Canada Vac is working

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is the myocarditis incidences in Ontario from Dec 13 to March 20/March 27/April 03.  Does one need a PhD to notice a pattern?

It just means the booster is working.

FQA7FCOXEAIKECH.thumb.png.38d9853ee87b78128c009476ea1d1a19.png

No.  Super common side effect of Covid.

38 minutes ago, dsupercat said:

Oh boy canada's Covid is getting worse by the day now 2 times as many people in the ICU.  How is this possible?? Let's ask science.  MORE Shots!!

Absolutely!!!! I don't understand the vaccine hesitancy??? These vaccines stop the spread and stop one from contracting it. Get vaccinated and you are protected. The vaccines stop covid dead in its tracks and stops individuals from catching it and being hospitalized and placed in the ICU. Why can't people see this???? Herd immunity is just around the corner. Do your part!!! 

coooviidd1.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dsupercat said:

Oh boy canada's Covid is getting worse by the day now 2 times as many people in the ICU.  How is this possible?? Let's ask science.  MORE Shots!!

2x rate or 2x in absolute terms? Let’s ask math.

:snack:

On 4/13/2022 at 11:52 PM, akvanden said:

Vaccine has been available for months, and presents itself within a week typically. So I guess that doesn’t explain it either.

In the triple vaxxed males only cohort?

Where is this trend for the unvaxxed?

Here is a very well respected data expert sending a message to the Premier of Albert's on the sudden I crease of excess deaths in millennials.

I wonder what the cause could be?

Keep ignoring the truth.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

52 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

In the triple vaxxed males only cohort?

Where is this trend for the unvaxxed?

Here is a very well respected data expert sending a message to the Premier of Albert's on the sudden I crease of excess deaths in millennials.

I wonder what the cause could be?

Keep ignoring the truth.

Let me just refer you back to page two of this thread, an actual study(ies) and not a dog character from Twitter. Or a guy guessing on Twitter while not providing cause of death, breakdown of deaths between vaccinated and  unvaccinated, etc. That would be super helpful, don’t you think?

The overall incidence of myopericarditis from 22 studies (405 272 721 vaccine doses) was 33·3 cases (95% CI 15·3–72·6) per million vaccine doses, and did not differ significantly between people who received COVID-19 vaccines (18·2 [10·9–30·3], 11 studies [395 361 933 doses], high certainty) and those who received non-COVID-19 vaccines”

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/44501-canada-vac-is-working/&do=findComment&comment=1342110

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Let me just refer you back to page two of this thread, an actual study(ies) and not a dog character from Twitter. Or a guy guessing on Twitter while not providing cause of death, breakdown of deaths between vaccinated and  unvaccinated, etc. That would be super helpful, don’t you think?

The overall incidence of myopericarditis from 22 studies (405 272 721 vaccine doses) was 33·3 cases (95% CI 15·3–72·6) per million vaccine doses, and did not differ significantly between people who received COVID-19 vaccines (18·2 [10·9–30·3], 11 studies [395 361 933 doses], high certainty) and those who received non-COVID-19 vaccines”

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/44501-canada-vac-is-working/&do=findComment&comment=1342110

It's getting worse following vaxxination.  Not sure why this isn't clear for you.

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's getting worse following vaxxination.  Not sure why this isn't clear for you.

No actually your graphs started spiking in the middle of 2020. What started in 2020…. 

14 hours ago, akvanden said:

Wonder what that breakdown is.

I'm not sure what you are asking about breakdown the ICU # is people in the hospital with Covid.  The 2 times is compared to the US by population.  If Canada is far more vaccinated and boosted then the US is should have far less people in the ICU with covid then the US.  Oh but wait because of the lock downs that Canada has imposed there natural immunity is very low and now they are finding out the vaccines are not working exactly like they thought they would.   But if you have a better explanation I would love to hear it.

Edited by dsupercat

1 hour ago, dsupercat said:

I'm not sure what you are asking about breakdown the ICU # is people in the hospital with Covid.  The 2 times is compared to the US by population.  If Canada is far more vaccinated and boosted then the US is should have far less people in the ICU with covid then the US.  Oh but wait because of the lock downs that Canada has imposed there natural immunity is very low and now they are finding out the vaccines are not working exactly like they thought they would.   But if you have a better explanation I would love to hear it.

Here’s a better explanation. 10-15% of the population driving 33% of the ICU patients isn’t more favorable than 85-90% of the population driving 66%.

Happy Easter!

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Here’s a better explanation. 10-15% of the population driving 33% of the ICU patients isn’t more favorable than 85-90% of the population driving 66%.

Happy Easter!

Either way we have less vaccinated and still have less in the ICU.  Twist how you want but facts are facts

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dsupercat said:

Either way we have less vaccinated and still have less in the ICU.  Twist how you want but facts are facts

Good for us. The unvaccinated have a higher ICU rate than vaccinated in Canada (as we do in the US) but your conclusion is that they don’t work because you compared the absolute numbers with the US? 

Ok 👍 

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

Good for us. The unvaccinated have a higher ICU rate than vaccinated in Canada (as we do in the US) but your conclusion is that they don’t work because you compared the absolute numbers with the US? 

Ok 👍 

Wow your something else.  Give fauci a hug for the great job he did.

Edited by dsupercat
  • Like 1