Check your account email address ×

2023 AC ZR RXC

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

Right now, any RS is way over priced used. But I guess it is all relative. As much as I enjoyed my RS, I was ready to move on instead of buying yet another ProCross. 

It really is the pinnacle of Cat's engineering. Mine was by far the best calibrated sled I've ever ridden out of the crate. And I am 300lbs.....

I missed out on one a few months back and yes like most used sleds  they are overpriced but as I said it’s clean, the shocks on it have to be worth the price of admission and it’s studded…also helps that it’s local to me. I’m happy to hear your comments about how well it’s set up…I’m about 230 plus gear so it should work well. It will be a second sled in the trailer but who knows…it might become the primary ride.👍🏼❄️🇺🇸☃️

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So let’s say a guy is considering buying a 17 ZR 6 Roger Skime…should said guy be concerned about parts becoming unavailable down the road? 🤷🏻

A guy buying a 22 should be concerned TBH..I go to 3 of 6 cat dealers in my state and we talk honest business, and cats business model ain't good..Cat should have took Yamaha's purchase offer before Textrons.. Yamaha offered them good money for their sled division, but cat wanted them to buy the ATV and SxS division too, which Yamaha does not need and to pay for the other two just to close the doors on those was not an option for Yamaha. Textron came in and bought it all, then fucked cat and made Textron labeled ATV and SxS which nobody but a cat-tard would buy..

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

A guy buying a 22 should be concerned TBH..I go to 3 of 6 cat dealers in my state and we talk honest business, and cats business model ain't good..Cat should have took Yamaha's purchase offer before Textrons.. Yamaha offered them good money for their sled division, but cat wanted them to buy the ATV and SxS division too, which Yamaha does not need and to pay for the other two just to close the doors on those was not an option for Yamaha. Textron came in and bought it all, then fucked cat and made Textron labeled ATV and SxS which nobody but a cat-tard would buy..

You drive around to three different dealers to talk business?  Boy I bet they love to see you coming.

7 minutes ago, mnstang said:

You drive around to three different dealers to talk business?  Boy I bet they love to see you coming.

They do, good friends,..I have a bit over 400 accounts in my state, I'd guess 25% of those accounts are in the power sports business, Do about 1300 miles a week of windshield time, 40-60 shops/week....Used to stop at a lot more cat dealers, but after the Textron deal, and the lack of them offering floor plan a lot of them dropped the line..:thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Was interesting to hear about the seat, I asked z about his and never got an answer, seems like a good idea,..Nice looking sled..

Would those be 128/9 or 136/7??

It is mainly for ice racing, it forces you forward and down, in turn making your sled handle better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

It is mainly for ice racing, it forces you forward and down, in turn making your sled handle better.

I didn't know Zam ice raced seemed more like the keyboard type to me..

:lol:

:poke:@Zambroski

16 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Still can’t buy them. Which is a load of crap. Something else is going on behind the scenes over there.

My thought is they didn't want to release the new stuff until they produced all the outstanding units...otherwise everyone would just cancel. 

That maybe a far fetched theory,  but it's the only thing that explains it total lack of marketing for this release.

21 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Yeah. Plus it’s to late for a 2022 that hasn’t been built yet, so it makes no difference at this point to take pre orders. I wonder if cat is in the final stages of being sold off?

Sure hope so. To Argo ideally. 

7 hours ago, SkisNH said:

My thought is they didn't want to release the new stuff until they produced all the outstanding units...otherwise everyone would just cancel. 

That maybe a far fetched theory,  but it's the only thing that explains it total lack of marketing for this release.

But the 2023 is basically the 2022 machines anyways.  Who would care if the new ones came out with new graphics.  The price increase alone is enough for those existing customers to keep their orders if they still wanted a Cat.

The Ski-Doo and Polaris release should have been enough for people to jump ship that weren't getting their Cat until the season was over.