Check your account email address ×

President Biden: "I'm not walking anything back."

When he was questioned about it unscripted earlier he articulated a old man scream of ……NO!!!!!!

I love  how they have him masked up when transporting him from place to place. Like a muzzle. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

How well was that scripted? Any way, fuck Putin and his bullshit lies. Someone needs to take out that anti christ mother fucker. 

Biden is more like the anti christ than putin. 

56 minutes ago, Cold War said:

When he was questioned about it unscripted earlier he articulated a old man scream of ……NO!!!!!!

I love  how they have him masked up when transporting him from place to place. Like a muzzle. 

Complete clown show - along with that huge face diaper 

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I suppose he could write Putin a love letter. You would like that.

Gonna need all the help he can get with incoming investigations..

• Platinum Contributing Member

Republicans are divided over his comments....

Biden's 'careless remark' on Putin incenses GOP - https://thehill.com/homenews/house/600103-bidens-careless-remark-on-putin-incenses-gop

Other Republicans, who were eager to see Biden take a stronger stance against Putin, took issue with the White House weakening the comment. Rep. Brian Mast (R-Fla.) lamented that Biden “won’t even bark, let alone bite” while also praising the president because he “finally said something right.”

“I’ve been saying this from the beginning: the West needs to be clear that the only way this ends is with Putin out of power. If you ask me, the only ‘gaffe’ is Joe Biden trying to walk back his comments. He finally said something right and showed an ounce of fortitude, and then he immediately backpedaled,” Mast said in a statement. “This tells our adversaries that Biden won’t even bark, let alone bite.’”

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden got his point across. Putin should shit his pants daily now…..look behind you Comrade.

What point is that…that Bidens foreign policy is confused and weak? 🤷🏻

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Holy shit ... someone call 911, I'm about ready to tip over!!  Jimmy and I are in agreement on something???  Is it April 1st?

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He made his point. It’s like a court case when a defense lawyer says something he knows he shouldn’t and the judge strikes it from the record and tells the jury to disregard it.

Its too late at that point the defense lawyer made his point even though it was disregarded.

Meanwhile it infuriates Putin the mass killer and makes him watch his back.

There’s no foreign policies a murdering dictator understands or cooperates with.

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

I thought that card was fake but apparently not....:lol:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Republicans are divided over his comments....

Biden's 'careless remark' on Putin incenses GOP - https://thehill.com/homenews/house/600103-bidens-careless-remark-on-putin-incenses-gop

Other Republicans, who were eager to see Biden take a stronger stance against Putin, took issue with the White House weakening the comment. Rep. Brian Mast (R-Fla.) lamented that Biden “won’t even bark, let alone bite” while also praising the president because he “finally said something right.”

“I’ve been saying this from the beginning: the West needs to be clear that the only way this ends is with Putin out of power. If you ask me, the only ‘gaffe’ is Joe Biden trying to walk back his comments. He finally said something right and showed an ounce of fortitude, and then he immediately backpedaled,” Mast said in a statement. “This tells our adversaries that Biden won’t even bark, let alone bite.’”

Actually I agree with Mast. I've held this opinion since the controversy. It was a mistake and made us look like idiots....the backpedaling. The White House staff just made us look weaker and added to the controversy...... what a total joke of an Administration

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

He made his point. It’s like a court case when a defense lawyer says something he knows he shouldn’t and the judge strikes it from the record and tells the jury to disregard it.

Its too late at that point the defense lawyer made his point even though it was disregarded.

Meanwhile it infuriates Putin the mass killer and makes him watch his back.

There’s no foreign policies a murdering dictator understands or cooperates with.

:lol: