Check your account email address ×

Zelenskyy gets 72% Approval rating from Americans

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Because you’re scared of getting your face rearranged

Why would a grown man want or threaten to rearrange a forum members face??? That's the most immature Bullshit!So you don't agree on stuff :dunno: BFD. I have good friends that I argue with all the time,,,we don't want to punch each other out. 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why would a grown man want or threaten to rearrange a forum members face??? That's the most immature Bullshit!So you don't agree on stuff :dunno: BFD. I have good friends that I argue with all the time,,,we don't want to punch each other out. 

Some people get tired of the inane shit you fucking losers brought here...

Just now, Snake said:

Some people get tired of the inane shit you fucking losers brought here...

Well fuck off then :bc: No need to act like a tough guy:thumbsup:. Or would you prefer a forum with say 20 guys that all agree and you have a nice big circle jerk??? If that sounds good TBP may be better for you snowflake.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nailed it 

Is that what happened at TBP again??? Buncha losers there too???Or was is you?

It's funny :lol: always someone else's fault Benny???Are you a victim here? 

Just now, spin_dry said:

If I got so fucking angry that I wanted to punch out a group of people, I’d stop coming around. :lol: 

Me too,,,, I guess we're not normal,,,at least around here.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey It’s your story, I knew and met Rob several times.  PM’d him maybe 1-2 times in all those years, and only after pictures of my wife were getting chopped.  You haven’t so much as shown your face at any gatherings for 25 years.  Because you’re scared of getting your face rearranged  :lol: 

Pfffftt…you should probably settle down before you break a hip or have a clot bust loose.👍🏼

6 hours ago, ACE said:

I’m not sure why you’re so embarrassed. You’d fit right in the with the absolute trash that comes out of your and MC mouths. Especially when you post the same nonsensical trash within seconds of each other. 

You’re an admitted troll and now you’ve added liar to the portfolio…are things really that boring up in Bumfuck Manitoba….hopefully things get better for you.👍🏼

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Is that what happened at TBP again??? Buncha losers there too???Or was is you?

It's funny :lol: always someone else's fault Benny???Are you a victim here? 

What are you babbling about to retard? Scooter told me to leave so I did. Pretty simple 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well I guess we know who the deceiving one is....damn  near 6 ft + in some photos:lol:

Missed your post stating the same thing. :bc:

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What are you babbling about to retard? Scooter told me to leave so I did. Pretty simple 

So it’s Scooter fault :bc: gotcha. I bet you didn’t do nuffin? Amirite? Poor Ben 

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re an admitted troll and now you’ve added liar to the portfolio…are things really that boring up in Bumfuck Manitoba….hopefully things get better for you.👍🏼

You need to calm down there friendo and get your opinions from a place that isn’t 100% retarded