Check your account email address ×

Lara a real journalist dropping truth bombs ...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Why is she a “real” journalist and I love how she said the you’re either with us or against and framed it around the white supremacist/Dem narrative…hey Lara how about the biggest you’re either with us or against us moment which led to  two 20 years wars in two countries and trillions wasted.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why is she a “real” journalist and I love how she said the you’re either with us or against and framed it around the white supremacist/Dem narrative…hey Lara how about the biggest you’re either with us or against us moment which led to  two 20 years wars in two countries and trillions wasted.

Step back & think for once - before you run off at the mouth. Try it ...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you catching on, both sides of your governemnt are guilty.  Now who are the ones profitting from these decisions?  Start connecting dots.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Real journalist?

Lara Logan ...60 minutes etc for a long time.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you catching on, both sides of your governemnt are guilty.  Now who are the ones profitting from these decisions?  Start connecting dots.

This ... ^

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Both sides were guilty because they backed the elected party in a time of war.  Anything else don’t work in Merca. Anyone with anti war sentiments were cancelled. Funny how the Conservatives all about cancel culture. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Both sides were guilty because they backed the elected party in a time of war.  Anything else don’t work in Merca. Anyone with anti war sentiments were cancelled. Funny how the Conservatives all about cancel culture. 

This has been going on for a very long time.  Both parties have sold out the people to globalists.  

• Like 2

Interesting take but to think Zelenskyy is just a puppet doesn't make a whole lotta sense as he is willing to go down with the ship with missile strikes within a mile and a half from where he is. And apparently he has full support of his people, who will fight tooth and nail to the very end.

That's the definition of a true patriot to me .....we don't have any of that in our country from our leaders.  

I know many on here have differing opinions but Zelenskyy has my full support and respect. I think most of the corruption was before his term.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Interesting take but to think Zelenskyy is just a puppet doesn't make a whole lotta sense as he is willing to go down with the ship with missile strikes within a mile and a half from where he is. And apparently he has full support of his people, who will fight tooth and nail to the very end.

That's the definition of a true patriot to me .....we don't have any of that in our country from our leaders.  

I know many on here have differing opinions but Zelenskyy has my full support and respect. I think most of the corruption was before his term.

Like she pointed out - US leaders are on video talking about who to put in ...& he got chosen. Then like she said also, 4 people in high positions, their kids working in Ukraine. That's pretty fishy imo. 

Now he still might be a good guy & a patriot, but I'm suspect of all of it tbh. He goes from below to President how fast?

:lol:He's a very talented pianist. Looks pretty young in that skit.

It is sketchy with the kids making megabucks in Ukraine with Hunter leading the pack. Again, I think much of this started way before Zelensky...only been prez for 3 years...2019.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Step back & think for once - before you run off at the mouth. Try it ...

Good luck with that dipshit.  Running at the mouth is all he knows.  He didn’t even watch it based on the timing of his response, with is standard operating procedure for him.

And btw, I watched it and that was excellent.  :bc: 

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Is zekensky willing to go down with the ship?

all the stuff showing that he was fighting with the troops was almost immediately exposed as propaganda 

Oh, this is funny. People debating about Putin, Zelinsky, etc!! 

Putin is bombing INNOCENT MOTHERFUCKING WOMEN AND CHILDREN!!

FUCK PUTIN, THE MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD!!

No justification whatsoever for this bullshit, none!!!!!

He wants the fucking oil and minerals in Ukraine!! 

He attacked because he saw that America has a joke for President, and Vice-President!!

I told you guys months ago, Biden/Harris are construed as fools globally!!!  

All you have to do is study vids on Biden, and you can see that he is mentally unfit. Look how he fell getting on the plane. He either has lost muscular control, or the bastard is always trying to show YOUTHFUL VIGOR by stepping or running quickly. 

What a fucking disaster this country is becoming. And all the while, we face a daily barrage of racial contention. 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Is zekensky willing to go down with the ship?

all the stuff showing that he was fighting with the troops was almost immediately exposed as propaganda 

So where do you think he is?....Im thinking he is still in kyiv as he has stated. He has been seen visiting the wounded....he is definitely local

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So where do you think he is?....Im thinking he is still in kyiv as he has stated. He has been seen visiting the wounded....he is definitely local

Is it propaganda?

• Gold Member

No questions she leans right. If she would've pointed out the lies and hypocrisy on the R's instead of just the D's then it would've been a truth bomb. Also, I really wish she would've skewered the main stream media and so called journalists for being the lying shit bags they are. 

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

No questions she leans right. If she would've pointed out the lies and hypocrisy on the R's instead of just the D's then it would've been a truth bomb. Also, I really wish she would've skewered the main stream media and so called journalists for being the lying shit bags they are. 

Huh?!  Go back and listen to it again.  She named Rs and Ds, and without question skewered the msm for being lying shit bags.  In fact, do a little history on her interviews, its about all she talks about lately, corruption and media bias. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Huh?!  Go back and listen to it again.  She named Rs and Ds, and without question skewered the msm for being lying shit bags.  In fact, do a little history on her interviews, its about all she talks about lately, corruption and media bias. 

she sounded fairly right leaning to me.  perhaps I'll look her up tomorrow.

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Good luck with that dipshit.  Running at the mouth is all he knows.  He didn’t even watch it based on the timing of his response, with is standard operating procedure for him.

And btw, I watched it and that was excellent.  :bc: 

Spot on ...

She's a good woman :bc:

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I have only seen a couple media individuals who haven't been all in "get Russia, kill Putin, give all our money to Ukraine" it's been pretty universal.

How fucked are we when all of Congress will give billions of our tax dollars to others in a split second over something that doesn't really involve us? Especially when we can't get the truth out of any of them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have only seen a couple media individuals who haven't been all in "get Russia, kill Putin, give all our money to Ukraine" it's been pretty universal.

How fucked are we when all of Congress will give billions of our tax dollars to others in a split second over something that doesn't really involve us? Especially when we can't get the truth out of any of them. 

A-men.