Check your account email address ×

Another Conspiracy

1 hour ago, Anler said:

What it should say...

There's gonna be a new world order coming and I need to profit off of it! At whatever cost to you!

More like it’s another way to keep china from gaining power. America and the west’s dominance is slipping. 

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

America is being destroyed from within.  

Of course. The greed and desire for more things and stuff have outpaced the importance of our neighbors and family. Americans are obsessed with finding satisfaction in life outside of themselves.  Bottomless pits. Canadians are right behind. The keepers of this country have trained Americans well. 

26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Of course. The greed and desire for more things and stuff have outpaced the importance of our neighbors and family. Americans are obsessed with finding satisfaction in life outside of themselves.  Bottomless pits. Canadians are right behind. The keepers of this country have trained Americans well. 

You mean keeping up with the Joneses isn’t the path to a happy life? :lol:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Your cynicism never fails to disappoint.  :lol:  

We live in a time of unprecedented prosperity and technology that allows us to live our best lives. It’s not about keeping Up with the Joneses, as much as having the freedom to find our own purpose.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

We live in a time of unprecedented prosperity and technology that allows us to live our best lives. It’s not about keeping Up with the Joneses, as much as having the freedom to find our own purpose.

Oh is that it? 

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It's not from everyday Americans who can't keep up with the Jonees.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

think you have been listening to moto too much isn;t that his communist utopia talk

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Doesn’t seem cynical to me. Americans have misplaced priorities about what’s important. 

$500 car payments and nothing going into retirement or savings is “normal”.

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Doesn’t seem cynical to me. Americans have misplaced priorities about what’s important. 

What/who is the example?

Your lawmakers are grifting off these said Americans.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, SSFB said:

True, but thats a pretty wide brush, and probably more common with folks in their 20s-30s.    I see all types, some are disciplined, some are not.

EDIT:  ok so why does it say "Puppy" every time I type in " b-r-o-a-d"  :snack: 

Edited by DriftBusta

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It is not the average citizen destroying from within . But you knew that already 

33 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Why not the govenment keeps showing people those with the least amount of fiscal responsibility will just get bailed out with zero long or short term negative impact.  In fact you come out smelling Like a fucking rose . 

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

True, but thats a pretty wide brush, and probably more common with folks in their 20s-30s.    I see all types, some are disciplined, some are not.

EDIT:  ok so why does it say "Puppy" every time I type in " b-r-o-a-d"  :snack: 

I'd like to see stats on the age gaps because I don't think it's an age deal like some might think. 

I have no idea on that second deal. :lol:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

What is the average income for most of us here?

Pretty presumptuous to know know what is going on in others lives....

Lower income people simply can't save at times.... I was there at one time.

Were you, or did you walk out with your degree into a job?