Check your account email address ×

Canada Vac is working

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just pointing out the case rate is over twice as high in the fully vaxxed compared to the unvaxxed, its almost like the vax is driving the virus.

Sweet, back on topic.  Now point it out for once.  You've done nothing but the opposite...

44 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Just an FYI.  There is only 1 person on this forum that clicks your twitter links.  Not wasting my time with that nonsense.  Post some data and a reference or continue to just eat crow.

Too bad for you.  You really have no clue how things work.

Remember when you got behind morons like this?

Bye bye Felicia.

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Too bad for you.  You really have no clue how things work.

Remember when you got behind morons like this?

Bye bye Felicia.

I've never heard of Kat A or Michael Gunner...and as stated before only acehole is dumb enough to actually watch your twitter links.  The rest of us have your conspiracy propaganda nonsense figured out.  You make shit up, try to defend it with made up facts that your flock shared and preach it as the gospel.  Almost like you are starting a religion in your cult.  Sick fucks you are.

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I've never heard of Kat A or Michael Gunner...and as stated before only acehole is dumb enough to actually watch your twitter links.  The rest of us have your conspiracy propaganda nonsense figured out.  You make shit up, try to defend it with made up facts that your flock shared and preach it as the gospel.  Almost like you are starting a religion in your cult.  Sick fucks you are.

Remember when you got behind this lying fool.  Unlike you my Goalposts never moved and I was right.

Keep propping up the liers.

Koodos to Dr Simone Gold for being correct but more importantly for having the courage and having the integrity to call out the bullshit at risk of her career.  Something most cowards won't do.

• Haha 1

Love how neither of you can back up anything you say.  Perhaps it is because you believe that things in an open platform are always fact when they support your opinion.  Keep pulling the wool over your eyes...

44 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Love how neither of you can back up anything you say.  Perhaps it is because you believe that things in an open platform are always fact when they support your opinion.  Keep pulling the wool over your eyes...

I'm not the 9ne who pushed  bullshit as fact  that would be you the cdc and fake news.

FSfFWRhWYAAQpRy?format=jpg&name=medium

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm not the 9ne who pushed  bullshit as fact  that would be you the cdc and fake news.

I never did that either dumbass.  Are you seriously not able to differentiate who you are discussing things with.  I just call out your uber ridiculous bullshit that you can't back up.  

...and Lloyd, again, only that fool ace actually reads or watches your links.  

56 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I never did that either dumbass.  Are you seriously not able to differentiate who you are discussing things with.  I just call out your uber ridiculous bullshit that you can't back up.  

...and Lloyd, again, only that fool ace actually reads or watches your links.  

The post above, you verified as fact, heck even factcheck backed it.  All lies, now what do you think?

This was used as leverage to implement vaxx passports and mandates for jobs with draconian restrictions, all lies and they knew it.

Why do you think the cdc did this and nobody from public health disagreed?  One would have to be quite an amature to not understand vaccines do not stop the spread of a virus with a non sterilizing vaccine, in fact it creates more escape mutations like we are now seeing.  This was called by the real experts at the Great Barrington Declaration whos goalposts never changed.

My facts have never been in question, sorry if you're to dumb to see through the lies.

Covid is a scam to bring in the reset, once you understand this it will be more clear.  

Lol.  You are making stuff up again...and changing the topic.  You claimed in this thread that the vax has a negative efficacy yet you keep talking about unrelated other nonsense.  Obviously you can find nothing that shows anything to back up your idiocy.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  You are making stuff up again...and changing the topic.  You claimed in this thread that the vax has a negative efficacy yet you keep talking about unrelated other nonsense.  Obviously you can find nothing that shows anything to back up your idiocy.

Hey if you dont like what you read in this thread you can just fuck off. That's your right. 

Or why dont you post up what you think you know and let everyone comment on that if you got this whole thing figured out from top to bottom like you imply. Go

Just now, Roosting said:

Hey if you dont like what you read in this thread you can just fuck off. That's your right. 

Or why dont you post up what you think you know and let everyone comment on that if you got this whole thing figured out from top to bottom like you imply. Go

Lol.  Lloyd is a moron.  He keeps posting summaries of data that show otherwise.  As for what I know, I stated it.  No negative efficacy. 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  Lloyd is a moron.  He keeps posting summaries of data that show otherwise.  As for what I know, I stated it.  No negative efficacy. 

So no data to back up your baseless claim? see how this works. Do I start to call you a moron now and shit on every post you make? 

On the negative efficacy it does look like there is a higher infection rate among the vax population as now reported by CNN so it's not just a dream like you claim.  Or if you had the ability to analyze the data and present it to prove your claim of how good the vax is. So can you give data on the current infection rate in % for unvax vs. the infection rate in % for vax (use the last month). That would give us a basis starting point to see how effective it is for infections. Then we can move on the the next category.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

If that was the case you think Lloyd would be smart enough to find it.

This is usually the type of reaction from a beaten and now embarrassed individual🥲 

20 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Explains why it is Lloyd's default.  He's been doing that for months.  Would be interesting to see if he can actually find something now that it actually should be.

Where is your data? 

Step up to the plate I want to see your work.