post it or admit you're full of shit.  It's one or the other.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Actually the real experts said you would get covid over and over again.  Regardless of vaccine or natural immunity cause it's the nature of this type of virus.  I stated natural immunity was far superior to a bs vaccine they had to change the definition for in the middle of a plandemic.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So post it or admit you're full of shit.  It's one or the other.

Find the real one yourself.  We proved your shit is wrong you are the one that has to defend your position.  So yes, post the right one or admit you are making shit up again.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Find the real one yourself.  We proved your shit is wrong you are the one that has to defend your position.  So yes, post the right one or admit you are making shit up again.

It's your claim, not mine.  Again I'm calling you full of shit.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You've also stated the vaccine causes negative efficacy over and over again.  Post some proof or you are full of shit.

The original trial had 21 deaths in the vaxxed compared to 17 in the placebo.  There was never a case for positive efficiency ever.  Sorry if this hurts your propaganda.