Check your account email address ×

Will Smith, what a DB.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, f7ben said:

You two brain dead fucking retards realize Trump is running for potus and injecting himself into the news daily right? Fucking morons....god damn are you two dumb as fuck

Holy shit....he announced it?...It's official?.:ylsuper:...Injecting himself into the news? More like the news following Trump around for any dirty laundry they can get out of it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Holy shit....he announced it?...It's official?.:ylsuper:...Injecting himself into the news? More like the news following Trump around for any dirty laundry they can get out of it.

He is having rally’s…he hasn’t shut up since he lost.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yup...Trump being Trump....yeah he will run again as long as they can't find some frivolous charge that sticks and keeps him from running. They are doing their best  with the 6th fiasco.

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

You two brain dead fucking retards realize Trump is running for potus and injecting himself into the news daily right? Fucking morons....god damn are you two dumb as fuck

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This is a fucking thread about the Oscars, and Smales first post was a TDS filled rant.

"Oscars-Trump..... DERP!!!"

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup...Trump being Trump....yeah he will run again as long as they can't find some frivolous charge that sticks and keeps him from running. They are doing their best  with the 6th fiasco.

I hope he does run.

I got to stick up for Will Smith here... My old man used to smack guys around for saying the f-bomb in front of his wife, my mother. I would also do the same as my dad used to. he taught us that. What Chris Rock said was just mean and disrespectful and totally unnecessary. The only thing Will Smith did wrong he didn't clench the fist, he just open hand slapped him. I can't believe people are saying Will Smith is a douchebag. Bunch of God damn pussies who want us raising our sons to be little mamby pambies and take shit all the time.

9 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

I got to stick up for Will Smith here... My old man used to smack guys around for saying the f-bomb in front of his wife, my mother. I would also do the same as my dad used to. he taught us that. What Chris Rock said was just mean and disrespectful and totally unnecessary. The only thing Will Smith did wrong he didn't clench the fist, he just open hand slapped him. I can't believe people are saying Will Smith is a douchebag. Bunch of God damn pussies who want us raising our sons to be little mamby pambies and take shit all the time.

Oscar winning post!!! Did the bold hurt you right in the vag???

9 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Hard to clench a fist with no thumbs!!!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

It was just a mild joke that even will Smith was laughing at..... Until he got the go sick-em look from his "wife".   It's a sad world we live in when comedians have to bite their tongue. 

Even though Rock wasn't aware of the alopecia and neither was I.. I still don't think it was a very offensive joke regardless