Check your account email address ×

sabers are rattling at fox news

i just took a look at the Fox News website. The war machine is winding up. Suddenly Iran has become a major threat. It's obvious that a war with Iran is eminent under Trump....my question is this....who will he attack after Iran? anyone? 

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i just took a look at the Fox News website. The war machine is winding up. Suddenly Iran has become a major threat. It's obvious that a war with Iran is eminent under Trump....my question is this....who will he attack after Iran? anyone? 

Really?  :lol: 

So what do you think?  We go over and clean Russia's clock for em first?

Obviously he is trying to deflect away from the election hacking. Time to draw a red line in the sand!

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Do you ever get sick of wishing for war.  I suppose you gotta keep that almighty war-funded paycheck for yourself.  What a piece of work.

you voted for the pos. now bite the shit sandwich. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

when shit starts hitting the fan racer will deny his trump love, and blame this all on Hillary. actually I think he started already :lol:

Sorry fellas, but scrutinizing him for doing things wrong vs making up lies is quite different.  There is a difference between that and whining.

You guys are just continually whining and it's hilarious.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

you voted for the pos. now bite the shit sandwich. :lol:

I voted for him but going to war with Iran is fucked.....how about you wait and see what transpires instead of sitting there rubbing your hands together like Monty Burns.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I hope they send the trillion dollar price tag to your family

Funny how the tab for libtard programs are billed to the people that voted against them AKA the producers,,,,

more parasites than producers, the left would not exist without them.  

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Guaranteed. Why do idiots cheer for war against countries who haven't attacked us or do not pose a threat to us?

57 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I help pay for it all, just like most middle class Americans.  What's your excuse?

We don't have money for social security. We don't have money for vets. We don't have money for medical service. But we can always find more money for war...

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Anler said:

Guaranteed. Why do idiots cheer for war against countries who haven't attacked us or do not pose a threat to us?

Nothing gets the sheep lined up like the beating of war drums.

I feel bad for people that voted for Trump and thought they were going to get anything other than a tantrum throwing thin skinned asshole who while talking about helping the middle class throws countless bones to the rich and global elite