Check your account email address ×

Zelenskyy gets 72% Approval rating from Americans

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

So how many civilians has he killed militarily and with sanctions? I mean let's make a thug chart

I mean if he doesn’t get his numbers up in the millions he won’t ever be able to compare to us.....but we are the good guys bro and putin is a bad thug

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are bleeding bad here dude....you better punt and let the defense take the field. 

I understand your alternative and appreciate it. The people of Ukraine don’t. They believe in fighting for what’s theirs. I also reject the idea that Putin is some kind of victim of the west. I find that argument preposterous. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I understand your alternative and appreciate it. The people of Ukraine don’t. They believe in fighting for what’s theirs. I also reject the idea that Putin is some kind of victim of the west. I find that argument preposterous. 

Hey...I have no love for Russia. Fuck them too. I’m just sick and fucking tired of our bullshit military industrial complex being involved in every single world event. All we do is sell arms and keep the world at war. This country is pure trash 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I mean if he doesn’t get his numbers up in the millions he won’t ever be able to compare to us.....but we are the good guys bro and putin is a bad thug

Nazis with biolabs = "the good guys"

Countries who dont like nazi neighbors with biolabs = Thugs

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We are in the business of perpetuating war so we can bilk trillions out of taxpayer coffers. NATO is good for that 

It's been a good grift so far.  Who profits from that?  

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Would the US like it if Russia/China ran war game simulations on the US Mexico border? How about if they installed missile defense systems there and tried to get Mexico to join their super cool defense pact? I mean come the fuck on with this bullshit 

Bingo.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey...I have no love for Russia. Fuck them too. I’m just sick and fucking tired of our bullshit military industrial complex being involved in every single world event. All we do is sell arms and keep the world at war. This country is pure trash 

The one disquieting thing about this isn’t the imaginary biolabs and Nazis. It’s what comes after Putin if he’s taken down. That could be troubling. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The one disquieting thing about this isn’t the imaginary biolabs and Nazis. It’s what comes after Putin if he’s taken down. That could be troubling. 

Mission Accomplished!!!

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well for sure. However if they were planning on militarizing Ukraine like they did with the other 13 countries on Russia's border and Vlad gave numerous warnings for them to NOT do that then sounds like maybe you wanted Vlad to invade. Then the west can have the proxy war with Russia they have always wanted without looking like a bunch of tyrants that just starve countries to death for not being in their club. 

How about we warn Vlad not to militarize his borders and if he does NATO gets mad and invades Russia. We can blame Russia and tell them 'we told you so, you asked for it!' to justify it. Sounds logical, right? That makes as much sense as Vlads 'authority' to tell other countries what to do. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Mission Accomplished!!!

Here’s hoping that he survives. Sadly, doing nothing wasn’t a good option. There’s no way that piece of shit can be allowed to feast on Eastern Europe. 

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How about we warn Vlad not to militarize his borders and if he does NATO gets mad and invades Russia. We can blame Russia and tell them 'we told you so, you asked for it!' to justify it. Sounds logical, right? That makes as much sense as Vlads 'authority' to tell other countries what to do. 

Putin has continued to smash through boarders and pulverize cities since 1991. Is it any wonder nato remains intact? 

14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What would happen if Vlad militarized the us/mexico border?    Sounds logical, right? That makes as much sense as Vlads 'authority' to tell other countries what to do. 

28 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Vlad got what he wanted and Ukraine is still neutral. Mission accomplished. Any more fighting in on the Nazis

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What would happen if Vlad militarized the us/mexico border?    Sounds logical, right? That makes as much sense as Vlads 'authority' to tell other countries what to do. 

Why would he do that, to defend Mexico? These countries are joining NATO to defend themselves. They're not invading other countries to defend themselves.

Just now, akvanden said:

Why would he do that, to defend Mexico? These countries are joining NATO to defend themselves. They're not invading other countries to defend themselves.

China has a significant presence in Mexico for lithium mining. What if they put military bases there? 

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Why did the US stage a coup in Ukraine to remove a democratically elected president in 2014 and put in a puppet.  Then said puppet fires the head prosecutor that was investigating Hunter Biden at the demand of Joe Biden.  All the while Nazifying the country.

Do you not have a basic understanding of what has happened.

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Vlad got what he wanted and Ukraine is still neutral. Mission accomplished. Any more fighting in on the Nazis

Oh, he got much more than he wanted.10k+ troops dead, who knows what % of their tanks/armored vehicles destroyed, $300B in assets frozen, sanctions from all western countries, Europe cutting energy ties, internal hyperinflation, etc, etc. Very well thought out. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

China has a significant presence in Mexico for lithium mining. What if they put military bases there? 

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He really doesn't get it.

Again, why would they. Are they building a base to defend Mexico from American threat? Or is it purely offensive in nature, unlike NATO?

And if all else fails, then the 51st state called New New Mexico it shall be. 

Edited by akvanden

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why did the US stage a coup in Ukraine to remove a democratically elected president in 2014 and put in a puppet.  Then said puppet fires the head prosecutor that was investigating Hunter Biden at the demand of Joe Biden.  All the while Nazifying the country.

Do you not have a basic understanding of what has happened.

Per the usual, I have no idea what you're talking about. 

Just now, akvanden said:

Per the usual, I have no idea what you're talking about. 

That's the problem and that's all on you.  Do a bit of research, the USA is hardly innocent here.  I suggest you stay away from fake news.

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh, he got much more than he wanted.10k+ troops dead, who knows what % of their tanks/armored vehicles destroyed, $300B in assets frozen, sanctions from all western countries, Europe cutting energy ties, internal hyperinflation, etc, etc. Very well thought out. 

Again, why would they. Are they building a base to defend Mexico from American threat? Or is it purely offensive in nature, unlike NATO?

And if all else fails, then the 51st state called New New Mexico it shall be. 

yeah that was pretty smart eh? Show the rest of the world that if you dont eat the shit sandwich we made for you we will steal all of your money. So what happens now? The disgruntled countries make their own money. Oops!

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's the problem and that's all on you.  Do a bit of research, the USA is hardly innocent here.  I suggest you stay away from fake news.

Put some US politicians family members on the board of directors of your energy company and then we will send you some billions! All the while they are working to de-carbon our own country. FFS innocent? Fucking traitorous.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Put some US politicians family members on the board of directors of your energy company and then we will send you some billions! All the while they are working to de-carbon our own country. FFS innocent? Fucking traitorous.

Who (country) was the biggest contributor to the Clinton Foundation?  Oh and those billions are just going through the world's largest money laundering operation that would make the mafia jealous.  Traitors is putting it mildly, we are even going to start WW3 to protect the scumbags.

Edited by ArcticCrusher