Check your account email address ×

Canada Vac is working

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you know what an msds is?

Yeah, I just posted one.

You running out of adverse side effects claims and going back and recycling old ingredients list that we’ve known about for the past year and a half? 

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'll take Jessica for 1000 Alex.

You would take Jessica the dumb fuck.  

SM-102 is listed as a non hazardous other ingredient as a 10 percent part of a research solution which is not the product Moderna uses in their vaccine production.  Seems anti vaxxers have been spreading this lie for a while.

438B0901-2FED-4D24-96F9-F4D7911EC9E1.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Plissken said:

SM-102 is listed as a non hazardous other ingredient as a 10 percent part of a research solution which is not the product Moderna uses in their vaccine production.  Seems anti vaxxers have been spreading this lie for a while.

Good sheep.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Msds litterly says not for human use, but sheep says otherwise.:lol:

Why are you lying, old sport?  Even the hazardous component of the solution is less concentrated ethanol than 190 proof Everclear.  

17 hours ago, Plissken said:

Umm OK.

Item #2.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-covid-19-vaccine-moderna/information-for-healthcare-professionals-on-covid-19-vaccine-moderna

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F0083ea46-ac16-4d47-9bbc-090c5f34e2b0_1457x815.png

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where does it say for human use, oh it doesn't.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F5d851f28-1caf-43ff-8b5c-fb14c97c35af_1857x873.png

Look at the top of page 3 of your incomplete msds… control parameters—ethanol.  This MSDS is from a solution of 90% ethanol and 10% SM-102.

SM-102 alone is listed as non-hazardous.  Here, I screen capped, boxed, and arrowed the section from the real page 3 of 11 Twitter didn’t want you to see because it spoils the conspiracy.

https://cdn.caymanchem.com/cdn/msds/33474m.pdf

6B7FBA0E-839F-40D8-814F-99C3EECD0C51.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Look at the top of page 3 of your incomplete msds… control parameters—ethanol.  This MSDS is from a solution of 90% ethanol and 10% SM-102.

SM-102 alone is listed as non-hazardous.  Here, I screen capped, boxed, and arrowed the section from the real page 3 of 11 Twitter didn’t want you to see because it spoils the conspiracy.

https://cdn.caymanchem.com/cdn/msds/33474m.pdf

6B7FBA0E-839F-40D8-814F-99C3EECD0C51.jpeg

Ok

image.png.a233bef8f562d425442a3293780631a7.png

44 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Do they sell a 100% pure SM-102 product?  

Tell me your a lab rat without telling me your a lab rat.

Is there another msds specific and where does it say safe for injecting in you.  Or are we winging it now.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ok

image.png.a233bef8f562d425442a3293780631a7.png

You are such a twitter sheep it is hilarious.  SM-102 was specifically developed for in vitro use and is considered safe.  When dissolved in Chloroform however it is NOT for human or veterinary use.  If you had a brain you'd fact check something you post at least once.  Your flock is confusing you.  Nothing they have told you is right.  Your cult is failing.  Use your brain and think for once.

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are such a twitter sheep it is hilarious.  SM-102 was specifically developed for in vitro use and is considered safe.  When dissolved in Chloroform however it is NOT for human or veterinary use.  If you had a brain you'd fact check something you post at least once.  Your flock is confusing you.  Nothing they have told you is right.  Your cult is failing.  Use your brain and think for once.

I've never read an msds for the packaging.  

An msds for everything but the actual material in question.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Post it.

I am not going to bother to look for it.  The one you posted is 90% chloroform which NO SHIT isn't for human consumption...although the world may be better off if you tried it out to verify.

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I am not going to bother to look for it.  The one you posted is 90% chloroform which NO SHIT isn't for human consumption...although the world may be better off if you tried it out to verify.

Like I said, I've never read an msds that wasn't for the product intended so I'm calling you out as being full of shit.

Chloroform is not the same, but you should know that.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

MSDS is written specifically for how something is sold by the company selling it, not for it's base compounds....but you know that.

So go find the one you are holding your hat on?

Should be an easy no brainer right.

Edited by ArcticCrusher